Give me 1(ONE) reason my portfolio shouldn't look like this

Give me 1(ONE) reason my portfolio shouldn't look like this.

Explain to me.

Give me one reason or more why I should trade pennycoins and memestocks instead of having this as a portfolio.

Other urls found in this thread:

lazardassetmanagement.com.sg/docs/sp0/19422/StrengthInDiversity-TheCaseForGlobal_LazardInvestmentFocus.pdf?pagename=Investment Focus
vanguardcanada.ca/individual/mvc/detail/etf/overview?portId=9557&assetCode=EQUITY##overview
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161116184349.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause wavecoin is going to the moon.

i thought Ethereum and Pepecoin were suppose to go to the moon?

I would switch do

50% US equities S&P500
25% VAB
25% VCN

desu I think the VAB is for elderly people.

Right now I'm 80% VFV (s&p) 20% VCN.

I might just do 60% VFV, 20% VCN 20% VXC

also where does emerging markets fall into this

should i allocate my portfolio to some of that

bump

well theres at least 3 things wrong, theres 3 canadian funds

Because you should have global bonds too. A four fund portfolio is objectively better than a three fund portfolio.

lazardassetmanagement.com.sg/docs/sp0/19422/StrengthInDiversity-TheCaseForGlobal_LazardInvestmentFocus.pdf?pagename=Investment Focus

>What did I win?

why should I hold bonds at all?

Why shouldn't I hold 90-100% US s&p ETF

Stop changing the question. You asked about a Canadian three-fund portfolio, presumably because you're Canadian. Unless you suddenly stopped being Canadian, you don't even understand the implications of what you're asking.

Not to mention, putting that much of your money in a S&P 500 fund is fundamentally retarded. An S&P 500 fund is comprised solely of large-cap stocks, which have historically underperformed both mid-caps and small-caps in the long-term. If you were going to invest in U.S. equities, you should be picking a total market fund.

Okay nigger fart.

Here's the rundown. I have

look up 'home bias'

It's all in the s&p (pretty much).

Why shouldn't it be if the s&p is what yields the best gains?

Why should I hold any bonds at all or be invested in emerging markets when they return jack fucking shit?

Should I buy this then?

vanguardcanada.ca/individual/mvc/detail/etf/overview?portId=9557&assetCode=EQUITY##overview

>which have historically underperformed both mid-caps and small-caps in the long-term. If you were going to invest in U.S. equities, you should be picking a total market fund.

Hello???

The s&p seems to have strongly outperformed total market.

explain yourself.

well, bonds won't make shit in the US

bump i need an answer

95% - S&P
5% - Bank

This isn't the 60s don't buy bonds

why do faggots say to do it then?

is it literally as easy as just buying the s&p?

I thought about getting global market funds and shit but whats the fuckin point honestly

>Explain to me how I can optimize it for gains
I'd be happy to spend my time and give you advice that would normally cost you hundreds of dollars...

..except, I don't help people who insult me. Fuck off and learn to be more humble when you're an ignorant shit looking for help.

>50% bonds

Are you 65?

I was just joking you hypersensitive little girl

It was used as endearment, do you actually think I was trying to insult you. I think you need to read between the lines

>Why shouldn't I hold bonds after the longest FI rally in the history of humanity
>why shouldnt I hold a ticking convexity timebomb

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DIS THE NIGGAS HITTING MY TLT OFFER EVERY DAY BY THE YARD

>why should I hold bonds at all?

Don't you want to lose 50% on a "safe" investment?

Why should I be considered with safety if I'm young and can afford volatility

Because you are young and stupid and can't afford it, plus your mommy will be angry if you waste your allowance

Buying bonds hedges your portfolio during financial crisis and major bear markets. It's foolish to allocate under 20% of your portfolio to the bond market.

Why the fuck would you bet on Canada? US is about to unlock the largest energy reserve of all time. Even global or asian market would make more sense than Cuckada.

Also 50% bonds is retarded unless you're like 50. Dial that shit down to 10-20.

diversify yo' bonds, nigga

Why do you need to hedge if you're going for the longterm anyways?

What is the energy reserve?

Offshore drilling will be expanded. Also fracking will unlock the likes of: sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161116184349.htm

does that mean buying the s&p is good right now?

what are the fees associated with each one? you fuckers need to consider the damn fees, otherwise you could be getting fucked over by fees. fucked by fees!!! fuck!!!