Is it a good idea Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbaxZp7a-D8
youtube.com/watch?v=YPsz_ml4sSU
jalopnik.com/5856320/the-ten-best-cars-for-learning-how-to-hoon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno

is it?

if you think you can set up ANY car do adequately do all 3 of those on one setup i dont think you know anything about rallying drifting or racing
especially on an aw11 because they bounce around while drifting and that would be even worse on a suspension that can handle gravel, the gearing for rally would be too short to make a car that barely makes over 100hp to begin with on a track be any sort of competitive

Those rally lights are beautifully molded to look like they're stock

I think so?
>pic unrelated
But I mean one car for every thing user

It's a pretty retarded idea OP... just think for a second, nobody else uses this car for anything.

Either everybody is completely stupid and you are on to something.
Or you are a fucking idiot.

I wonder which one it is?

OP is a retard but aw11s have been used in autocross, rally, drifting, and club racing so i don't know where you're getting off

God damn it isn't there any car I can use for all three? Why can the poor Veeky Forumstists of the world do a little of everything with one car?

New fiesta could try

4wd celicas

Lots of cars that do not belong on track have been used on track, I remember once there was even a TV show that put a delivery van on track. What is your point?

>Somebody else drove a Ford Transit on the Nurburgring, because they did it, it must be a good idea!

why even say anything if you knew you were wrong

Your problem isn't money. Your problem is that you are completely retarded.

Isn't it hard/near impossible to drift awd cars?

bruh...

I'm not wrong. How many times do AW11 owners try using them for motorsport before they realize it is a completely retarded idea? They still used them for whatever like you said but not more than a few times because it becomes obvious it is a poor car for those things.

Broham....

>just think for a second, nobody else uses this car for anything.
>I'm not wrong
just think for a second, you're factually wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=pbaxZp7a-D8

What's the point of calling it a sports car then if it's so bad at everything sporty?

>track
absolutely
>rally
should be ok
>drift
nope

>meme car drifts like a total shit compared to the FR cars.
Did you even watch the video before posting it? That was probably the first time he ever had it in competition and he probably went home and committed suicide when he realized how stupid he was for trying to use an MR2.

Because Toyota wanted to sell cars. How naive are you?

Aw11s don't really drift well. They're rear-heavy, giving you extra traction on the back wheels. Also the little 4age isn't really powerful enough to break the tires loose at will. It's a bad drift platform for sure, but good for grip driving.

>make a false statement
>cover it up with opinions
you didnt just think for a second like i told you to did you? theres innumerable amounts of evidence that aw11's have and are currently used in what you said they weren't, not to mention, you're wrong so at this point your opinion isn't worth much
youtube.com/watch?v=YPsz_ml4sSU

>how bout a drift/rally/track sw20 then?

did someone with an aw11 fuck your chick or something brah?

>don't drift well?
jalopnik.com/5856320/the-ten-best-cars-for-learning-how-to-hoon/

>VW Bug
>Ford Thunderbird
>Toyota MR2
>Dodge Dakota

That article is all kinds of stupid.

its literally just the baseless opinions of some numale wannabe journalist

>open diff

No, they're just red. Literally all rally lights look identical to that

mr2's have been used for ages for track purposes and they do quite well.

Fuckign james may won his class in rally cross with sw20. There's a local aw11 that beats other cars at ice track racing

>citing jalopnik as a credible source for anything
What's next, buzzfeed and nowthis?
MR2s are terrible drift cars by design, you want a FR fur a drift car.