Spessmen on a Space Station - /ss13g/

Last Thread: Not what happened last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>no drama
>no server crashes
>no problems

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM
youtube.com/watch?v=XswuFtW1bco
youtu.be/JQlZsxF9GMA
youtube.com/watch?v=-1YjmXSyHa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for anime

2nd for fuck the discord

3rd for Brian Bell he pumps in and out of the xeno's ass

I'm going to marry my waifu!

5th for i want to erp with a vox

>no drama
>no server crashes
>no problems
Sorry guys, I couldn't play yesterday. But don't worry, I will today!

attack animations are shit

I was the AI, and I saw the containment field drop. The emitters were on and the engineering APC had power. How did it get loose?

Might I remind this god forsaken station that two brave skeletons took it upon themselves to try and make a family in these conditions, only to be struck down by the establishment and cold blooded killers who cannot stand to see happiness. I shudder at the thought of my children suffering at your hand, and yet you call them the monsters. I am personally appalled.

If you miss one of the emitters the whole field collapses.
That or it reached stage 4

11th for listening to Doom 1 soundtrack while playing sec

Get in line bby

What's wrong with their faces?

It's called Japan

I don't know. They got slapped with a shitty uguu face or something by the artist.

I don't create or pretend to understand waifu pics, I just google and post them.

That's not my waifu then! My waifu looks cute!

Initial D music blaring when you get the tator wheelchair when?

It's monkey gamemode

which song though

the two big hits are really both applicable.

IT'S DINOWARS

Don't believe them it's ninja

shit nigger, you're really picky when it comes to waifus

Make it 50/50 then, iunno

I feel like Deja Vu fits better, but that's me

>not night of fire

yeah but everyones definitely running from you. possibly in the 90s.

Oh, that's even better.

Someone code it please.

Not either of em, but if m.youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM ain't it, I'm going to.be mad at you folks having no taste.

My Initial D taste is very pleb I do not deny it.

I tried to watch Initial D but I was really put off by the shitty CG drifting, it looked really out of place
Should I keep going and try to push through it?

naw, this was me

youtube.com/watch?v=XswuFtW1bco
I'M YOUR SPACE BOI

>mfw playing them at the same time

Embrace the eurobeat, its honestly black disco music tier, but least its more upbeat and less about getting pussy from bimbos.

>tfw you end up working in the same department as your waifu
youtu.be/JQlZsxF9GMA

>black disco
I know it's funk, but
youtube.com/watch?v=-1YjmXSyHa8
>you will never go on a fantastic voyage with Captain Funkbeard and slide slide slippity slide

I can't help but like it.

Green haired Devil?

GAS GAS GAS GOTTA STEP ON THE GAS
TONIGHT

Medbay has become plasma

FOR THE FIRST TIME I FEEL ALII II IVE
I CAN FLY LIKE A EAGLE AND STRIKE LIKE A HAWK
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SURVII III IIVE
THE TOP

I AM THE PERFECT HEEEEERO
RIGHT?
RIGHT!
GIMME A SEXY BODY!

Objective #10: Trying to make a cake, bring back some flour, milk, and eggs Fail.
Objective #11: Nevermind, just going to order out. Success!

Who?

Big shoutout to everyone that helped last shift. You guys were saints and you all realyl saved the day

>it's a "crash course in robotics to help the borg robust the traitor CE" episode

>Cell's out and i'm waiting on the reset
>Binary: CE's in sci
>Binary: He's killing the RD
RIP Ricky, you bought us the time we needed. ;_;7

Tell me anons, how do you like to decorate places? Wood and carpet, tiles and a painter, normal tables or glass ones, what items to decorate the place with.

light tiles
blood

With a crowbar, wrench, and RPD.

Alternatively in dreammaker with the dmm open.

depends on what i'm going for that round
generally if i'm say, redecorating the bar, i'll go for a theme, like cyberpunk-ish, which is mostly metal tiles + light tiles, glass tables, usually with a lot of blue and teal, if i want to do a comfy cafe, carpet and wood with some couch+table booths
really, it depends on what you're going for; wood and carpet is comfy, light tiles and painted metal floor tiles for "cool" stuff

Tile painter, glass tables and light tiles dotted around for my bar

Wood + carpet with couch for cozy with Fay

With the empty heads of betrayers

go away bill

With enough concentrated autism to repel any ne'erdowells

paintings of course

I'm going to marry her!

deadmin and ban inTGracy from the github

second

I usually just throw a tasteful amount of carpet around if I even bother at all. I'm not a very decoration minded individual.

When you open a revert pull request then open a deadmin+ban request on the forum. Shitposting goes nowhere.

For Veeky Forums!
For discord!
For Kolith!

>going anywhere near that slippery snake

You're likely to get ate

I used to like you, Kolith
now I think you're just a gigantic self absorbed asshat

he deadminned himself awhile ago

Why not both?

oh GOD

I wanna marry Mallory!

