/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

Dark Lady edition

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17.

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost.

>What faction are we rolling?
Horde:
whisper:
Chicken#0092
Glaston#4659
for a discord invite.

For the Alliance guild message Grude#9634 for discord invite.

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old thread

>get invite to Alliance discord
>first thing I see is a picture of the shaved asshole and balls of a selfproclaimed tranny called Samfu
These are the people you'll play with. Let me give you this advice, don't join any Veeky Forums guild ever.

first for me ____

>grude
>alliance guild

you do understand thats not the actual alliance guild right

I have autism.

>lifetap lock expects me to heal them

Nice damage control nihishitter

Fuck it. I'm going SD now.

How can I meet this tranny?

>nihishitter
w-what..? nihilum idiots are the ones making the shitty fake alliance guilds, are you new?

Would kiss/10

>Earwen
W-wew?

This is why I am going Horde.
This is why Trump won.

who wants to argue about using alt as modifier

it's inferior as fuck and you will never have enough binds to have to use it in lieu of shift and control

What is it about Veeky Forums that attracts so many fucking mentally ill degenerates? I swear I have never seen any community have so many ladyboys as I have in Veeky Forums.

Is the diary quest in WPL at Dalson's Tear bugged? I'm clicking the dairy on the barn floor that's supposed to start the quest chain but it's not letting me get the quest.

reminder to report chinese for anything you might think is illegal and shut down their chat channels

Oh, forgot to mention this is k2 btw.

I play on a laptop and the control key is in an awkward spot so I use alt and shift instead.

OPEN
SEASON
ON
CHINESIAN

Reminder that SD has 80 fake members and literally 0 leaders.

>wod models

>get lunaframes
>it doesn't show enemy buff durations
>get enemy buff timers
>it only works with default frames (?)
>get natur cast bar
>it doesn't show enemy's casting bar, it shows every spell in a 30 yard radius being cast by literally anyone and shows pve durations for pvp targets

jesus guys there's several thousand vanilla mods and so many guides on what to get but all of this is terrible

I miss my TBC mods

Nice meme.

But it's not a meme. One of your only good players and only potential leader just said he didn't want to lead the guild. SD is dead.

Wing Clip
Raptor Strike...
It doesn't matter...

This user is right!

Salty Dogs is a dead guild

Enemy debuff timers has a version for luna, but last I checked it was shit anyway, kept throwing errors on my little test hunter

Just kill yourself you fuckin faggot. We have to endure your shitty uncreative RP in every goddamn thread. You're a disgrace and your parents are ashamed of you.

Aww don't be sad, hun

I know what will make you feel better! Head pats :3!!

Now who's my big little hunter guy? That's right! You are!

Keep telling yourself that I'm sure it'll come true eventually
>fake members
lol how stupid can one get

Picrelated scene made me cry.

so I never played original nost. what patch is the old server coming up soon on? is it worth playing that or have I missed so much I might as well wait a week after the launch of the fresh start?

fag
dragons of nightmare and aq one week later
yes it is worth playing to listen to fail salty cucks guild

>40 people suddenly appear on the spreadsheet in the span of 1 week, while discord numbers stay the same
>not fake
Cool story.

So who's gonna raidlead your sorry asses?

If you didn't play on the old nost you have literally zero reason to start now. Wait for fresh. I got a hunter in a mishmash of t1 and t2, with a rhok, and I ain't going vack, I'm waiting for the fresh start. I've already mourned the death of that character and moved on.

Like in pet sematary, sometimes dead's better.

you'll get them next time frendo

Asscobra will. He'll pull through just like he did in .

>SD is relying on someone who doesn't want to lead them to suddenly decide to lead them
Your guild is fucking hopeless LOL

>lock lifetaps
>heal him
>"lol noob priest"

>this delusion
lol

>the guy says he has no desire to lead whatsoever
>h-he will change his mind....
Pathetic.

Reminder that the alliance guild has multiple competent raid- and battleground- leaders.

>alliance guild has multiple competent raid- and battleground- leaders.

You're a fucking moron if you believe this.

Asscobra? That underaged sperg? That's who you're relying on saving your shit social guild?

Sad!

You must not know Cobe personally. The only reason he stepped up in was because he didn't want people to get fucked over by Meer yet again and he thought it'd be a nice change of pace for Veeky Forums to actually do hard content for a change. Too bad over half the guild wasn't capable of it at all. I would be shocked if he actually stepped up to lead SD this time around.

>Nihicuck is this triggered by SD
LOL

>who's gonna raidlead?
>lol this delusion :^)
Epic, simply epic.

Give it up you fucking idiot. Your trash shitposter guild already got exposed.

Not an argument.

Sorry senpai! Is this better?

