discord.gg/4TUUzgv

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-KeDMQQoq3M
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know this will just get filled with images and the cycle restarts.

WE GONNA BE ALL /dbt/ ON Veeky Forums

Thats it.
Soon they will increase the image limit to stop us flooding Veeky Forums, that or give us our own board.

or ban the cuckold nobikes that keep spamming

Play that funky music white bike

>thinking people can actually be banned from Veeky Forums

you underestimate the autism, i mean, dedication of some Veeky Forums staff members

It literally takes 10 seconds to change your IP address, delete cookies and no longer be banned.

and then you do the same thing that got you banned before the mod's even finished eating his box of hot pockets

You underestimate the autism of Veeky Forums users, it far exceeds mods

Also
>running to the spook because you are upset

how does that make it less impossible to ban people?
if you are on a phone all you have to do is turn mobile data off then back on and bam new Ip.

>tfw dual stack ipv4 and ipv6

Twice the shitposting

Thoughts on the new Honda Rebel 500?

youtu.be/-KeDMQQoq3M

As a car guy looking to get into bikes, how bad of an idea is pic related?

awful.

Buy a functioning complete bike and ride it instead

>honda
>500
>honda 500
who fucking cares

It looks nice. I love the 250's vintage look, but a 250 is too small for me. I'm looking for a starting bike, what would you recommend?

GSXR750

fz07

VTR1000F

yamaha pw50

Ded

GS500

R8 my latest gear purchase

DRZ400S aka "WR450 killer"

murdered

DRZ for poorfags

Isn't that what you guys call a "meme bike"?

>Want cheapish bike that I can ride half commuting but still fuck around on
>Eyes set on hornet 900, seems perfect
>Ride it
>Can deal with weight
>Corner turn in is dogshit

Well back to the drawing board.

Bought a WR450F, should I get a set of motard wheels for it or just get dual sport tyres?

>Bought a WR450F
sorry for your loss user.

Not has heavy. Youre probably a weak poofta cunt, just buy a shitty cespa simba scooter

the way you ride will likely not require grippy 17s but I think putting adventure tyres on a WR450F is equally shameful, it's a dirtbike, it should have knobbies and you should ride it off road.

Get the 17s so you can swap between the two.

Nice, post boipucci

Why
You've convinced me

How can it be a drz killah then?

How do you guys make sure you'll still have 2 legs, 2 arms and a head for the beginning of a new season?

Usually by quitting the drugs

Pay your drug debts

Post your Harley.
Start on a 250, you can open all the throttle and learn how to ride, it's more fun than constantly limit yourself.

I don't do drugs.

250's are for people too stupid to buy a 400

Or for non fatasses.

I want that

Then you have no reason to be missing a limb

>buy a functioning bike

But why

>You can totally push a 250, guys!

And then yet another 250/300 riding faggot runs wide in a corner and is kill. 250 sportbikes go 0-60 in the 5s and run mid-11 quarters. 250 cruisers are only a little slower. Yeah, you can really push a 250 as a learner, no problem.

I can see advocating a 250 because whisky throttle won't be "as bad" and you won't go too far over the speed limit when you get into the groove in a series of gentle corners, but you should still ride cautiously on any motorcycle with streetable performance.

What if one of you druggies hits me with the car on the sidewalk?

Where did I say otherwise?
The point is you can easily reach the bike's limitif you're a noob, as opposed to a 650.

I'm guessing you started on a 250 and believe yourself to be an amazing rider right?

I need help
What is this model ? I just know it's a Harley.
Thank.

Why do you need to push the bike's engine to its limit? So you can feel like you're hot shit with your screaming shitbike? Fuck, you can learn to manage shifts with an imaginary redline as well as you can with the actual rev limiter.

The only things you need to push a little to learn are the rider and the tires.

Give me a time and place and I will be your guy.

>SEM POLL ROUND 2
Pick final destination and time frame.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

You people are being particularly gay as of late.

Why are people so stupid?
nsfw: http:// vid pr0gramm com/2016/11/23/6d7853d5f8596ee9.mp4
I like riding bikes but why do some people need so much kick that they gotta go so fast they get ripped to pieces?
why not just enjoy the ride instead of dying in a horrible way?

Riding the meme

horses for courses

Gotta go fast. I started doing track days and quit street riding because it's mostly a waste of time.

****ADVENTURE BIKES HAVE LOST THE PLOT****
>500+ lbs
>100% road wheels + tires
>covered in expensive plastic
>complex, water cooled engines

They're literally a touring bike with worse suspension and strange ergos

not touching that link
but the same reason that people climb without a rope or go base jumping etc
I don't think anyone goes really fast without appreciating the danger in fact it's probably most of the appeal of it

>it's mostly a waste of time.
Must have shit roads.

