The Grand Tour lads, anyone got a link for those not in countries with Amazon prime?

The Grand Tour lads, anyone got a link for those not in countries with Amazon prime?

Other urls found in this thread:

123movies.is/film/the-grand-tour-season-1-17912/watching.html
rarbg.to/torrent/k2er1nz
youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk
youtube.com/watch?v=V7tQR6KtkIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these quads demand a link

bumping with interest

go on putlocker

Literally google it you fuckboy

I'm watching it now.

I'm really kinda bummed. It feels forced, or something.

>putlocker
he isnt wrong

Yeah, this episode is really weak. Like the worst parts of Scripted Top Gear without much of the good stuff. They need to drop that celebrity thing and just dial back on the comedy.

>feels forced
yeah I'm on the pro murica driver part. a few of the lines were funny and then they just kept going and kinda beat a dead horse

Yeah it was really bad. Its all because of the military training part, which felt scripted and their jokes were just not real enough.

The reason it didn't work is because on Top Gear skits, they would put themselves in realistic or believable situations, and doing "challenges". In the back of you're head, you know its scripted, but its just real enough to make the challenge believable in the moment.

I did not believe for a moment that the man pretending to be a terrorist was raping Jeremy in the ass and his friends had to kill him with a shovel.

btw edge of tomorrow is an underrated film.

that whole joke about the M2
>we call this a cry for help where i come from

horrible

They did stuff like that all the time in TG

>May driving a shitty "Romanian mafia" car and falling off a cliff
>Clarkson driving a Fiesta through a mall being chased by a Corvette

not him, but for me it's just some of the speaking parts feel weird. and the whole all the ""celebrities"" that died or whatever the fuck that was

True, but you gotta admit the whole ass rape thing went a little too far.

Has anyone seen the second episode yet?

watching atm

e30 stuff is pretty interesting. but as others have said it's all overly scripted feeling now
hope next episode is better

im almost there.

this military scene just seems to drag on and on

This episode sucked, i want more funny shenanigans while traveling.

WHO HAS MORE PICS OF STACY

123movies.is/film/the-grand-tour-season-1-17912/watching.html

Good?

Neat.

Have they deliberatly cut out the presenters in the actual show as like a prank or is this some thing that the website is doing to avoid copyrigh claims?

So TGT is exactly like their last Top Gear seasons except that it's less comfy and more american. Not bad but not nearly as good as their old unforced seasons. I want to like this show but this episode was only saved by the vulcan part. That entire Jordan story had about two funny moments. Of course not all old top gear episodes were Bolivia specials and they did a lot of unfunny shit back then too, but I really hope we get to the road test and "build your own X" challenges.

Anyone got a proper one? The sound is all sorts of fucked in the versions I've seen. Every time someone says something, it goes dead quiet.

rarbg.to/torrent/k2er1nz

no 1080p or 4k yet

I watched the first episode recently and I have to say this show sucks balls. All the scripted banter, the forced jokes and general bullshit was just way too much. Not one word about how those cars really drive.

no

Next season of Top Gear without that twat evans will 100% be better than this.

The "problem" I have with the last episode was the militart skit mostly. It felt way too drawn out, a monkey with half a brain could see the jokes coming and it was painfully obvious that they didnt even drive the S8 getaway car

It was just too drawn out and... does the word "american" make any sense in this aspect? It does to me atleast

I agree. It's definitely too American.

Yes, you can see the greasy, burger-stained fingerprints all over it.

>does the word "american" make any sense in this aspect?
I thought the same. Top Gear used to be comfy tomfoolery of three old blokes. Reminded me of that dumb and unfunny top gear episode where they tried to shoot an action film.

>btw edge of tomorrow is an underrated film
such an amazing movie

the military skit was literally half the episode, and featured a tiny bit of skidding in an S8, which was hugely disappointing
also as youve said, the situations were too unbelievable and basic to be funny.

may in the drift car was neat, mostly car focused and somewhat believable that they wouldn't tell james beforehand that the driver steps out sometimes.
the vulcan part was good as well

I really enjoyed the first episode, it had me laughing multiple times, but this one was really disappointing. let's hope they don't continue in that direction.

also the celebrity bit - we all know that they wont invite celebrities, and the skit in the first episode showed that clearly and as a one time thing was actually funny. if they make this into a sitcom style running gag, I'd hate it.
may always asking "so s/he's not coming in then?" grinds my gears. he's not "the dumb one" and giving them sitcom style characters is retarded, they all have had characters on stage for a while and most people enjoyed them, why change it?

if they make the celebrity thing a running gag with May's line I will seriously consider dropping this show.

Here:

>travel to Africa
>most of your audience is white
Why is this okay?

edge of tomorrow hella good

Most of people who can read, write and understand English in southern Africa are descendant of English colonials. Black people are mostly situated in countries called Niger and Nigeria. People from those two countries have combined name which is Niggers. Because they are not sharpest people in the world they thought that was some kind of an insult... The more you know....

They're trying really hard to get America to like it. You can tell this episode they just figured "hell, maybe if we put guns in it they'll enjoy it" but it was trying too hard.