>still using vanilla models in 2016

kys

have to if you want to tryhard as a priest

Reminder that you can avoid the autism of salty dogs and whatever degenerate guild that is and join your glorious wpsg overlords

Back in TBC there were enough class spells that I used 1-6, ctrl 1-6, and alt 1-6

but I don't even see reason to use the alt ones in vanilla, the spellbooks are fairly small. unless people for whatever reason don't want letter keys bound

Do you know what either "underaged" or "sperg" mean? SD might be gay as fuck and dead in the water but Cobe is a pretty cool guy.

>have no raid leader
>think you're going to do any content in anything but a PUG
Lndi and Cobe both know you're fucking hopeless lol. You all might as well just join normie guilds when the server launches because Glaston doesn't have a single bone in his body capable of being a leader of any kind.

>Still no evidence

>tfw 1 2 3 4 5 q e z x c r f g shift+1 shift+2 shift+3 shift+4 shift+5 shift+q shift+e shift+z shift+x shift+c shift+r shift+f shift+g ctrl+1 ctrl+2 ctrl+3 ctrl+4 ctrl+5 ctrl+q ctrl+e ctrl+z ctrl+x ctrl+c ctrl+r ctrl+f ctrl+g alt+1 alt+2 alt+3 alt+4 alt+5 alt+q alt+e alt+z alt+x alt+c alt+r alt+f alt+g
>still not enough binds for my shaman

No evidence of what? That you have no raid leader?

Oh wait...

Cobe...

>people post degenerate stuff in nsfw
>exposed
I guess I'll "expose" SD then.

enjoy your ban on nostalrius

Does this guy play on Private servers or is this from Vanilla? I want to raid with this mother fucker.

Who is this and where do they play?

Not an argument

>he doesn't know

you have clearly never played a warlock

Except that's all normal behavior for nihilum. Could've been posted in the general section with no difference.

>not having a raid leader is not an argument
>Glaston wants SD to be a social leveling memeguild
It all makes perfect sense now.

reminder that salty cucks are getting none of these things and you're wasting your time

Literally who here who played with .

How do i join SD?

Ignore this i skiped over the OP.
Assuming that the IDs in the OP aren't le ebin trolls

Why so I can stop playing it a few weeks before everyone else does?

honestly dont get why someone would willingly join a guild led by glaston

Why are you still assblasted?

>Guild Message of the Day: 08/17/06

What do you think bud?

Reminder that Nihilum 2.0 won't raid on nost just like before

they have it on both realms you retarded salty cuck.

The wod models look fucking horrible. Also the ports have clipping and seems are showing.

The only objective upgrade is the Orc model. Tauren animation is a joke, NEs, humans, and dorfs have bouncy balls attached to their feet,

>It's an earwen spergs out and spams how SD is apparently bad with no proof episode.

It's almost a season at this point desu

>comparing that to a faggot posting a pic of his own dick & anus and the other guild members not instabanning him on the spot

u sure got them good

They're all an upgrade because vanilla models are objectively garbage

He's a sad little faggot. Literally had to be carried on a fun server like k2. Gonna be funny watching a shitshow like him on nost.

This person is the only reason I go to these threads desu senpai
And to see people shitpost about Alex

Earwen should just kill himself at this point.

Just ignore him. He's forever ass blasted.

Right? What a cuck LOL

>SD is apparently bad with no proof
SD is bad by default.

They have no previous accomplishments.
They have Glaston, who is a fucking retard, as supposed GM.
They have no raid leader.

He posted it in #general first and people raged at him and made fun of him.
Then it was posted in nsfw and people made fun of his tranny dick again. Then he thought it was a good idea to post a picture of himself with eyes and mouth cropped so people made fun of his chin (gonna stab someone).
But enjoy your scatposting in SD I guess.

Post nihilums accomplishments on nost. Oh wait...

earwen..

just give up already, no one wants to carry your clique of traps thru MC again

Cobe is raid leading

1/1 Onyxia and 9/10 MC is better than what nihilum ever did on nost desu

Not banning someone like that on the spot is exactly why I'm going to join SD when Nost launches, and for the 2 months I've been in their Discord there has been absolutely no scatposting.

Is healing scary?

wtf lol
Are they gay?

Can you prove it? Nope.
Meanwhile I can prove he ISNT rling.

>Nihilum didnt raid on Nost :^)
I love this meme. Who's the absolute genious that came up with it?

>snack is a cuck.

I do wish that Glaston wasn't GM but it's whatever. I can just join a real guild if SD crashes and burns under his "leadership"

>gankers face when you cast your tidal charm and reverse the gank

>people ahittalking Earwen
you do realize that most of us played with him and know he's totally fine? and unlike our "great MTs" Auto and Indi him and Alx actually gave a shit about the guild and helped with dungeons every day for no personal gain.
What do you expect from this shitposting? That we kick him? Kek

>responding to an obvious falseflagger
you sure are making yourself look like an individual with an IQ above 65 right now