Why is sub Saharan Africa so under devoloped compared to Europe? Is it true they didn't even invent the wheel?

Why is sub Saharan Africa so under devoloped compared to Europe? Is it true they didn't even invent the wheel?

Other urls found in this thread:

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437
economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
researchgate.net/publication/267879965_Could_Decreasing_Disparities_in_Gonorrhea_Rates_between_Blacks_and_Whites_Be_Due_to_Decreased_Availability_of_STD_Clinic_Services_in_the_United_States
28sherman.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/theory-on-low-white-male-black-female.html?m=1
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/20060619_IQ.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0030320
youtube.com/watch?v=FszQelEQ2KY
therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
blackdemographics.com/households/poverty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before this goes into a stormfag thread, there was stuff that came out of Africa

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

And those charities are lying about it being a constant shithole

economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august

This is also seen in significant improvements in iq

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/

So no, Africa isn't perfect, it still suffers from Islamic terror and war lords, but it's not entirely shit

poor environment for intensive agriculture, wars during decolonization and the cold war

>replying to dailies
Veeky Forums truly was a mistake

Noice

Second girl is the best

This is the only patrish answer

This.

First girl is an uggo, not to mention being like 1/4 white.
Third girl isn't even black for fuck's sake.
Fourth is obviously a man

>First girl is an uggo
Get your eyes checked, faggot
First is objectively the most aesthetic of them
Second looks bland af

Why do Africans still look ugly though?

Bitch please.

Don't get me wrong, your pic is good too

Sub Saharan Africa is full of tropical diseases, jungle and desert. No easy communication lines. They also decided to sell their workforce to Europeans so that that the Africans worked to make whites rich.

Do we really need to have this fucking thread EVERY FUCKING DAY
Look at the fucking archive you will find you question asked 1 million fucking times
Sage

She still has the skin colour of poo and the face of a baboon

That's just your opinion.

too skinny, needs to be T H I C C

Black women are consistently rated the lowest when it comes to attraction. Something about awful tempers, low iq, high promiscuous behavior, and high std rates that turns men off.

That's talking about on average user, not the sort of people you see in those pics.

I imagine the reason that average black women are lower is that they tend to be more obese and have more issues with substance abuse than other races, which don't lend to attractiveness very well.

A hot black chick's still hot though.

It's fine you don't like it, but it's silly to act like misinterpreted data means that your tastes are correct. I don't find asians attractive, but I don't go around saying that they're ugly, it's just not to my taste.

You're not wrong

>muh low iq

>muh stds

researchgate.net/publication/267879965_Could_Decreasing_Disparities_in_Gonorrhea_Rates_between_Blacks_and_Whites_Be_Due_to_Decreased_Availability_of_STD_Clinic_Services_in_the_United_States

Fuck off stormfag

Also to expand on the point, lower divorce rates between WM and BF

28sherman.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/theory-on-low-white-male-black-female.html?m=1

>implying I have to settle for American blacks

Ok lad

Except there are traits that are considered good looking across cultures. Fair features on females are the standard even within the black community. Light eyes. Light skin, hair that isn't kinky etc.

Light skin females are propped up as their most beautiful members. Yes the black women that look the least black. Only people who are attracted to fugly blacks are other blacks.

>b-but muh opinion

Sorry. But your tastes are objectively shit.

I'm half black. Try again retard.
There has already been studies done on iq and its at least 60-80% heritable. You can't close that gap all the way.

The std rate is due to shawuisha throwing her ass around the hood with no regard for consequence. But we need no money for dem programs!! No.

80% single motherhood is the result. It's even higher in certain cities.

White males are good looking and good providers. Of course black women wouldn't leave them. Notice how divorce rates for WF and BM are awful.

>can't close the gap

It's already closing lad

This is an issue on sex (no pun intended) not race

user, I'm not trying to turn this into /pol/, so please stop trying to do that.

There's many reasons for why fair features are attractive in black communities apart from what's objectively attractive, not least of which that they live in a mostly white country, so the common view of what's attractive is a white woman. This doesn't mean it's objectively right though.

And I'm white, and still think that the women you see in these photos are hot as fuck. Sure, average black woman isn't, but those chicks are, and you're just delusional if you think they'd get turned down by pretty much anyone in the real world based on their looks.

