>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CBR500r for winter road tour in Europe?

This is for you OP

Look at this bike, it is awesome.

oh boy more spam

These are bikes I want

dbt please

better make another thread

what is wrong with showing you bikes I like

Want so bad

>America

>Had my first slide today.
break lever broke at the edge and front blinker does not work, rear blinker just do not flickering (it's working like regular light now).
the good part is shifting feels more smooth now(maybe it's because I change)

framing is not that bad, I might not replace it, depends on the price.

What motorcycle hat does dbt wear ?
I weae a Shoeir (not my picture)

how come nobody is talking about the bmw rninet? I don't even care about all the boomers lifestyle marketing, this bike looks the fucking tits.

I'ma poorfag so I'll wait 5 years for them to be nicely depreciated and pick me up a bargain.

the RnineT is 3 years old already.

Is this a cafe mini bike?

LS2 like a boss
>falling for the carbonfiber meme
>trusting the japanese hat jew

would you ride with your bull

perfect for taking your wife's son on a trip

good idea didnt think about that

I feel guilty. I like it. Hold me.

found a gr650 for sale for 900 australian, not currently working but I'm pretty sure all it needs is an oil change and to clean the carbs. what do you guys reckon, pic related

If bike rides straight and handles fine, cosmetic frame damage does not mean much.

If it's been sitting for a long time you should really rebuild the engine to check for anything that could go catastrophically wrong. 900 bux isn't bad though.

Nice machine. A BMW without a ton of shit hanging off it is fun and easier to work on. No accident it looks like the Reg Pridmore racers from the glory days.

New helmet

What buy?

Not bad
I've got a yamaha sr250 which is visually the same pretty much, goes like a dream and only weighs about 90kg

I havent actually gona and bought it yet, gonna go over tomorrow with a battery and some starter fluid and see if it turns over

Ignore this lunatic:

>If it's been sitting for a long time you should really rebuild the engine to check for anything that could go catastrophically wrong.

Since Straya and where it's sitting I presume dry storage. I would bring a car battery and jumper cables to spin it over.

Compression tester would be a good idea. Perform compression test on both cylinders. Will likely be on the low side from sitting but should be within 20 or so psi of each other.

Look at spark plugs. Should not be oily. See online spark plug charts.

Dunno Straya prices but I assume they are higher than CONUS by a lot. Carb cleaning (pull the petcock and ensure fuel tank is clean too), fresh fuel hoses etc if dried out and a thorough inspection is all ya usually need.

I've been balls deep into many, many garage sitters at the indy shop I've worked since the mid '80s. I don't do "precautionary rebuilds". Unless the fucker was parked next to salt water (in which case it would be a rustball and you'd not be asking!) engines don't just go bad from sitting unless outdoors in the rain with water ingress to intakes etc.

When ya get it home, go OCD on the wiring, including grounds, and make sure all is well. Pine-Sol the carbs. Pure Pine-Sol beats commercial carb dip and I've used pretty much all of those. Cheap ultrasonic cleaners work fine but not required.

Get JIS screwdrivers. Vessel brand are OK.

If tires show dry rot on the sidewalls, replace. They won't die instantly but they won't stick well either. Do not hoon without decent tires, but you can ride on old meats for a considerable time.

Have an extinguisher handy. I'd assume it will belch and fart, maybe run a few revs.

I put more stock in compression test and plug inspection than start attempts, but ya won't hurt anything. I'd just set the fuel tank aside for test spin. Remember engines read low from sitting but not insanely low. Should cold test about 100 psi (hold throttle open) minimum, 130-ish is better, but you can spray WD-40 or other light oil into combustion chamber to see if rise. Verify spark of course.

Find a manual or forum where someone can tell you typical compression. Carl Salter site may have a free manual for download.

Yeah, guy who is selling it bought it a few years ago from some dude on a farm, had been sitting in the barn for years, apparently it was only running on one carb when the guy put it in the barn and it hasn't been turned on since, battery VERY dead. thanks for the advice, if it turns I'll probably pick it up considering once its running resale over here seems to be in the 4-6k range

Tank is all ready off, the guy bought it as a project but apparently didn't have time, I assume he hasn't done much with it seeing as pic is from when it was in the barn and alot of the cobwebs are still there. no rust in the tank though which is good I assume. never done much with bikes but have alot of friends who have. thought it would be a fun project.

clean the carbs is often slang for "this hunk of shitting has been yard decoration for the past decade and who the fuck knows what when awry in the mean time or in what state is what put away"

I'd say save up. For a bike 2/3 times as much money you get something 10 times better, easily.

