Is there any car out there faster than a B5 RS4? I've spent the last few hours trying to think of one and I can't

Is there any car out there faster than a B5 RS4? I've spent the last few hours trying to think of one and I can't.

B6 RS4

C5 RS6

C6 ST5

1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods

Come back when your eurotrash runs a sub-7 second quarter mile.

Koenigsegg Regera

With DIRECT DRIVE TECHNOLOGY

Koenigsegg© Regera©™
>DIRECT DRIVE™ TECHNOLOGY

>A vehicle registered as a street rod cannot be used for general daily transportation, or primarily for the transportation of passengers or property on highways. It can only be used in exhibitions, club activities, parades, tours, occasional transportation and similar uses.
ahahahaha

Either an A6 2.0tdi, RR Sport, or company Transit if you're talking about Maximum Outside Lane Velocity.

that bald fuck sure is good at making cars go fast

but the way he speaks makes me hate him, like he has a mouth full of Koenigsegg© Regera©™ DIRECT DRIVE™ hydraulic fluid, or cum

are all swedes as unbearable

My 1994 EG hatch would smoke that 1994 EG hatch

post simple mods

Yes, but luckily you're paying them to build cars, not talk to you.

>drag racing cars

ameriblobs rofl.

I want to see that car try to corner.

an rs6 will btfo motorcycles & outhandle that red piece of trash built by cletus & jim bob

I'm assuming you meant wagon/estate and not car

Nissan Stagea with a big turbo
CTS-V estate
M5 estate
E63 estate

An RS4 would smoke a Vette dude.

>I want to see that car try to corner.
not sure if you can understand this but he didn't build it to corner

It wouldn't smoke anything older than a C5 Z06 ($15-20,000)

One was made to fight against the best European high end sports cars of the time (996 Turbo and Ferrari 360 Modena), the other was built as a sports wagon with a hopped up motor. The Corvette is nearly 600lbs lighter and has a better suspension layout with double wishbones on all four corners.

not sure you can understand this but it a near slam dunk assumption that a man with such a car didn't build any part of it.

HAHAHAH fucking damage control
Shut up fag nobody cares about that shitty midlife crisis mobile

but you don't drive anything faster than a 15 year old corvette either lmao you defensive homo