PlayStation 4 General #388 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Professional MKX player Edition

========================================

>Akiba’s Beat PS4 demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/12/akibas-beat-ps4-demo-now-available-japan#y3YBGIMLD4zxrX6E.99

>Final Fantasy XV update roadmap detailed
gematsu.com/2016/12/final-fantasy-xv-update-roadmap-detailed-additional-playable-characters-event-scenes-avatar-system-consideration

>Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 PS4 and Xbox One GameStop-exclusive physical edition launches in March
gematsu.com/2016/12/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-ps4-xbox-one-gamestop-exclusive-physical-edition-launches-march

>Ghost Recon: Wildlands beta registration opened, ‘Mission Briefing’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/ghost-recon-wildlands-beta-registration-opened-mission-briefing-trailer

>Persona 5 Futaba English introduction trailer, voice actress interview video
gematsu.com/2016/12/persona-5-futaba-english-introduction-trailer-voice-actress-interview-video

>Accel World VS Sword Art Online uses the world of Sword Art Online: Lost Song as its base
gematsu.com/2016/12/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-uses-world-sword-art-online-lost-song-base

>Ace Combat 7 set 10 years after Ace Combat 5
gematsu.com/2016/12/ace-combat-7-set-10-years-ace-combat-5

>Danganronpa V3 details Korekiyo, Tenko, Kirumi, Maki, and Monofunny; third character trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/danganronpa-v3-details-korekiyo-tenko-kirumi-maki-monofunny-third-character-trailer

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UBBh5eS3zY
psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan
psnprofiles.com/Damoreth
strawpoll.me/11821596
psnprofiles.com/Ryyyx
youtube.com/watch?v=0AWwufpsvlo
psnprofiles.com/tr_SubLIME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Currently all """""""""""rhythm"""""""""" games on PS4 suck

You should untuk July when the first real rhythm game on PS4 launches

youtube.com/watch?v=7UBBh5eS3zY

until*

>YNA on suicide watch
>40% raping women in the streets with fellow muslims
>addy still lusting after nyonman
>nyonman still a dumb bimbo lusting for attention

Attention whores need to be exterminated.

I respect the person who made this

>attention whores
>makes entire post giving them attention

WRITE DOWN YOUR PROFILE

SUBMIT THE POST

FRIEND EACH OTHER

Under no circumstances visit this profile and give its whorish owner attention.

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan

So can anyone tell me if Divinity: Original Sin comes with an instruction manual?
It's really cheap on PSN right now and I'm trying to decide if I want it physical or digital.

>37 plats
>female
Heh, you're probably a fat no life female living in her parents bedroom

psnprofiles.com/Damoreth

Since people hate lewdposting and animeposting. Should it be banned from ps4g?

strawpoll.me/11821596
strawpoll.me/11821596
strawpoll.me/11821596

you aren't allowed to make the rules for Veeky Forums

How do you know he isn't a janny that wants to go on a rampage?

>being this much of a fag

I just post strawpolls for the fun of it. I've been only doing it for the past few months and since you're complaining about this, then you're a newfag who should lurk more.

You can download Project Diva Future Tone Prelude from the japanese PSN. It's like a demo of the upcoming future tone game and has 2 songs in it. You could also wait until it comes to the west in january, it will get the prelude version over here aswell. The japanese one has no english menues but it's failry easy to navigate.

psnprofiles.com/Ryyyx

Pro or slim, boys?

>If you don't know something that I do then you're a newfag
Ok

janitors can't make rules so it wouldn't matter. If it is a janitor I hope they get fired

Do you own a PS4? Neither. Do you not own a PS4? Pro.

You can't get fired when you're unemployed

>strawpoll.me/11821596
At this point, how can you tell the difference between people just shit posting and people who do want to change?
I've been in this thread long enough to know that every single person who tried to make us more of a community just got shitposted into oblivion.

>no arguments

Wasn't trying to make an arguement but since you didn't know that then you're a newfag

He's been doing this shit for weeks. You should've noticed by now. Someone else was complaining about him but for a different reason.

You can't.

>get so triggered that you use 1st grader insults
pretty dumb desu

No fighting you guys, we're all friends here.

>pretty dumb desu
>insult
Nice try newfag

no anime pls. we big boys now

>tfw Dreams is literally never coming out

>her parents bedroom

Don't give up hope. I know that it'll come out next year.

But she's from a PS4 game.

no anime! we normies are the majority of this gen now and we hate anime

Still giving away a copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition. Just add me
PSN: Citrus-Orbs

>brodudes can't handle the weebsmack

bump

People that hate lewdposting and animeposting should stay on /r/gaming and Facebook.

Umm.. can you stop?

Shut the fuck up. I hate that you faggots post anime off topic pictures but don't pretend to be me.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AWwufpsvlo

>janny actually deleted it
absolute madman. we normies now

Is she autistic?

So, is Last Guardian actually connected to Ico or SotC in any way?

Same universe dumbshit

Yes, very much so.

Does miku dab?

Uncharted 4 or the Uncharted collection? Does 4 have online trophies?

There's a shit ton of PVs so you'll probably find one where she's dabbing somewhere.

>listening to a podcast
>someone mentions MvC Infinity is aimed to be a "platform" like Smash Bros 3DS/WiiU
They didn't mention it, but do you think Disney might try a new iteration of Disney Infinity with MvC figures that you can fight and train in-game?