No shit, I'm not disputing that either.

But look at the divorce rates for WM and Asian females

>my tastes are objectively shit

Says the self-hating """""mulatto"""""

I like myself. I just look at the facts.

You can't close the gap all the way. It has never been done. We've been trying for over a century. Get over it.

And I'm saying that they're not all that. You're delusional and frankly, damaging blacks more than you're helping since you are lying about their disgusting features

>denies evidence that is stating otherwise

Ok pal.

>can't close the gap all the way

Objectively false. Since the gap is closing, it will only continue to close.

>I just look at the facts

Yeah, right. And the holocaust never happened

What evidence dipshit? You're just link spamming the thread. It has already been established that sub Saharan blacks low iq stems from genetics. Ashkenazi Jews and East Asian have the highest. Accept it. You don't see whites bitching about Asian and Jew outperforming them.

Nope. It has not. They have done transracial adoption studies and found that there is a ceiling that cannot be fixed with environment. Poor whites outperform wealthy blacks in the SAT. If you've ever met blacks you'd know why. Hatred of whites, thug culture, and overall primitive view of life is the average black

Natural predators
Hard to taim jungle , it's even hard with modern tools
Not as many animals which can be easily domesticated
And natural selection

Humans migrated to the north , lower temperature skin got white and they became more sociable willing to work togheter

Be individualist and want to fuck all the bitches like niggers do or people help you build home yet you don't help them.

Means that whites then to work togheter and blacks then to be more animalisc and individualist.

It's a problem of adaptability.
They would rather continue behaving like animals
Then work togheter to build nations.

Naaah, tanned is ugly.
Pale looks cuter and smoother.

To you.

And to many others.

In that picture 3, 1, 2, 4 but the worst is 7/10

>muh bell curve

>muh heritability

It's pretty pathetic that you reject evidence that's been presented.

dunno im a so called "white supremacist" and i find niggresses alot hotter than asians

WE

Sorry but I'm not going to read through a 30 page study right now for a coward who can't accept iq average for a demographic that would probably kick his white boy ass just for walking on the wrong block.

>Muh adoptive studies

Also debunked

Three other adoption studies found contrary evidence to the Minnesota study, lending support to a mostly environmental hypothesis:

Eyferth (1961) studied the out-of-wedlock children of black and white soldiers stationed in Germany after World War 2 and then raised by white German mothers and found no significant differences.

Tizard et al. (1972) studied black (African and West Indian), white, and mixed-race children raised in British long-stay residential nurseries. Three out of four tests found no significant differences. One test found higher scores for non-whites.

Moore (1986) compared black and mixed-race children adopted by either black or white middle-class families in the United States. Moore observed that 23 black and interracial children raised by white parents had a significantly higher mean score than 23 age-matched children raised by black parents (117 vs 104), and argued that differences in early socialization explained these differences.

Also, read this

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0030320

>I'm not going to read the evidence

Ahh so you ARE a fucking retard.

Once again, the stormfag gets BTFO by evidence and denies it to remain willfully ignorant and racist.

Never mind, the poverty and shitty education as well as single mother hood rate which has been proven to be linked to crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=FszQelEQ2KY

therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

Now fuck off.

But then again, you'd probably reject that too

German study is bunk. Blacks in the military have higher IQs and their Kids were mixed anyway. They don't represent average Africans.

All the others have small sample sizes and iq regresses back to the mean as people grow older. Children score higher on iq tests then go back to mean.

That's because you're an idiot with no taste

No long term effects have been found to raise iq. Sadly blacks are stuck in their simple minded state

Despite evidence to the contrary which you convenientely glossed over

Pretty sad that you faggots reject evidence and are incapable of intellectual humility

Though I suppose this isn't surprising considering that people like you tend to be as dumb as the black people you mock

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

You lost the argument, your falsehoods have been debunked, and yet you still bitch and moan like a five year old girl who believes that Santa is real.

You got BTFO, you rejected evidence which debunks your claims

>muh yellow fever
>taste

>lol i am a smart man because i can read graphs
Doesn't understand that there are hundreds of conclusions you can make and the genetic difference one hasn't been proven so its bullshit. Go kill yourself you white nigger.

