/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #62

Succ Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
kamuro.xyz/sorter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tailpussy

snek tiddies

Spider Epigyne

Says you. FMA Alchemy is canonically not considered magic. Shit like nitric acid bombs get called 'magicians water'.
Magic gets defined according to the author of a setting's good pleasure. It's usually as you said 'shit we can't explain', but for instance most FTL doesn't make sense any more than casting spells or slimes, yet is not considered magic.

Why would it be boring?

You wouldn't fuck a spider

>tfw edgy left

>page 8

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Paradox Luka is Big Boss. He fights his enemies, then recruits them, makes them fight for him and brainwashes them into liking him. Luka even has a Motherbase! He was greatly influenced by his parental figure (though unlike Big Boss, it was his actual father) to carry out his mission in the world. Marcellus plays the roles of The Boss and Venom at the same time. The enemies Luka fights think that they are the good guys and that they just do the necessary evil. He also has his own Paz in the party - Sonya, a useless and suspicious young girl that will inevitably betray Luka once the time is right.

kamuro.xyz/sorter Putting this one here again for this thread

tasty lizard feet

Has anyone figured out how to play Paradox on android yet?

Big meaty paws are for rubbing and holding.

>page 10 so soon

Of course, people loved to give him shit on this general, there was no reason to waste his time here, considering he wasn't listening to the good criticism on his drawings, even if they were outnumbere by unreasonable ones.
Also, people accused him of being a drama queen, so there's that.

>tfw no manticore character in MGQ
Suffering

Disgusting!

I love you, Voreanon!

I LOVE YOU TOO, HAMBAHGANON

Which job steals panties again?

You would never guess it
thief

Actually, it's level 10 flirt (which is now goudabout in latest translation).

P A R A D O X 2 W H E N
A
R
A
D
O
X
W
G
E
N

What kind of music would Granberia like? Old power metal?

Wait until january for news about it.

>page 10

Posting my considerably better one.

You know someone's list screwed up when Chrome and Erubetie are 100+ down the rankings. Chrome should be enough to satisfy your loli lust!

Threadly reminder!
Whew, I can't believe I've been doing this shit every thread since summer.
We might be dead funposters, but this thread is still comfy as fuck.

She's cute, who is she?

Herlies

The Great Deceiver, she's the worst kind of monster.

I can't stand Erubetie and I think Chrome's overrated as hell, she's decent at best, I'd rather have another loli.

Is there a way to play the MGQ games on an android tablet?

>Chrome should be enough to satisfy your loli lust
I respectfully disagree

it's the key point for a pure deterministic universe, which isn't possible with our current interpretation of quantum mechanics, free will goes by the window, since everything can be foresaw through calculations (of course not at practical level due to lack of computing power)

>saki that low
>jack o lantern girl and softest cactus that low
>beelzebubs better than chome
>drainroid over gnome
I'd call your taste shit but you have too many girls I like at the higher end of your list.
As a side note I'm confused by your having 4 lolis in your top 5 but also morrigan and nanabi that close when they might as well be titty monsters.

The ones I don't get are the people who have things like Madame Umbrella, Chimera Prison, and Yomotsu-Shikome more than a few slots from the bottom.

I put Kitsu below them out of spite, makes sense. But who the fuck actually rates multiple girls legitimately (not specific ones out of spite) below a literal human face on a tentacle pile, a cage with no body to sex, and an almost shapeless pile of wet hair.

It's not even a situation like the Seaweed who is kinda cute in a not-sexual way, or Kyoryu who can be kinda cute in a not-sexual way.

I get that it's mostly pruning winners to the top, losers to the bottom, and middle not mattering. So some of these bottom rankings confound me even MORE than the top rankings.

>Morrigan
>Tittymonster
What, shed not flat, but not busty either, try comparing her to her sisters astaroth and lilith, for example.

Shiki's shading on head-on angles is kinda bad, Morrigan's somewhere around anime above-average.

>unlike the real Miku

I don't think zombie dragon was too bad, and mud golem, yomotsu-shikome, and antlion just get indifference from me. I also unironically don't dislike XD.Madames and the one off chimaeras who you don't even get a scene with Luka for are pretty bad tho. Like chariot is just ridiculously stupid looking.

The Zombie Dragon Girl design is pretty terrible, but then someone told me about the h-scene, and that h-scene is great.

Mud Golem Girl gets flak from me over me saying she's probably literally made of shit, also chubby.

I like Chimera Chariot as a joke, it's basically a meta-level joke on Setouichi's same-faceness. But his original designs for Chariot and basic Dragon Girl were actually really good.

The only thing I don't like about Shiki is his Luka

He looks like a cartoon character trying to have a japanese style, but it doesn't bother me.

Same with the guy who did the scylla. Like, not making him explicitly a shota is fine (well I'd rather shota than not but w/ever), but fucking brown hair? That's like all it takes to be a different character in anime style.

Masha is lazy as shit and Dullahan is the only remotely decent girl he made.

Scylla's floppy titty a great!

Vampire and alraune are at least "not bad" tier, to be honest. His work is not nearly as tragic as you're making it sound, altough, in the end, you're right.

> Excuse me, I must attend to a daily ritual...
>Queen of Grand Noah stuffs hair from the King of Grangold into a straw doll.
>She then nails it to a tree with a long spike!