Who would ever take this bike offroad?

It looks kewl desu

I would

At this point any bike is a meme bike

Street riding is real,no limits or boundaries.
Unsafe.
Real life.
Not a movie.
>This could be a sticker meme

its a mp4 for ants, nice vid, spare legs every where at the end

people who have the money for it and know they have a high possibility of dropping the heavy thing

>mostly
Oh, there are some fine roads out here, but you can't do the same shit you can do on a race track. Not without seriously endangering yourself and others.

What if i die riding.

youtu.be/-KeDMQQoq3M

did drop user buy a scooter?

*dons the fedora

Don't ride faster than your angels can fly

Then you're dead and you don't care.

For the thousandth time, a road is not just the pavement.

I've got great roads and I totally understand what he's saying.

Track fast is just at a higher pace and intensity, it kind of ruins road fast for you.

I really just show up once a month to troll the specific kind of people that are really proud to commute and go slow on public roads.

>Track fast is just at a higher pace and intensity, it kind of ruins road fast for you.

Yeah. I have a limited amount of time to ride now and track days are dense enough to keep the need abated.

Either yourself or the people you ride with are not crazy enough then
I've met some riders that do the no-plates no-limits kind of riding in the twisties and it's fucking intense. I've never bothered trying hard to keep up because I'd probably crash but watching a few bikes going full throttle and overtaking traffic through corners and on the shoulder without hesitation as if they're riding for their life makes track riding look peaceful.
But I understand, I don't like doing that on the road because I'd rather crash on a track where it's only my fault than have someone pull onto the road or something like that probably killing me, so I have a bit of self restraint and just anticipate that kind of shit and I haven't had a serious incident for years aside from off road riding.

It's a shame that racing is so expensive. Those guys could keep their shit off public roads if they had a job.

I think I rode fast enough to get the effect don't worry.

I have no interest in being around cars or overtaking cars, I rather the touge be empty.

What condition were the tyres in?

They work in the mines and have more than enough money to buy just about whatever bike they want, they do ride at the track but just tear up the streets because they really don't give a shit about law or safety. They're literally racing each other from one side of the mountain to the other.

I also prefer an empty road but what I mean is if you didn't have these inhibitions the cars would only seem like an extra challenge to prove who has the bigger balls and better skill to make it through the fastest. They're crazy.

>casual weekend rider: the post

Is it such a trigger for you that others can enjoy something you dont¿

>an extra challenge to prove who has the bigger balls

yeah I don't care about that, riding is about personal improvement, ego is poison to your skills.

S V 6 5 0
V

Best bike. Buy the red one.

Can you please just isolate the scrub crashing on that corner and make webm?

Bought some custom IEMs last week and I have no idea how I ever got by without them before †bh,

I just use ear plugs.

Like to listen to music, plus that's what I meant anyway, normal ear plugs always slip out for me for some reason and feel pretty awful if they don't.

Yeah, proper noise cancelling headphones are necessary if you're going to listen to music.

You don't put them in properly if they're falling out. Roll them thin and poke them into your ear. If you poke the tympanic membrane, you went too far.

you say road riding cannot be intense like the track
i disagree and really it should be even more difficult to find the limits there
and when i say balls i mean:
'can i make it through that gap, can i push that corner a little harder, can i get away with holding off my brakes a little longer'
and if you're racing against others, to win the answer needs to be yes
and some of the riders i've known and seen just keep pushing their luck on the road because they are still racing but there are only their own rules when they disregard the law

Cheers, will try that next time

Sometimes I put them in just a bit too far and it gets annoying, but they work incredibly well if you do it properly. If you just try to shove them down in there, it will not work and likely fall out.

>can i make it through that gap, can i push that corner a little harder, can i get away with holding off my brakes a little longer

That's called racing. Not just track days. Racing. Where you can use expensive race tires and specially tuned bikes to go even faster.

If they're actually fast, then they should just go compete in the IOMTT.

Otherwise they're just posers.

If you're talking about these things you pinch and roll the tip and poke it in your ear and the trick is holding and pressing them in your ear gently to let them expand properly, they will hold pretty well after that.

I think the reusable firm silicone earplugs are better though just be careful when you take them out because they form a tight seal in your ear canal and make sure you get low profile ones. They're cheap and last forever and easy to wash and beats keeping around a bunch of disposable ones.

You can actually buy earplug headphones. They are called plugfones.

You have to treat them well but they have good sound quality and keep out a shitload of noise. Great for long plane trips or noisy environments.