>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News

Wood Elves Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

Wood Elves Let's Play:
vimeo.com/193870223/7bcb844b7b

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Routed Thread:
>162082987

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqOyptIK2O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did I do good /twg/?

am I an understander of strategy yet?

>Gobbo archers

I will just leave this here.

OP HERE
REAL PREVIOUS THREAD

>10% off

Yeah, that's gonna make me real fucking excited. I don't mind waiting awhile to see a better sale. $17.09 ain't worth it for a race I'm only mildly interested in and a mini-campaign that I don't want. If Lizardmen are that much, then yeah, I'd probably pay it for them.

I guess you learned that unarmored units will die to arrows, yes.

Now if you want real fun, fire up Rome 1 and use nothing but Parthian Horse Archers

>Disabled the Campaign AI's ability to enter "Forced March" stance after razing a settlement.

THEY COULDN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

wasn't enough

they came back

> Tomb Kings still not announced

oops wrong screenshot

Tomb Kings are shit.

fuck you pal

>river crossing map and no pikes

sux 2 b u

FLESH BAG DETECTED

He's right now fuck off.

>I don't mind waiting a while
>an entire fucking year

How poor are you exactly?

Wait. So, since you've taken out their long range, can you just use all your missiles and withdraw?
I can't think of a single time where it would have been advantageous to fight a little bit, then run from battle.

But you have this unique opportunity if your army doesn't instantly die if you "lose" the fight by running.

okay what about now?

not sure what you're trying to say

Not poor at all, I just don't see Beastmen and Wood Elves as being worth their currently offered price.

What I mean is, can you use all your horse archers ammo, then retreat from battle, so they don't get hurt?

Well, too late now. But:
>About 400 kills a piece now
>1 chevron of experience
"No, no, young squire. You still have not yet experienced TRUE battle."

yes, but theres a catch. You know how tou can only retreat from an attacking army once? It's the same even when you join the battle and then run

Reminder that the following are rightful Asur clay, and therefore rightful Asrai clay so from now on please refer to them with their correct names.
Dietershafen - Athel Toralien
Marienburg - Sith Rionnasc
Altdorf - Kor Vanaeth
Talabheim - Athel Maraya
Kislev - Athel Numiel
L'Anguille - Tor Alessi
Thank you

What's the worst new /twg/ meme?

>not even out yet
>WAAAH ONLY 10% OFF? WAAAH

poorfags kys

kek, I didn't even notice that.

Also I'm not a terribly creative person, but I wanted to do something to remember the general of that army; he died just as the battle was ending.

delet this

Most Warhammer ones. Mainly the pastas. Unit quotes are okay though and the contemplating rock goblin is good.

I had dinner for 30€ yesterday and it barely lasted an hour.

if 20€$£ isn't worth an additional 20-30 hours of entertainment, you got your priorities wrong

you probably spent more money on smokes in a single week.

>it's not worth it for me
well too bad, faggot, no one cares what it's "worth to you". If you don't want it, don't get it, but stop crying about how "Expensive" it is.

I'd have to say any form of elf posting.

Anyone that likes elves is a special kind of faggot.

I like elves, but at least I'm not a huge faggot about it like our resident elfposters are.

I too like Elves. I would crucify elf-poster if I found him tho.

when will the elves download into my pc

This game will unlock in approximately 9 hours

I'm hoping the Grey Wizard and Jade Wizard are fun and at least good

dlc soon goy

m8 I appreciate the fact that you made pepe warhammer related but no need to keep reposting the same shit

that's some bullshit, it's already 0015 PST

Mkay...

Is Big Red Duke confirmed as part of welf pack or was it a mod we were seeing?

The new model is real but he's not like, a LL with unique stats and quests and shit.,

He just got his own model and replaced the generic mousillon faction leader

Confirmed Welf DLC, unsure if it's just the mini-campaign or if he makes an appearance in the GC as well.

lmao go big red

I don't think he is any special model, just a named AI lord like marius leitdorf with a Blood Dragon armor

I'm guessing he's essentially going to become the new Todbringer. A unique, but unplayable model.

>the ugly hair up concept ended up being used
fug, CA has shit taste

>work my ass off to get Middenland as my best buds in the Empire
>Confederate them eventually
>Todbringer's is already level 14 and his skills are terrible and all over the place

G O B L I N S

The only cute TW youtube made a Welfs video

youtube.com/watch?v=OqOyptIK2O0

Considering doing a VH/VH Gondor MOS playthrough, with the Mordor/garrison scripts turned on

Famalam, am I making a mistake?

I've only ever played Dwarves before, and they were comfy to turtle with.

Is the suffering going to be too extreme?

>incoherent barbar

>wood elves hate beastmen
>Orion is a literal half breed ungor motherfucker

Explain this

>Nazis hate Jews
>Hitler is literally a Jew

Explain this

Red faggot and one eye will be playable eventually otherwise there would be no point

new vampire starting position and new empire starting position

Enjoy your FLC

>Western Roman Empire hate barbarians
>Stilicho is a literal half breed barbarian

Explain this

I WANT TO SNIFF THOSE FEET!!!

He is shaped in form of god of wild in same way Khaine is horned demon spewing molten metal.

Beastmen are humans mutated into furries

Orion and other elves have nothing to do with them, but they do hate humans and Chaos

Beastmen are humans+Chaos, so elves hate them

>otherwise there would be no point
Adding some much needed flavor to the minor factions is reason enough. Middenland suddenly became a lot more interesting once a unique Toddbringer came into play.

