Who are the absolute worst fanboys, and why are they italofags?

Who are the absolute worst fanboys, and why are they italofags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>heritage
>Founded in the 40s

laugh

VAGfags are worse.

>muh [insert brand name here] merchandise

Honda and VW.

Nothing is worse.

Mfw GM was founded earlier

and they still can't compete

Except maybe beaners, i don't see the problem with honda fanboys

I'm Italian and I tell you something you may not know.

In Italy the national sport is shitposting/shittalking about everything which is Italian, also cars obviously, and you would be surprised to know that there are Italians (a large number) that are brainwashed by German cars to the point that they're bashing the Giulia (one of the top notch Italian automotive products ATM excluding Ferrari and other super/hypercars makers) or are denying the dieselgate, they believe that it's an American plot against Germany and VW.

They are mentally retarded (I'm not saying WE because I'm a normal individual in this case) and they dont't realize that keep buying German shit (and rebuying again after complaining because of their products meme reliability which is false of course) is not good for our economy...we are a meme country.

FCA fags really are the worst. They cant even afford a 2 liter car but shitpost about ferraris and laptimes all day

>Brainwashed by german cars
Same in my balkan shithole desu

Ferrari

Btfo

/thread

VAGfags here are absolutely unbearable. They wear North Face jackets to look all pufft and drive their DSG shitboxes like they're the shit. All they know about cars is that a "Stage 3" turbo is better than a "Stage 2" turbo and drive EVERYWHERE thinking they're Paul Walker incarnate because of course they idolize that faggot.

Every large group of people who ruins the car and/or brand perception for other people.

For example, honda faggots boyracers and ricers are the reason why I can't buy a Civic anymore.

I don't want to be recognized as a faggot, even though I'm not.

GT-R fanboys are cringe tier.

>caring about europoor cars
>ever

It's strange that Americans care about Europoor cars but in Europe literally nobody cares about American cars.

When life is strange.

Assmad GM fangirl detected

>in Europe literally nobody cares about American cars

That's not true.
I know a couple of guys that are into Fords.

.... that's the worst piece of photographic evidence ever.

noob

>Can't afford glorious V8s
>n-no we don't care

We also have muscle cars like the Camaro, the Mustang (this is cheap as it is in USA both 2.3 and V8), we have Cadillacs with every engine but nobody gives a shit, seriously.

It's only that we are totally brainwashed by the fact that german cars are the top of the top, the cars you have to dream about, and so people prefer do buy some Audi/Benz/Bmw (diesel of course) instead of buying a V8 Mustang for less the price...it's a cancer.

Even Lexus and Infiniti are rare gems here (I drive a Lexus), they're treated like exotics.

this so god damn much
youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc

who drives the German v8 types ?

Buying a Fiat or Alfa is not good for your personal economy.

Living is not good for your personal economy.

the fwd """"community"""" & the cuckbaru faggots are a literal cancer that ruins everything they touch

there are quite literally no redeeming qualities of the trash they fanboy over

fwd retards
>think tork steer is a feature
>think rwd is inferior
>damage control when btfo

subaru morons
>inflate the value of their shitboxes by at least $7k
>drive recklessly
>won't admit their shitboxes have dinosaur """"innovation""""
>vape quite literally fucking everywhere

And thus, the trappings of the truth, ala nihilism, come to a very vivid light.

>GT-R fanboys

Do evo fags fit into the subaru crowd?

they don't really a thing any more
besides both evo and scubi are b& from wrc

Euro trash: Talks shit.

Doesn't have a 7.3 turbo diesel engine or a cummins second gen.

KEK

do you even know what torque is, europoor?

This. Yurocucks are by far the worst posters on this board.

No nation is more brainwashed to German that America's Baby Momma Whips.

cmon we are not all that bad

Honda ricers
Cuckstangs with V6 or ecoboost
Ferrari fags
mjet

you spelt australians wrong

Probably BMWfags just because you're likely to encounter them than some exotic brand. They drive as bad as Subaru vapers because "muh ultimate driving masheen" and think that BMW being a premium brand makes them entitled to put on airs in their $5000 stanced E36.

Fucking cancer.

