What do Veeky Forumss interiors look like?

What do Veeky Forumss interiors look like?

What car?

Ep3

I really love the simple yet comfortable interior in my G.

I put the Android ECM reader in every car I own.

I don't feel conformable driving without it anymore I feel so much more in control with it

It's a 2015 model year that I got for very cheap from family, maybe DCT will last somewhat?

If not I plan to sell after winter

1990 Toyota Camry dx, $1500, 130k

Extremely 90s/10
94 940, 330k. $500

Apparently rare colour interior for a Corsa C. Couple of garages have said they've never seen one this colour. I've yet to see another one.

I live in the south, so I didn't want to go with leather interior, but the cloth armrests and door trim seems a bit cheap. Will probably have them fitted with leather sometime soon. Gets way too hot for leather seats though.

Glass headlight auto seatbelt master race, beautiful interior can't go wrong with an old Volvo. When car companies couldn't figure out how to put an airbag and horn in the same place so they had to use buttons on the side, kek

Always liked tan % black interiors. Makes it look really nice compared to just black or tan.

Are the upper door panels and lower dash hard plastic?

The dash is soft touch like a firm foam base but the upper door panels are hard plastic

Idk why ford does that, its the same on my fiesta. I'd honestly much rather have the soft touch comfiness on the door panel where you actually touch it

A neglected, disgusting mess.

I'm to ashamed to take a picture

show us, I will not judge you.

found the nigger rich owner

She is being redone atm

Hey man, I don't know if you're aware but you got no seats in your truck.

now its summer, like dis

Running in the 90's

She's not a truck. She's my first car and I'm rebuilding her.

Nice and clean

bonus round

>going to the beach

normie reee

coming to Veeky Forums always makes me feel better about myself.

>boxster
>rich
pick one. These are readily available under 12k canadian.

typical shite early 90's E36

Solid econobox

ayyy kevin

2011 chevy caprice PPV

could of just got a secondhand wrx

yeah, but I'm not a flaming homosexual, so

>alpine deck
mah nigga.

shit's great, didn't know it beforehand, but its programmed to talk with the older ipods so that was a big bonus as Jap radio is terrible

I wish I could find a cheap reskinned G8.
too bad any law enforcement here only drive ford shit so can't ever find those on auction

tried publicauction.com?

>publicauction.com
my bad, meant publicsurplus.com

It's sad that Alpine most likely will be filing for bankruptcy soon. Their decks were the shit in the 90s but when car audio went mainstream they just couldn't keep up.

Sorry m8 that's a fake Nardi wheel

Nice pokermanz

i'm aware, material on stock wheel came loose from the frame (if that makes sense) so would twist very easy and made turning spooky. I plan to get a real one at some point when i've got some dosh

Holy shit man, could you put anymore armor all on your interior?

actually p.aesthetic ngl

am i the only one with a somewhat luxurious/comfy interior here

god honda interiors are the worst. Cramped interior, cloth and side panels fell like sandpaper and duffel bags. Looks futuristic but after a couple months the novelty wears off and you're stuck with depressing blue LED screens and buyers regret.