Fastest/Scariest Cars for the money

Fastest/Scariest Cars for the money

What's the most terrifying car that you can get for the least ammount of money?

Other urls found in this thread:

bangshift.com/bangshift1320/bangshift1320-drag-racing-feature/magnante-speaks-you-loved-or-you-hated-it-heres-the-true-story-of-the-bad-seed-chevette-epic/
fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5870204462.html
gusmahon.org/html/SLUG.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A completely rotten through tiny lightweight shitbox.

Any turbo miata over 250whp on stock tires is pretty fucking exhilarating/terrifying.

Turbocharged AW11

Em2. Just trust me on this.
It is on the tune i have. Minus the fast part.

Generally this. But if you mean from a performance standpoint, my first though goes to the C4 Corvette ZR1 I got a ride in. Bone stock, the fucker was able to lift the front wheels. Not by much, but enough to scare you.
All hail the LT5.

Dodge Neon SRT4. Good luck finding one that isn't rebuilt title and beat to hell and back

>Bone stock, the fucker was able to lift the front wheels.

>Bone stock, the fucker was able to lift the front wheels

Found the boomer.

dsm obviously. only have 9k into my 1g and haven't lost against anything, even pulled on 2 bikes.

A modern Cobra replica would be up there. 2000lbs with a 500+hp 427. RWD, no traction control, no ABS, no power steering, no power brakes.

Yeah scary alright, never knowing when your crank is going to walk away.

Kek

hurrr durrr i made the crankwalk post again

ive owned dsms since the 90s and never had cw once. it also only affects a single digit % of manual cars from 95-97.

good luck.

Lol why are you wishing him good luck, you're the one with a DSM. Good luck to you.

i built the engine 6 years ago. had boost into the 30s 3 summers ago, worked up into the 50s since end of last year. functions perfectly fine. i need no luck with it, thanks.

SW20 with turbo upgrade

snap oversteer is real
0-60 in ~5 sec

Friend has 200whp mazdaspeed. Shits fucking intense. You have to be awake to really drive it

Isuzu NPR

Caterham Superlight or Ariel Atom

Too pigfat. Yuck.

Came in to say modded fox body but srt4 is a good contender for terror per dollar too. Just depends on your area.

Those are only scary because they're rolling deathtraps just waiting to do something unpredictable and kill everyone in the car.

A pre-1994 MR2 Turbo is the most dangerous car you can buy for under 30k. Slightly safer than a old school 911 Turbo.

I wouldn't say unpredictable as much as challenging to react to. They're both cars available to inexperienced drivers at a low budget with excessive power and little to no driver aids but what's scarier than that?

You can buy a 300+hp Fox or SRT4 for under $3k though.

The question isn't what the most dangerous car is. And even if it was you'd be way wrong.

The Hyundai Pony was the first mass produced Korean car, and due to it being built with incredibly substandard materials it was known to crumple like an empty soda can on impact.

Ford Bronco II was too tall, too light, and too narrow, making it notoriously easy to roll over even at fairly low speeds.

DeLorean... the car was fairly unsturdy, and impacts would commonly cause the gullwing doors to jam closed. Combined with the windows being too small to crawl out of, you could easily become trapped in the car.

Pontiac Fiero, spontaneous combustion.

Also pretty much any car made in China ever.

Suzuki Samurai, maybe? When it's stock if you turn too hard you will roll.

Everyone that has commented thus far is a pussy retard faggot that doesn't know shit. Buy a used GSXR 1000 from Craigslist for $2k and see what it feels like to accelerate from 0-100 mph in 3 seconds

This. Cages aren't for going fast, especially on a budget.

the Bad Seed, a clapped out Chevette with a 500 ci Cadillac implanted in it... about three quarters of the way into the passenger compartment. No firewall, the transmission is your armrest, not much of a floor. Total cost $2000 - in the year 2000.

bangshift.com/bangshift1320/bangshift1320-drag-racing-feature/magnante-speaks-you-loved-or-you-hated-it-heres-the-true-story-of-the-bad-seed-chevette-epic/

If he was asking for motorcycles he wouldn't have said cars.

Fucking bikefags always projecting their insecurities by interjecting their opinion where it was not asked for.

Can't beat a bike when it comes to terror per dollar and just plain speed.
Stay mad.

Assmad GM fangirl detected

Have fun waiting under a underpass every time it rains heavily or hails. Real fast.

now try sustaining that speed fuc boi

STOP TALKING ABOUT CARS WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CARS I WANNA TALK ABOUT MOTORCYCLES WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEONE VALIDATE MY OPINION WHAAAAAAAA

Seems like you're the triggered one, pal. Mad that cages can't compete? It's okay, maybe you'll grow the balls to ride someday.

the challenge of making a car faster is the fun part. just buying a bike to go fast is as easy as buying a 30 dollar ticket for an amusement park.

I would probably take a look at this.

fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5870204462.html

Anything with an LS, you can't get power for cheaper than an LS motor.

>still crying about motorcycles in a car thread

mclaren

so effing overpriced

It probably has 20k or more in parts and dozens of hours of professional labor on a 5k car. 14k seems right on the money.

>16 year old car that was a piece of shit when new
>automatic
>$14,000

fucking LOL

how do you figure 20k? its a simple single turbo setup on a stock engine.

You missed the part where it makes 785 wheel horse power.
I am starting to feel that the average IQ of this board is about the same as /x/

Nice meme friend

No, I definitely saw that part. The fact that it's in a shitty 90's autotragic camaro is what makes it worthless.

anyone can put a single turbo kit on a ls engine, upgrade the fuel pump and injectors, then drop it off at the dyno.

I just googled the parts he has listed. Over 6k turbo kit, 2k transmission, add in full exhaust, fuel system, brakes, custom parts, suspension etc. Then the build and tuning. Probably has a trans cooler, oil cooler and aftermarket radiator and other supporting mods.
I put a turbo on my car and let me tell you it can get expensive real quick if you're trying to not wreck your engine or use junkyard parts. Friggin tuner charged me $700.

let's see what you drive big shot

reliant robin

if he spent 6k on that kit, that is his fault. still yet, youre plenty shy of 20k.

dont even get me started on paying to 'tune'.

>implying what car I drive changes the validity of what I said

Why are you trying to change the point of argument?

this thread is about "fastest/ scariest cars for the money".
Post a faster/ scarier car for less then.

gusmahon.org/html/SLUG.htm

Everyone knows you get very little return on aftermarket parts you put on your car. That car unmodified is worth $3k to $4k. With the aftermarket shit he may be able to get $6k for it if he's lucky.

I never said it wasn't. I was laughing at how shitty it was and how the guy is asking more than twice what the car's worth.

pretty much any forced induction mr2

fag

Anything that gets you the least situational awareness.

I once drove a 1985 Dodge Omni that was making 340whp.

It had no work done besides that required for keeping the driveline intact. The car weighed 1940lbs. I literally threw up after getting out.