My sides

How long until it's pointed out that grangold king did nothing wrong and got blamed for everything (again), and he's forgiven by the other people?

She's got a lot of great exchanges. Shame it costs 45 medals to get her in your team.

>Sonya: Umm, is this really okay? You are out on an adventure even though you are a queen.
>Queen: Meda...Ensuring the safety of the world is part of a ruler's duties. To that end, it is appropriate for me to be willing to go on a long journey.
>Sonya: ..She was just about to say medals.

What do you mean? Even if it was out of ignorance he still fucked up badly in the original game.

H-scene never. I could've at least been satisfied with Selene if she wasn't wearing that stupid cloak that covers her breasts, which defeats the entire freaking point of a busty woman having a h-scene!

The real question is why she has hair from the king, and why enough of it that she's made voodoo fuckery into a daily ritual.

Apparently he's some sort of supermage that transcended humanity in this world. He can tank multiple fatal wounds and wipe out dozens of men with a flick of the wrist.

She also likes to collects bottle caps

When that soldier said that the first thing I thought of was that they developed some sort of very advanced hologram technology

Meh, his mistakes were purely due to inexperience and innocence that caused him to not realize what was happening, and even then his kingdom is better in the continent, even though the games explain that each one of them have it's perks, that's just my opinion.

Also, no character from the series can claim that did nothing wrong, there's a reason it's a meme.
Maybe she's got a spy that was able to live and retrieve some of his hair from his clothes/items, and she's just really pissed about the war.
The fuck?

I'm pretty surprised, but if this is what I decided then it must be true!

What exactly did you do that for?

Clearly you like wings.

Had to add censorship.

Huh. Guess so. Attitude was more what I was thinking, the top 5 are all pretty evil.

When I saw her as the not!minimedal collector I didn't really expect a reference to dragon warrior monsters (namely the king being the mini medal collector using a paper thin disguise)

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a secret teleporter to Grand Noah castle in the medal collector's castle

also besides robopope and king of sabasa, the queen is one of Epée's better designs because he can't draw female facial expressions for shit (see: Sara and Selena)

Sara and Ariel had a theme of sexy exposed fit bodies too. Poor Ariel really deserves better since she has basically no screentime or personality despite being extremely sexy.

Mecha-Pope is Setouichi adding stuff onto the base Epee sprite.

She reminds me of a rapey, angel Riven.

FTL is magic

alright /mggg/, who is gonna be for sure on your team when paradox part 2 comes out?

I'm definitely having this lying, cheating son of a bitch when he comes around.

Based on my part 1 favorites...
>Luka, mandatory
>Chrome
>Lona, Dark Elf
Those two are most likely to survive new recruits.

Going straight to the Colosseum to see if this one wants to play, then going to Succubus village for Witchy

SAKI-CHAN~ *sparkle*

Witchy's that witch battlefucker in Witch Hunt isn't she?

No, this qt3.14 for my Succubus harem

No there's literally a character named Witchy. Though I knew what you meant anyway.

Erubestie.

Now that I think, we're definitely going into another world to see the people Shirome killed, given that we've already seen this world's current Queen Harpy. Pretty sure some of the harpies mention the last queen and how she was slaughter-happy too.

No idea yet, since I can't get paradox to work.

have you tried turning it on and off again?

memery aside, have you tried changing your region?

I love you, Voreanon

Yeah. I got that all figured out. I'm just having problem with the patch itself.

What exactly's the issue?
Are you downloading a prepatched game and then trying to patch it again?

Nope. It's fresh. Both downloads are.

Then it's not Paradox 1.21

I see. I got 1.21 offa Nyaa, untranslated. Maybe that's it.

I LOVE YOU TOO, ANONANON

Of course it should BE untranslated.

Every time Dargoth makes a patch, it needs a fresh version. It's been that way the whole time. If you got some shitty pre-patched version, then you'd need to do the whole full game download AGAIN the next time there's an update.

>download game
>download patch
>activate patch
>play game

That's probably why it keeps freezing at 49 percent. Thanks for the help

Check again, because you're definitely doing something wrong. Also the patch should be in the game folder.

>3 belts
Outside of that, best succubus.
Only a shame that,of all of the CGs they made for her, they gave her a footjob rape scene. At least her attacks were extended when she finishes you.
Seriously, she hits so many spots it is a shame they can't make characters that pleases not only who is watching, but who draws the scenes.

Holy fuck. I'm an idiot. I figured it out.

Thanks for putting up with my dumb ass.

Never enough belts.

She's my favorite by far. You can see her artist really liked her too, and was inspired to draw her in many ways. It's a shame she didn't have a larger role though. All of her CGs could have been separate h-scenes.

First I'll just rampage my way through using my labyrinth team.
Then I'll make a new file and try to man-mode it, Luka, Lazarus, The Pope, the Sabasa King, and whatever other assorted male companions we can recruit.

I just really hope that humans get some less shit race options in part 2 because boy are they useless, men especially because they're locked out of using pleasure attacks.

I want to unsmug that cat.

Much better cat
Remove meaty paws

Remove yourself.

Why is she such a best support party member?
You can always use Thief and Mercantile skills and habilities with her trait, and she has good affinities for using magic in general, which makes her even more valuable.

And on top of that, she's cute.

In the endgame of part 1 though, she's pretty bad because she can't use Archangel Bra.
I have NO clue why Vampire races cannot wear Skimpy armor.

Even Luka can...