>muh poverty

Funny how non white races are the most socially conservative and racially tribal. Low iq. Go visit the Middle East and Africa.

Again. You're delusional. His has been known for over a century. Africans just can't compete on a mental level. But they have fast twitch muscles so they win us some gold medals.

black families have double the poverty rate than other races in the usa. blackdemographics.com/households/poverty/

Whites > Asians > Negros

Whites>Latinas>Negroes>asians.
asians are literally pleb tier

>low test Neo-Nazi betas who wouldn't go for a beautiful Black Woman because muh racial purity

You guys have sad lives.

Italian/Greeks > Slavs > Iberians > Southern Western Euros > Northern Euros > Irish

I'd rather be a virgin and remain a pure Ayran male than be a race traitor cuck and betray mein bruders on /pol/

Not an arguement

So that's what neonazis tell themselves to excuse for their being a virgin nowadays.

shut up you fucking cuck

I'd take a 2d waifu over some 3d whore anyday

not my fault you're a fucking nu-male

>Southern Western Euros

You already listed iberians and italians, who are you talking about here?

Thank god no will breed with you

2>4>3>1

England (but not Scotland) and France

1 is like a 10 the other 3 7 tops

The average person of any ethnicity is pretty ugly.
Blacks are just poorer, fatter, darker, sometimes carrying more 'distinct' facial features and with an awful sense of beauty and fashion.

>Existing trends always continue
That is a fallacious argument.

>refuting the specific /w the general

no it's ok to fuck black girls as long as you don't impregnate her

>Scandinavians>dutch>celtic>french>>finnish>>>german>>>>>>british

>average person ugly
not nordic women. not even memeing

You call others "cucks" while making up shitty excuses for letting other people fuck your potential women.

"I didn't want to have sex with them anyways. Sitting there while others fuck my potential wife, so I can keep muh racial purity, is enough for me."

Your ideology is the highest form of being "cucked".

>southern
american geography everyone

How do white """"women"""" even compete?

>Not liking whores

I feel sorry for you, whores are the only ones who have good sex

>Not getting a mullato babe so your children will be hwhite and you can fulfill your degenerate jungle fever desires.

I'll take all four.

>finnish

thnx bro

Ethiopia looks cute

I WANT TO BREED HANAA

1>3>2>>>>the only answer.

>making excuses for fucking low tier trash
Kys

Races are a meme.

A Welsh man breeding with a Serb can't say their child is pure

The only reason I wouldn't impregnate a dark black women is because having a black child would confuse me

>uggo
Bitch lets see you.

they looks like they have aids

Took you an hour for such a weak reply? I expected more of you.

2, 3, 1

Not into 4 desu

Middle Eastern people are Caucasian, and their ancestors literally taught "white" people how to do everything related to agriculture and domestication aome 7000 years ago. And even then, most of Europe that wasn't connected to the Mediterranean was shit tier.

>pure Aryan

No white person that exists is a pure "Aryan". Not even the actual "Aryans" were pure themselves.

>No god-tier Fulani or qt-tier Bushman/Khoisan

Bullshit picture.

Yet who's doing better NOW? I don't see you moving to Saudi arabia

It's all about plants.

Eurasia is this huge area west to east. Lots of similar climate zones. Lots of similar plants. People, animals, and ideas were able to easily move back and forth across eurasia. Even when you have huge mountains, fronze tundra, and desert blocking off East Eurasia from Southern Eurasia, and Western Eurasia.

Meanwhile the Africa is mostly north to south. The Sahara desert is a formidable block to people, animals and plants moving.

>atheist black person moving to Saudi Arabia

Do you hate me that much user?

You can wear a turban and say 'allah ackbar' a lot, and no one will notice

>It's already closing lad
Through selective immigration and intermarriage with whites. When designer babies with intelligence too high to measure with current IQ test start taking over society people will still argue against inherited intelligence.

T H I C C

Just a post to remind all sides that we haven't discovered which genes to contribute to IQ and how, as in what effects they have in terms of particular protein products encoded.

Genetic components on IQ are based on twin studies and other things, but we DO NOT know which genes exactly contribute and how to IQ in particular.

This is important because if we have that information we can start comparing groups according to what gene variants they have and truly separate populations based on concrete genetic background.

Why? You'd think genetic assimilation over generations would be a good idea.