You would like to feel it to don't you?

Who would win in a fight Alexander the Great or Karl Franz?

>add flavor to unplayable factions

No, that's retarded

>half breed ungor motherfucker

you forgot the part where he's also 8 metres tall and his roar can literally drive Leves insane and turn them into merciless killing machines.

also it's not his lower body that's furry, but only his legs below the knee, which is literally the influence of Kurnous, not Chaos

I think the choice is obvious my friend

>be Gondorian
>just want to sit around in my fishing village and catch fish
>get conscripted to fight Sauron
>get stationed in Minas Morgul
>everything is dark
>castle glows in spooky yelloe
>I think there's ghosts here
>hordes of orcs crashing against our walls all the time
This sucks.
My feet hurt.
I wish I was fishing at home.

>Kurnous, not Chaos
>Kurnous
>Kunous
>Kous
>Chous
>Chaos

y-yes

Your campaign is what through me the idea.

Has Harad been attacking too?

I just want to turtle and send a punitive expedition down south to raze their shit

I'll be too busy getting my shit kicked in to do that, won't I

and then this happened the next turn

WEW LADS

HOW BOUT THAT MAGICAL ANIMUS

Is there a Warhammer character stronger than Karl Franz?

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Karl Franz? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about his Imperial Highness, Emperor Karl-Franz. I'm not talking about Karl-Franz I von Holswig-Schliestein, Grand Prince of Altdorf, Count of the Reikland, Protector of The Empire either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Emperor Karl Franz I, Elector Count and Grand Prince of Reikland, Prince of Altdorf, Count of the West March, equipped with the Silver Seal created by Frederick von Tarnus for Magnus the Pious after the Great War of Chaos, armed with Ghal Maraz "Skull Splitter" gifted to him by Dwarf King Kurgan Ironbeard at the battle of Black Fire Pass, also armed with the Runefang of Reikland "Dragon Tooth" forged by the Dwarf Runesmith Alaric the Mad, while also having perfect summoning of all 12 Elector Counts from Averland, Hochland, Middenland, Nordland, Ostland, Ostermark, Stirland, Talabecland, Wissenland, Solland and the Drakwald.

>Kurnous
>or, as some say, Kurnousm

a peasant with a gun can kill him

Not pictured is 2 3/4 stacks of Haradrim that were trying to push my shit in. I took care of one now another stacks is squating somewhere in Ithilien and I can't see it.
Ballista have been saving my ass
>>hordes of orcs crashing against our walls all the time
What walls? You're holding that bridge until all your friends are dead. Now move it double time!

I'm having a lot of trouble with with the mdb ddl for the Great War 5.1 mod. Anyone have a better way to get it? Aa torrent or Mega or something?

Try to guess what these are

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

AMPHIBIOUS MUMAKIL MARINES (Heavy Skirmishers)

Grimgor or Archaon

this is so unexpected the moment I move my navy away fucking knights of saint john land in india with an elite force and attack Mysore, while most of my strong armies are away fighting turks

those are elite guards of the order there, thank fuck I am in a fort there is no way I could beat them in a field

IT'S LIKE ANUDDA CRUSADE

Based Gaimpaol Amoroso

Based, how did they even manage to go beyond their starting province? I was playing as papal states and planning to gift them gerusalem and parts of north africa and the middle east because they couldn't do anything alone

kek

I could think of Archaon.

And I’m referring to The Everchosen, Lord of the End Times, Chaos Incarnate, Herald of the Apocalypse, Warlord of the forces of Chaos United, Scourge of the Empire Archaon and Destroyer of Worlds (with the End Times ability) equipped with the Eye of Sheerian and in control of the Warriors of Chaos and Slayer of Kings, a complete Exalted Grand Marshal of the Apocalypse, with all four Chaos God’s powers implanted in his chest so he can perform the arcane bolt and riding Dhorgar as well as being supported by the Chaos Warherd and with Sigvald and Kholek under his command.

That or just Grimgor. Like maybe armed with a Gobbo and looking for trouble.

Ahh, Amphibious Haradrim Mûmakil War Engine (Oliphaunt Archers). The eternal Radious.

Amphibious Mumakil (Running Amok)

Brave Gondorian Soldiers holding the tide at bay

Goblins...

I managed to repel them in a beautiful night battle, those order guards are no joke, they were beating my swordsmen in melee one on one, but eventually they got cut down

they didn't, they still only own their tiny island, yet somehow they have 4th rate ships of the line, while the biggest ship I have is a sixth rate frigate, I had to recall my navy that was defending the traders to fight their 4th rates, which means that I had to recall my trade ships too, which has already costed me about 40-50k gold

fucking deus vult clowns, why are they acting like its the 12th century

Brave Gondorian Soldiers making an orderly tactical retreat

tfw rise of mordor never
tfw ancient empires never
tfw medieval kingdoms never
tfw victoria: total war never
tfw pike&shot total war never
tfw medieval 3 never
tfw empire 2 never

kys yourself

fucking infidels

>tfw empire 2 never
no! they will release it any moment now

>people want another Victorian era artillery shitfest

>kiss yourself

What did he mean by this?

>mfw Total War: Three Kingdoms soon

despite the fact that I was in a fort and the enemy had to approach under fort canon fire and pot-shots from tribal infantry AND couldn't use his cavalry force out losses are almost equal

those order guards are insane