How much will the R32 depreciate when the R33 hits 25 years?

How much will the R32 depreciate when the R33 hits 25 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-2000/SSE-AD-4332827/?Cr=22
carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Nissan-Skyline-1996/OAG-AD-13032397/?Cr=6
carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Nissan-Skyline-1993/OAG-AD-13122446/?Cr=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pls no Americans will kill Europoor, Ozfag and Leaf markets. Pls no

not enough 4 u

fuck off you fat burger fuck, leave our cars alone I don't want to fork out 80k for a fucking GTR.

More than you can afford pal.

These start at 3k in Canada btw. Have fun paying 25k for a 25 year old RWD maxima.

Dang, do boats cost that much?

Hopefully a lot because the R32 is a pile of shit.

R33 wasn't heavily featured in fnf (even if it was featured more than the 32) and it isn't as popular amongst normie
I doubt many would be shipped over compared to the r32

3k for a shitty riced one, 10k for a good enough one

10k is still a steal
when a sti in canada is 10-15k

GC8's most definitely but the Evo V's seems to be a popular import in my province which is in the same price range. Might be lucky to find a VI in that range but they'll mostly buzz above 15k

Hopefully a lot.

FUCKING SAVED

Not at all. The price is to do with the price in Japan.

I want an Evo IV but I've heard so many crankwalk horror stories that I'm terrified now.

no you haven't

Yes I have. There are countless stories of bone stock or bolt on Evo IVs with more shaft play than your boyfriend.

Even if it does crankwalk nothing is stopping you from buying a JDM engine from a newer Evo or a Evo 8/9 that would drop right in.

No those were built during the same era as the 7-Bolt AWD DSM 4G63s, it happens, a bit more common too since Japanese cars have on average low KM while your average 95-97 DSM is either in a junkyard or has 100-150k miles on it (where it would've walked around 30-50k miles).

Long Beach, CA?

I was always under the impression that R32s are more desirable than R33s. In any case here in AUS R33s are dirt cheap with GTRs being at least 15 grand.

Whereas even the low end R32s are at the lowest are about 5 grand with GTRs being almost 25 grand at the low end.

So many scumbags

>(you)

looks like someone's spending Thanksgiving alone

Nah. I have a family that cares. I knew my good upbringing would keep me from buying shitty cars. Just like my father before me.

carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-2000/SSE-AD-4332827/?Cr=22 - R34

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Nissan-Skyline-1996/OAG-AD-13032397/?Cr=6 - R33

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Nissan-Skyline-1993/OAG-AD-13122446/?Cr=5 - R32

>How much will the R32 depreciate when the R33 hits 25 years?

My guess is not much. The R33 is seen as the awkward middle child sitting between the R32 and R34. Not really as iconic as either of them.

what are you on about? you can't get a 33 gtr for 15k in australia, can barely get one for 20k nowadays

>30 year old Japanese shitbox
>slower than modern hatchback
>more expensive than ferrari
I swear, people who praise those cars and therefore bump their price are worse than boomers