I don't think I've heard of this waifu yet

>To you, maybe
>I think this is the problem. You fail to understand that not everyone adheres to your same standards of how the game should be played.
I understand that very well. It is not my problem, it is YOUR problem.
Your side has been arguing that what people want doesn't matter, if it goes against le ebin original Veeky Forums design philosophy donut steel.

Since I'm now suddenly talking to someone that people's opinion might differ even if they are not bay refugee, how do you propose to settle that? Keep in mind you or whoever you're defending already explained at length polls don't matter.

Ashe is for Felicity and only her.

But Felicity Rivera is gonna marry me!

>drcelt Don't disagree with me or my son ever again drcelt PERMANENT

What did he mean by this?

Goodness knows user, I think it was someone shitposting against him and he named himself Celt or something, maybe Celt is just having some harmless fun, who knows.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS.

Really there should be like, a passive or standby mode for mechs, or at least a 'Do you really want to drill into Spess', tired of accidentally drilling holes on the station. The only other mode I had was a laser cannon.

Also what is Maintenance protocole and why was I forever stuck in it

>RD does the engine
>No mishaps or meteors
>Just autism while the crew disappear and scream

shame my miner bro disappeared, assumed they died

>bagulo my fellow lings and destroy the emergency shuttle in the process
I regret nothing.

You did well.

>Its a vamp/lingstended
Almost had med nanos done but it was worth seeing bagulo finish with a big succ

>not suicide bombing the whole shuttle then regenerating
One job

Thank you for not murdering me too much whilst I was trying to learn science!

Wish I could have help out in science a bit more at the round start but power was going out and I had to do that before things failed too much. Reason I told you to make a clone setup was because I suspected lings were giving the succ to the whole station and I was going to keep a backup of you.

>Decon the two highcaps in rnd
>Print like 15 super cells
>Print a multitool from the autolathe
>Go screw open the toxin storage apc
>Pulse 1 wire at a time until you find unlock. The power will naturally cycle back on in about 5 minutes
>Go to science APC's and use your hand on them. Screw them, pulse unlock, disengage the cover lock, crowbar the apc open, pick up and hit the now open apc with your cell to switch them.
>Crowbar it shut then unscrew the wires
Power doesn't matter at all to science or any dept for that matter. If you're getting powersinked, IED or explosion the powernet leads into your dept

I don't quite understand the Person A (as Person B). Does that mean someone is inside their body or impersonating them?

Also why do you see Vox sometimes without their suit, isn't oxygen toxic to their skin and not just their lungs?

OR
Spend 8 minutes at most to set up the SME/AME to power the whole station and make everyones lives better with the all access I had.

If you wear an id of someone else it displays "your name here (as id name here)" to show a mismatch in ID and person, if you wear something that covers your face its based on the id only until you talk.
Vox take toxin damage only if they breathe it.

Thanks for clearing that up, didn't see it on the wiki.

Well aren't you fancy mr all access

I...feel bad about what happened to the HoS. I'm sorry.

person A is the face or voice

(as person B) is the visible ID on them
if their face is covered and they aren't talking, they will appear as person B fully

Vox cannot breathe oxygen as it is toxic, but they can have a N2 tank in their pocket or belt slot - additionally they can smoke a cigar or cigarette and use this as a ghetto gas mask for their N2 and a Vox could just eat lots of anti-tox as the accumulation of toxins is slow enough that you can outpace it AND gravy is anti-toxin that stacks with real anti-tox for vox only (appears in their cooking as a reagent)

Cluwne or Diona?
Either way, I will admit I was unimpressed that I pretty much got pseudo-round booted, but the culmination of my bad mood was basically the inactivity, or the outright competence by the crew. From what I saw, only Kurt Jacobs try to do something about it. I don't blame the vox or yahir as they had no involvement, but there was definitely a few people who could had done something but didn't.

Diona. Yes, I was surprised no one helped you. At first, bothering you was funny, then when the clown made you his slave, that was too much. Or at least the gimmick was awkward and bad.

You shouldn't be. I'm not particularly surprised. Both statics who were in there aren't fond of me, and the staff who didn't have a grudge basically were too occupied to give a shit.

I just made him a gay baby, not my slave.
The thing is, i just kidnapped you because you me the second he saw me.
Either way, no hard feelings, Saul. I was shocked nobody tried to help you.

Pretty sure I didn't do anything to you but stun you after I'm pretty sure you punched me. Kurt did. No-one else. I basically died via suffacation because you removed all my access.

Pointless talking about feelings now. Wasting my time, I've got a course at 10am and it's almost 2.

I'm sure i retaliated. Either way, i took it way off the rails. Sorry, man.
Anyway, have a good one.

>powergaming plasmamen are dead
>powergaming diona are soon to be dead
>nigh-unkillable vox trader suits are dead
>skeletons are dead
>all other shitty meme race ideas were never alive

OH AND HOW COULD I FORGET
>bug-exploiting, metagaming greys are dead

>Celt permbanned himself
what