As an American, I think they are missing the point. I understand that they're doing the talking driver bit so the driver won't have to talk if the show gets a second season. I was hoping for a different driver from each country they went to each week, and their attempt at American style banter sucks. The show seems more scripted than what they were doing on Top Gear. Hopefully the next will be better, since they can't get much worse.

>members of the union of yuropeon cuckolds almost certainly insanely assblasted due to the reoccurrence of The American

wew my lads and coposters

Found some yuropeon cuckolds, mad because yet another thing that once made their region great has left their awful, SJW ruled region.

>B-but those Americans who aren't forced to pay 75% taxation to pay for the welfare of muslim refugees and who actually have Free Speech and The Right To Self Defense

wew coposters

So do you like GT?

Veeky Forums isn't about espousing things you like

it's about banter, memes and shitposts against demographics and cultures/subcultures which are your opposition

fun objectively true fact:

everything is shit
sturgeon's law underestimated it all

___________however_______________

it does not matter insofar as My Group Is Superior To Your Group

Yeah, it might better if instead of the special task forces thing, they just build upon the bit about building cars out of bits and pieces and let the trio go wild with their own version.

Yeap. Should have just used the 1st ep to kill the celeb segment for good.

Just how new are you?

it's shit

>trying this hard to fit in
wew lad
nice autism btw

The guy who did the original (Internal) rip fucked up the audio and accidently removed the centre channel. It was funny the first time I downloaded it, but after from downloading five different groups only to discover they ripped the first guys torrent and didn't even check to see it was kosher before putting it up as their own it gets pretty fucking old.

Such a shitty adaptation of a good novel.

Because only autists care about cars. People watch the show for the three brits bumbling around and being stupid.

was pretty shit 2bh

I thought it was alright. Could be better, could be worse. Scripted to hell and back, but never pretending to not be and using decent examples of British humor with the scenes like the queen or Clarkson stuck in a window.

I'm hoping that they just need time to get used to each other as a crew.

Hopefully they'll get past their teething problems within the first season.

Hopefully the American will go the Fat Guy's way after the first season and the silly little intros will depart too. I get that they can't just say 'let's do the news', fair enough, but after seeing the Conversation Street jazz intro for the second time I already loathe it.

They could at least make it funny by having the silhouette intro to have them do suggestive or rude gestures. As of now it's like they're trying to parody something by just copying it.

Watched it last night, I thought it was pretty good. Much better than the last few series of Top Gear save a few episodes.

I wish they would just ditch the whole celebrity thing - it is boring and adds nothing to the program. Always skipped SIARPC on TG.

I hope they do more cheap car challenges, they were always the most entertaining and funny episodes. The big races (car vs public transport) were always good too. Will watch the rest of it, but seemed off to a decent start.

>Always skipped SIARPC on TG.
That section was only as entertaining as the star itself. Certain guests had a really funny SIARPC, like Hugh Jackman, Jay Leno, or Michael Mcintire.

>Always skipped SIARPC on TG.
Same, although largely because I don't know who the vast majority of celebrities ever are.

And yeah, the challenges were by far the most entertaining part of the old show, which is likely why we won't see that much of them in the Grand Tour, regular challenges might brush up too closely to Top Gear.

Pretty much. I'm not a fan of Simon Cowell, but his appearances on TG were great since it's just him and Clarkson shit talking each other.

this is a 18+ board kid

It might not have been a good adaption but it was still good, just because it doesn't reproduce the novel/[spoiler]manga[/spoiler] perfectly doesn't mean its a shit movie.

Yeah but that stuff was actually either comical or cool to see, everything about GT isn't interesting.

and yet they failed to do it correctly as they all don't feel like themselves and more like characters that parody them.

Where are you guys pulling this "too american" bullshit out of your asses from. We are all complaining about the same bits....I must have missed all the posts that said I'm American and the new bits really appealed to me.

It follows the american approach to making shows, it's got more to do with hollywood and american media than the people.

I miss the Stig.

Excluding the opening sequence in first episode, I don't see any difference from old TG.

I miss Ben Collins. He was the best Stig. I even thought they'll be getting him, because of that segment that was leaked long ago.

got a link with english and russian audio

agreed
all they need to do is iust keep it simple
e.g. cool test of single cars like they did with BMW X6 or Ford Fiesta or even James' undercover of some Rover hatch in 2003(??) and big travels on old and cheap cars

also pls some one write them a letter: i would like to see a two things, travel and test:
1. travel on old/new cabrios(e.g. Merc AMG GT canrio) thorugh north of Scandinavia, to see how cabiors handle cold and snow and ice
2. test of armoured cars.

I saw the preview of season 1 of TGT and there was a shots of Audi S8 chase(scene from Episode 2) and I thought it would be cool to see real chase with real guns. E.g. light armoured(against pistols) car vs pistols, would be cool. I like armoured car, probably cool to have one.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk example of b7 armour

youtube.com/watch?v=V7tQR6KtkIU example of b4/b5(or b7? i know that b4/b5 can stand pistol bullets, but from 1 meter?)