>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Try harder.

>tfw 20, more educated, diplomed, wealthy, popular that you'll ever be
kys faggot

I'm the same but not fat, not lifting and not working lmao. I'm browsing Veeky Forums and waiting until someone will drop an idea that will make me rich without 0 investments.

b urselv

I literally JUST came from this thread on Veeky Forums
kys yourself faggot

Iktfb

Been waiting years now...

I'm also 28yo. I hope you are at least young.

whats with all of these feels threads on biz?

no one here gives a shit about your emotions

Wanna know the absolute best advice ever, cuddly little baby? :) Get a brain surgery or kill yourself. You loser. Hey if you say you're a loser then ok I finally believe you, kindly exit life, you clearly suck at it.

Everything you just said are results of having a certain attitude. Change that and results will come eventually. Also, don't focus on results and keep going.

you can try r9k

Is you the same guy who posted ?

Is you the same guy who posted ?

Maybe you are a fucking loser because all you do is sit around and complain instead of taking action but the good news is, none of your problems are that difficult to solve. Can you blame women for not wanting to fuck your pathetic ass? You quit when faced with adversity and don't take care of yourself. You're not entitled to the affection of a woman.

>never graduated high school

Save up 100 bucks and take the GED test you fucking retard and then apply for community college or trade school.

>TFW no drivers license

Get one?

>shitty, minimum wage part time job

Most millennials have shitty low paying jobs

>TFW fat dyel

diet and exercise

>TFW low testosterone

Again diet and exercise

>kissless virgin

Dress well, groom and perform basic hygiene. After that work on your game

>trying to lift but it's hardly working

You don't go from fat slob to ryan gosling overnight you stupid fuck

>TFW 22 years old loser
kill yourself
>TFW never graduated highschool
lmao kys
>TFW no drivers license
it's okay
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
kys
>TFW fat dyel
kys
>TFW low testosterone
kys
>TFW kissless virgin
kys
low energy faggot, just kys

you will be normal once you do your thing. what you named are social belief traps. ignore that shit. if you really neded rivers license, you would have them already. school is a place where you are forced to learn things - it is a good start, it gives good push, offers the opportunity to connect with people. you can learn everything on-line these days. no worries, you can still apply for academic studies. shitty, minimum wage job is better than constant loss of money each month, keep on stacking money. low testosterone - do some running, lift ups, push ups, maybe start doing mma. trying to lift hard? start slowly and lightly, you will get to hard stuff eventually.
22 years old? best time to start living it up!

I am basically you, but a year older and with no job and I am running out of money.

I have set a goal for the next 3 months. It starts today.

Lets do this SHIEEEEEEET!

>TFW 22 years old loser
28 year old WINNER here. No, I'm no winner in the objective sense, but never call yourself a loser - you're only down on your luck temporarily. You're all that you have, and you have to believe that you have the capacity to turn your life and yourself into something better.
>TFW never graduated highschool
School is bullshit anyway, but this might be a problem for future job applications if you mean to wageslave.
>TFW no drivers license
Just don't wait until you're 40 or something to get it, people that old never get theirs. You can afford it with a basic job, just DO IT. Find someone who will help you practice in private, if you live at home, drive your family everywhere all the time until you're good at driving, take one driving lesson with a school and then do the test (being referred from a driving school makes all the difference in passing or not).
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
Me too, but at least it's something to put on the resume. If it's an per-shift booking like mine, learn to talk vaguely about it; "Yeah, I can work as much as I want. At the start of the month you'll always get a shift, and then later they might deny you since they run out of work".
>TFW fat dyel
Get a second-hand elliptical machine, jog on it a few times a week. Avoid outright consuming refined sugars, not like the idiots who think completely eliminating sugar from their already miserable existances will make some kind of magical difference, but rather stop snacking on candy, and don't drink soda. You can still have your regular stuff otherwise (I guess if you're in the US, you guys do get a lot of HFCS in everything, so look out for that too).
>TFW low testosterone
Go to a doctor, get it verified, get shots.
>TFW kissless virgin
I was one until I turned 25. You can do it.
Lifting is for faggots. Just concentrate on the elliptical until you stop being fat. Heart health is much more important.

I do mean to wageslave

Can I just lie though??

No one is willing to help me with driving and lessons are expensive.

doctor wont prescribe test because I'm young. Should I just buy it on the internet

where you from user.cali here.maybe I can help

I'm from canada

A FUCKING LEAF

Keep your shitty pol memes in pol

We dindu nufin wrong

we wuz good boys, tryin to go to school, get our lives on track

You're a fucking shame to Canadians everywhere. As a fellow Canadian, I've got a car, a mediocre but stable job, and some savings.

Invest in driving lessons, and a clunker. Use your mobility for a job or browse Veeky Forums for a few ideas that even a monkey can do. Never give up searching for a position. When you find a steady position, move out and learn to eat cheap. Then you will lose weight and a blue collar job will get you to lose more.

Good luck and kindly fuck off this board if you just wanted a pity parade.

It's not your fault it's the boomers fault for ruining the job and housing markets. If you grew up in happy 1950s USA you'd probably be happier but secretly oppressed in other ways. I recommend protesting. Join a protest rally and block traffic

I have a part time job you fucking normie

I have savings you shithead it's not enough

you need a million fhcking dollars to get anywhere in this life

I HAVE $30,000 IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT

IM GOING TO SELL DRUGS OR SOMETHING

LEAF
E
A
F

>$30,000 doesn't mean shit

You're telling us that you aren't investing this right now?
That's more than enough

I have it invested in bullshit it isn't making me shit

OH WOW 9% RETURNS. WOOOWIE I MADE A WEEKS SALARY IN A YEAR

HIPHIP HORRAY

fucking normie you can't get rich in this world

This exactly. This board is intended for self improvement for money and careers...that's it.

We are not your personal therapist. We don't care we don't care we don't care.

If your investments aren't doing anything then sell and buy something else. You have to go into spec investments, not stable shit.

That's the only way to see quick, big returns. Although there is risk.

Your attitude seems shitty though, enjoy being a loser cause that's where you'll stay.

Fuck you faggot normie

let's see what you'll say when I throw a Molotov through your window on the day of the beta uprising

I have no trouble believing you are a leaf

What am I suppowe to fucking invest it in

I put it in that "3 fund solution" bullshit tjat boglefags always shilled

NOW WHAT

IT MAKES DICK FUCKING ALL

I don't know cunt, find some spec penny stocks or something you fag

Penny stock gambling seems like a good way to get poor quick

This mindset is not the miilennianaire mindset.
Why would you toil for an entire week? Hip hip horray IS RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER.

It is easier to collect a dividend then it is to toil for a week. Do you realize that no matter what you do, that year is going to pass anyway? Time is going to pass no matter what you decide to do. So over the course of that year, your money will decrease 2% due to inflation. But it's not just ONE year, if you are 22, you are going to live for 52 more years. That is 52 years of time that you CANNOT stop. 52 years of inflation.

Now if you took your 30,000 and invest it, and then 52 years passed (will they will anyway) you would have made 2.6 MILLION dollars profit. FOR DOING NOTHING. Tell me how many hours you would have to toil at your job to make 2.6 million.

you're right I guess but still I don't want to live in the future

Id like to be rich NOW or soon

Literally me except I can drive.