Considering they had about a million DI Hulks in storage on top of a bunch of GotG figures just sitting around, I would guess no.

Maybe they could do the whole under-shipping trick shitendo uses for amiibo

What's the difference between a Ps4 pro and normal one?

Also does Ps4 pro work with any tv or does it need to be 4k?

>What's the difference between a Ps4 pro and normal one?

Still haven't answered my question

Can you fuck off? a Pro is obviously a PS4 with an extra half of a ps4 attached to it, just look at it

I'm well aware I haven't.
Asking a general for information can be okay, but you're asking shit that's so easy to google and has already been asked so many times it's getting tiring.

Considering there's like 500 comparison videos on youtube and 2000 articles on how they're different I'd say you certainly haven't done any research yourself.

>What's the difference between a Ps4 pro and normal one?
Pro has better hardware thus better graphics and performance
>Also does Ps4 pro work with any tv or does it need to be 4k?
Yes, a pro will work on a non-4k TV

Just answer these questions and Il and Il fuck off

1. Does ps4 pro have any noticeable performance differences

2. Does it work with any tv or does it have to be 4k

Simple as that
sorry for offending you

>eight minutes before your post
Please realize that shit like this is why you were a burden today.

Here's your answer;
google.com

YNA is fucking poor

Tried to Google it no straight answers all I found was how good it looks with a 4k tv

Still doesn't answer if it works with normal tv's

Thanks for that

>1. Does ps4 pro have any noticeable performance differences

The OS has gotten a 1gb ram upgrade, which makes the navigation of it faster. It also allows you to record gameplay in 1080p/60 fps instead of the original PS4s 720p/30 fps and allows you to take high resolution screenshots in games that allow it. If you're talking games you'll have to look up each individual game since developers are free to utilize the additional power of the pro how they see fit. For example a game can run in 4k upscaled or have a 1080p / 60 fps mode while the regular PS4 might be locked at 1080/30fps. It also means games can have more than one specific pro mode or none at all.

>2. Does it work with any tv or does it have to be 4k
It works with any TV that has a HDMI port. I bet with the right converter you can actually hook it up to anything. Although there have been reports that some TVs have problems with the pro, that might have been fixed through firmware updates though. Best would be to search for the name of your TV and PS4Pro on google to see if there are any people who reported problems yet. Obviously you'll get the most out of a Pro when you have a 4k TV with HDR but it's by no means necessary.

CALM DOWN
A
L
M

D
O
W
N

At least I have more plats than most of you.

I've been playing ffxv for 15hrs and realized I have 400 ap left untouched, what skill should I spend it on? Any tips?

There are skills that require 999 AP, I'd generall go for more itemslots so you can equip more shit. The first ones cost 99 and allow you to wear 2 items and then there's one for 333 that allows you to wear 3. You'll have to buy them on each character seperately.

Are you also a fat virgin and live with your parents?

>It also allows you to record gameplay in 1080p/60 fps instead of the original PS4s 720p/30 fps
Not true, I can only record at 1080p 30fps and the only option you have is to shorten the constant recording time which just adds about 1000 bitrate to the constant recording for every 5 minutes you remove. Manual recording is also 1080p 30fps.

Oh, and 1080p/60fps is broadcasting only from what I'm Googling, because the footage I get from the normal Share button video capture sure as hell isn't 60.

psnprofiles.com/tr_SubLIME

My bad, I only use the feature for webms anyways so I barely use it to it's fullest capacity. Apparently you're able to stream your gameplay at 60 fps though.

I only use it for webms as well which is why it bugged me, I thought it was 60fps so when I went to make some TLoU webms on the uncapped framerate mode it was definitely not what I was playing it at. Sucks that you have to buy a proper capture card for this kind of thing if you want decent video capture.

Thanks

One more question how is it with loading the psn store have they fixed it with the pro or does it still get stuck at loading sometimes like the normal ones

My biggest problem is the watermark some games add. It's fucking annoying as hell.

I haven't had any problems when using the store through the PS4 itself. I usually buy my stuff either physically or through the webbrowser though, so I'm not the most reliable source on that one.

Sega, Marvelous, and KT are usually the only ones who make it intrusive, but Sega has been getting better about it with their logo being the only thing you can see on the bottom-right, and it's usually transparent.

What exactly is the game like?

Jesus Christ, how many times does this kid need to ask.

Stealth action game with a lot of lore and neat ideas. You can go lethal or non lethal and your main targets have specific non lethal eliminations (selling a rich noble woman as a sexslave)
Also has really good DLC

how does witcher 3 handle the events of the last 2 games if you can't import saves?

It will ask you what your choices were

Deathsmiles port when.
I'd even take it ripped straight from the xbox 360 version with ABXY button prompts in tact if it means it'll come faster

I am willing to try it out, if I may.

Just send me an invite

What will you give me if I already have it physically?

Where were you when forty was BTFO?

I'm trying to rea dthis but not having backlinks and the formatting of the images side by side is hurting my eyes and head.
Can you give me the tl;dr?

>See it on display in a shop before release date
>Buy it
>Don't really have time to play it before after release date anyway
Oh well.

>Forty talks to himself by taking off his trip
>People call him out for this and other bullshit
>He actually responds to the guy who called him out for samefagging without his trip

>tfw trade in deal for pro ends in a couple of weeks
>still have three games I really wanted to finish before getting a pro

>trade in deal for pro
Explain

why do you need to rush to finish games before getting a pro?
just transfer your shit and continue on...