It's rightfully a shitbike.

>SEM POLL ROUND 2
Pick final destination and time frame.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

Op a nigger

Dunno about that, around here a cb250 tends to go for like 4 grand

Just wanna say the last time in slovenia was too far south for my taste. For the majority its a whole bunch of riding just to get down to the alps. I would prefer mid germany because its the centre of europe. I cant say I am coming a third time if its going to be that far south again.

>oh look at all these replies with no images

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU RETARDS FILL UP YOUR THREADS

yeah the bike ride well.
I just hope the fixing of the Signaling won't cost much

Post yfw you are not drop user

>post yfw drop user always cops the blame for your shitposting

fuck you are pathetic.
i bet you actually sit there posting those pictures 1 by 1, not even an auto poster.

You can always sell it later for more money. Buying a motorcycle is not marriage.

Get gud at getting 'em running and it becomes second nature. I see yard and garage sitters as opportunities.

BTW don't totally disassemble carbs to clean them. Everything "inside the float bowk" is typically enough. AVOID separating linked carbs so you don't have to sync them. Pull the slides and don't dip them. A washoff with cheap toluene carb spray is fast and easy. When removing jets and emulsion tubes use a screwdriver which fits the jet. ROUND shank, hollow ground "gunsmith" style screwdrivers or typical screwdriver bits are best. You can bring carb to hardware store to match if need be.

The common screwdriver bits on multi-bit screwdrivers often work well.

To get yer mixture screws back as they should be, I turn them in gently until bottomed, note the turns and fractions of a turn, then disassemble.

You can buy parts online and replacing signals is easy stuff to learn on if you aren't a mechanic. I'd check Ebay for used signals. They need not be new.

>less than a min apart

I dont think he does. Load up and walk away.

Perfect shopping bike for swap meets and rallies. I've seen several crude sidehack jobs for just that.

Well faggots, after being a liter bike owner for a solid two weeks now, I can say with confidence that these machines are absolutely fucking retarded. It's hard to believe these are even legal.

Why post these non image containg posts here. There is a perfectly good thread for txt posting.

Whoa riding like ewww right?

Post bike

H E L P
E
L
P

PLEASE RESPOND

C3 pro

icon variant

I dont need a starwars dildo

Does the pinlock even have any use if you're not riding in winter?

I'm thinking of leaving the pinlock on the transparent visor and not move it to the smoked one next season.

It helps on any somewhat chilly morning, especially if its humid. My visor fogs up at like 50f. Which is normally the temp on my morning commute

Replying to user who asked in last thread

>English Engineering
You like electrical problems?

Yes the dirty bitch fuses every month. Plus i got stock battery and lights. Taped up 5 spare fuses to the circuit so i never run out.

Also rate my poo in the loo shit bike and new helmet please

Just leave it slightly or completely open, it's not cold.

I don't use the bike in the city, well, I just got it but I don't plan to use it, in less than 10 minutes I'm on the other side of the city by bicycle.

Id rather not get wind in my eyes. No windshield on my bike.

I said slightly open. Just not close it completely. I have no windshield as well and if I close the visor and open the chin vent the visor won't fog.

This dirty bitch smokes ya ass vrrom vrrom. What do.

Also rate my poo in the loo shit bike.

Well, at least you can still ride in winter.
Where are you, it looks like a war zone.

i only ever see checker-painted kerbs in the middle east, or maybe egypt at a guess

Simpson Street Bandit, white

Wow didn't see it like that. I like the pic better now. Its in New Delhi. The barriers are check posts but it was 4 am so the roads were clear. Directly opposite is a huge mall so not a war zone. Yes winters is the best time to ride. Im sorry if u not riding now user. I felt stranded when i crashed and waited for a month for baiku to get repaired.Hope u can ride soon too.