Do you think she was fine?

Do you think she was fine?

>The happiest narrative, though, relates that Aurelian, impressed by her beauty and dignity and out of a desire for clemency, freed Zenobia and granted her an elegant villa in Tibur (modern Tivoli, Italy). She supposedly lived in luxury and became a prominent philosopher, socialite and Roman matron. Zenobia is said to have married a Roman governor and senator whose name is unknown, though there is reason to think it may have been Marcellus Petrus Nutenus.

I am very worried about the subject these days. For some weird reason I tend to have unreasonable concerns for female historical figures.

I guess the autism is real

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/lesprairiesdor03masuuoft#page/180/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, dutiful, respected, valued so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others >muh compassion. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.

That's a nice rambling but it doesn't really answer the question.

Yup

Someone else once said it, but these MS paint strawman images are starting to get a bit too specific and real. It's getting right out of control.

You forgot to add that a woman will stay with a man if he has other women available. If a man is tied to only one woman and doesn't display that he can attract other women, she will leave his ass out of boredom.

t. unty

counter signal may mays are only strawmen if they never refute the argument the ugly person is making

fpbp

You've never dated anyone have you?

Have you heard the version preserved in the Arab histories?

Why the fuck do you assholes do that? Who gives a shit if faggot dick sucking OP heard it? He didn't post it so now I, Anonymous, haven't heard it. So fucking post it mang.

She probably got raped. Like, raped more than a German starlet caught by the red army in 1944, raped.

I have and still am. Being attractive to other women keeps your woman in check. She knows you have options.

After getting btfo one of the first things that happened to her was a centurion marching into her throne room, stabbing her guards and then forcefully bending her over her throne and raping her bloody as she bellowed with every hard uncaring thrust.

user!

I asked because it's a lot more brutal. Either poisoned herself, or slit her throat.

The story is a lot more interesting in the Arab histories though, at some point she flashes the guy she's about to kill.

See now that's a story I want to hear. Post it.

The only thing that would make it better would be more rape.

Let me see if I can find it

I only have it in french, with my loose translations into english. Still, here you go:
archive.org/stream/lesprairiesdor03masuuoft#page/180/mode/2up

She dies on pg. 197, and it's pretty much "Zibba (zenobia) ran to the secret passage, she saw Kocair standing at the entrance (sword in hand), and she doubled back and met Amr the son of Adi, who cut her throat". He does offer an alternative version where she poisons herself rather than let herself be killed.

Also included in the story is how she was tricked by the homie of the guy she killed. There's a similar version in al-Tabari, except he notes her braided pubic hair for whatever reason (History of al-Tabari, IV.760). He also says that she tried to poison herself, but was finished off by Amr.

Neat

The two historical traditions (arab vs western) are actually incredibly different. If it wasn't for the location of Palmyra being so concrete in both, you wouldn't even associate the two.

The arab tradition doesn't even mention the romans, or suggest that she was involved in anything more than tribal wars.

If you have any questions about Zenobia I can have a go at answering them