I want to know everything

I want to know everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeKVM6lxGp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same, read and lead my friend..read and lead

How can i know more..? I tell what i know of and they dont want to hear it anyway..

youtube.com/watch?v=WeKVM6lxGp4

That's an old Jack Chalker line.

Read the Bible. Genesis 1 provides a good basis for the start of history. Read the other books to find out more.

wew

If you want to learn actually useful things your on the wrong board.
Philosophy is just baseless abstract claims, it's completely irrelevant to anything tangible. The only thing for you here is shitposting.

>having horns on your helmet
>having a flat top on your helmet

fucking retards

>Have flat helmet
>Get hit at head
>Top part of helmet collapses and absorbs force

>Have round helmet
>Get hit on top
>Force get redirected onto shoulders

>faggot tries to grab horn
>exposes his left side and gets BTFO
the le horns are bad meme needs to die

>have flat helmet
>get hit on top of helmet
>break your neck or get a concussion

>rounded top helmet
>always a glancing blow
>have mail shirt on because I'm not a retard
>the by now powerless blow hits my mailed shoulder
>wow it's fucking nothing.jpg

I beat you think cars should be built so they deflect force rather than absorb force.

Cars are built so that parts of them buckle or break off because it's better the car than the persons inside it. We have crumple zones to change the direction of the force. Part of your helmet can't break off every time you're hit. You don't want your armour to absorb force instead of deflecting it because you still get the blunt trauma from the blow. Deflecting the blow is better than absorbing it when it comes to armor.

The great helm also evolved into helmets with rounded or conical tops too, so the people suing helmets back in the day obviously felt the rounded top was superior.

The case is also proven because we don't use flat-top helmets today.

more like

>guy swings polearm and catches your dumbass between the horn and the helmet
>you break you fucking neck or fall the fuck over

You don't want anything on your armour that's going to catch the end of a blade.

Start with physics. If you can't learn everything then at least you can learn the basis of everything.

No point

Protip: You can't.

Post the Stirner version

Where's you getting that knowledge from?

Do you have an argument against physics or against what was historically used and preferred or what?