What are really tiny cars an American can buy used for cheap to put around in? Smaller than a Civic

What are really tiny cars an American can buy used for cheap to put around in? Smaller than a Civic
Thanks guys!

Impreza is always the answer

Kia Rio
Vw golf

>tiny
NO KEI?
NO BUY

Mitsubishi Mirage and Nissan Versa if absolutely nothing else besides being small and cheap matters

all i fucking want is a kei car asshole i love a suzuki alto I know you

Reported you pedo fag

I may or may not be a famous tripcode poster.

You're shit's all retarded and you type like a fag.

I'm a poor EDP year old who wants to learn manual and get around in a tiny car because poor and I enjoy small cars. There's a 2009 yaris for $3500 which I can't afford, a 1996 geo metro for $1000 150k miles, a 1997 civic sedan for $1200 1996 rav 4 2 door $2100 238k miles

Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

Why not get a miata

>diesel Fiat

because convertible two seater that's been torn apart by every dumbass under the sun that i cant fit jack shit in

Actually just buy whatever you can afford because you broke as fuck nigga. Get the civic.

Geo Metro is the only tiny USDM car old enough to be dirt cheap but not so old to have all been crumpled up and thrown in the trash

You asked for a small car buttface.

But it's not my kind of small
I want something to match my dick
I wish man but they're rare here, I found one geo metro though that looks OK.

pic related generation of Chevrolet Aveo (2008 and older)

I worked as a delivery driver for a few months, and the business had Aveos for the delivery vehicles. The older one was actually fun to drive - responsive and zippy. The newer redesign was noticeably... softer feeling.

Ford Fiesta

>I want something to match my dick

Might I suggest pic related for you then?

>compensating

haha, I see what you did there

Nope. Simply nope. You can see one in every street corner here and they're some of the absolutely fucking worse cars ever imagined. They're ugly, poorly built and slow as shit.

>recommending a fiat as a first car to a poverty spec kid

Twingo

How old are you talking?

If you want something really tiny your going have to buy an imported kei car. CRX/older civics and NA miatas are as about as small as it gets for US market cars.

>poorly built and slow

You're ignorance is showing.

Since you can't even afford a Civic, maybe you should look into public transportation.

wowowowowowowowowow

Toyota Yaris

Can be had used with some miles under $5000. Fairly reliable. Had been tuned by Japan in Vitz counterpart with Blitz etc so there's lots of bolt on upgrades.

Look faggot, I know because those cars are quite popular here given that there's a local Chebby assembly plant. Both the shops I frequent have plenty of experience with them, one of them even built a turbo one that's quite decent after a more than decent amount of money has been poured into it. Chebby build quality for econoboxes is absolute shit and the car, even the 1.6, is slower than my mother's 1300cc brazilian-made Fiat, nevermind my GTi.

Plenty more tiny cheap cars plenty better than that POS. The Geo Metro being one of them beause, hint, it's a Suzuki at the end of the day.

did you just say a aveo is shit because it's not as fast as your gti? a gti costs about 4 times as much

fiat has made some of the ultimate povertymobiles m8

I found a pretty cool 1994 geo tracker for $1600, what should I know about the cars guys?

I heard the newer Chevy Sparks aren't that bad if you're not into going really fast.

Don't claps get Micras or Sanderos?

I said an Aveo is shit because it's not as fast as a fucking brazilian-made Fiat Palio, nigger, learn how to read. I said "slower than Fiat, nevermind the my GTi", and it's a VW GTI either.

And about the build quality, here's a list about the plants that make Aveos. Let me know if you see a contry tradionally associated with "build quality".

China: Yantai (Shanghai GM)
Colombia: Bogotá (GM Colombia, until November 2013)
Ecuador: Quito (GM Ecuador)
India: Halol (GM India)
Kazakhstan: Ust-Kamenogorsk[1]
Mexico: San Luis Potosí (San Luis Potosí Assembly)
Poland: Warsaw
Russia: Kaliningrad[2]
South Korea: Bupyong
Thailand: Rayong
Ukraine: Zaporizhia
Uzbekistan: Asaka (GM Uzbekistan)
Vietnam: Hanoi (GM Vietnam)

and it's *NOT* a VW GTI either.

Lol, missed that part. Anyways, I agree with , Fiat makes some absolutely epic povertymobiles. They're impossibly cheap on gas and the mechanicals are stupid simple, with most of them having a very cheap aftermarket.

Stop talking shit about Chevy in this thread, I love my turbo Sonic.

Sanic and Aveo are rather crap for an econobox. Well, that entire segment is QUALITY tier, but those handle pretty bad and have some srs body roll. It might be OK for slow urban traffic but wouldn't trust one for the highway or long trips.

THE FORD FESTIVA