>you must own the car in order to be a fanboy

Wholeheartedly agree
Did this myself in my old piece of shit e36, best driver on the road in your RACEKAR PREMIUM BMW

with that said I fully intend on getting another e36, loved that car to bits. Although getting one that isn't a pile of trash seems to be getting increasingly difficult with each year.

Corvette/challenger/camaro shills are the absolute fucking worst. At least in some communities, like the Miata community, the members acknowledge that their car isn't necessarily the best but it's special to them so they silently plod along within their group and live happily ever after without bothering other people.

Camaro/corvette/challenger fans are just straight up delusional retards that drive complete pieces of shit and are too assblasted to come to terms with Japanese superiority.

Correct me if im wrong but i think that dieselgate doesnt hurt the buyer in any way.
they were trying to cheat on emissions to get away with the taxes so you could buy a better car for less ..

It definitely used to be Honda, but these days I don't see half as many clapped out civics. I'll go with BMW.
Every dumbass at my college with a 316i talks about the following
"Sportscar problems lololol XD"
"It may be slow but it's rwd so it handles great"
Oh and at least half of them are stanced

Blatantly not true, a buddy of mine drove his GT500 through France and everywhere he went people took pictures and pointed.
It's the mystique I think. It's the legendary American muscle car, which they don't see often.

I dont think anyone has ever said torque steer is a feature.
And there's no "fwd community". Never have I ever heard of a meet for fwd only.
Do you even own a car?

Nah, at least Australians are allowed to have fun and fast cars.

So I think it's established then...any fanboy of any Japanese car or company is a waste of oxygen.

Lot of BMW hate in this thread. I think there's a big difference between the E36 crowd and the E9x crowd personally. I drive an E93 and pretty much everyone who has one is a professional who's looking for a sporty DD.

Anything past the E46 is just luxo-sporty crap. BMW lost its soul when it started making the X5.

>imblyign

E9x M3 and E60 M5 both have legitimate claims to best sport coupe/sedan of all time

They're not even sports cars, homie. They're GT cars.

I bet you get nervous around beaners and blacks.

>Australians are allowed to have fun
lmao

Meanwhile Amerifats

>muh nothing

It hurts, I know, but such is life.

>Porschefags
Lmao even chinese cartoons make fun of them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M3

Paragraph 1 line 1

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M3

Breh...wikipedia? Seriously? And I don't care what BMW calls their cars. They're not sports cars. They're not made for sport. If they were, they wouldn't have heated seats, navigation, and every other gadget you can think of on them. They're GT cars.

MOPAR dudes. Try buying second hand for something like a 318 and you're paying out the ass. Its stupid. Also they have no qualms about overestimating the performance of anything with the word Dodge on it.

With the exception of Snek, nobody respects Dodge or their fanboys.

So you're telling me that the only car with more motorsport titles than the Porsche 911 is not a sports car?

I'm telling you the M3 is no longer a sports car. The reason BMW can claim all of those titles is because of the E30 M3...back when it was a true sports car. Now it's a yuppy puppy GT car. In fact, they don't even call it the M3 anymore.

ford shills
toyota shills
/thread for all eternity

t. assmad gm fangirl

Actually the saloon is still the M3, the coupe is now the M4. Even though it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about, the E92 M3 won 7 races in the GT2 class from 2008-2011. But I invite you to tell me what a real sports car is.

Cadillac, Acura, and Bentley win races in GT2. And none of them make a sports car.

If you don't understand that fully built race cars with a production looking shell on top of them isn't the same as the production model, I can't help you.

And by the way, genius, what do you think the GT in GT2 stands for?

Hnnn, so clean

Okay, maybe Snek and the Dodge Omni. Because fuck it, its an Omni.

Change the filename next time, faggot.

Bump for more gm fangirl assmad

are you fucking kidding me? An e92 m3 is STILL one of the best high sports cars you can buy. Nice fucking meme btw calling the 3 series a gt car. Never has never will. Not in the context of the 6 series still being a thing

This is why I simultaneously love and hate Mopar guys. They always talk heritage and I love what Mopar did in the past and how they're bringing that feeling back today, but there's a lot more to Mopar history than the Muscle car era. They've been making cars longer than fucking Ford. They were the first big military contractor for vehicles.

Hell, the legacy of the Power Wagon is incredible. No one cares about that, though.

I refuse to believe VAG has fans.

jesus thats ugly