What was the shittiest car you ever owned?

What was the shittiest car you ever owned?
>pic related

I inherited it from my grandma to learn to drive. Worst thing I've ever driven but it got the job done.

My previous car, just bought a newer one because it was rusted to hell lmao

Astra F a qt

93 plymouth voyager

Wasn't really a bad car at all though, just the worst of the ones i've had so far

What went wrong with it? six or v8?

V4

No one has used V4's since the 1970's.
And BMW 7 series were inline 6 or V8 only. fuck off with your retardation.

I've never owned a shitty car

fiat panda with no power steering
worst fucking car ever

It was an i6, the m30b35 to be excact. Nothing went wrong with it but it's just an outdated design compared to the newer cars i've owned since. That was my first car, and i don't have any big complains besides the lack of power (even at 211bhp). E34 525iX Touring is probably the best car i've owned however

1997 Ford Thunderbird LX
At first glance it didn't seem bad at all.
It's pretty much a more comfy mustang with IRS. 4.6L, RWD, etc.

Dash lights stopped working
Air conditioner stopped
Radio quit for no reason
finally fixed the dash lights and AC
camshaft solenoid sensor goes
camshaft position sensor
02 sensors throwing codes
starter burns out
slow drain in the battery that was never found
fuel pump died
window motors got slower and slower until they finally gave and I had to replace
car had a horrible rattle at idle form the engine but disappeared at any throttle
INSANE hesitation between your foot hitting the floor and the car actually getting off its ass and going, like a 3 second delay.

And most 95-97 Thunderbird owners I talk to say theirs have been great.

that car looks like E34 senpai, it might had an R4

paid 1100 for it when I was 16, fucking hated this thing
>no power
>shit mileage
>not an SS
On the good half though it made me appreciate cars more and made me realize you get what you pay for

a corvette
really felt slower compared to my gtr now

That is indeed an E34, and it was offered with an inline 4 in Europe. I can see how that would be terrible, though. I daily an E34 525i now and it already feels weak compared to my E23.

ausfags know how bad these are

literally had the car rebuild and it still had issues

was also my first car.

Typical Ferd shit i had similar issues i only had my shitbomb for 5 years and the issues never stopped ended up giving it away.

Even had the same AC issues, radio died, everything literally everything broke.

What should I get next?

JUST

btfo, gm won't recover

Beat this

Ahh, the wonderful E34 518i.

They actually aren't that bad if you just want a comfy reliable car to drive about normally in. They don't struggle to get up to speed or on hills or anything. But when you try to press on, nothing really happens.

Mine was a manual one, don't think they came with autos. Cost me £520 a couple of years ago when I needed a car urgently and besides a battery it needed nothing in the year I owned it. Still miss it a little bit for some reason, it was good.

my first car i bought once i stopped being neet and got a job, bought it like 10 years old and paid the equivalent of 5k usd for it (norway :( )

This POS. Didn't own it but it was my rental car when I was in China for a while.

these falcons always looked so fucking goofy

Twingo is watching...

Got a Twingo as my first car, then bought pic related when I saved up some cash. Transmission went to shit at 120k km, sold it to a dutchfag for €3k and bought another Twingo, no regrets.

I win. Paid a grand for it, it was about $900 overpriced.

I'd still rather have a Fuego than any other car ITT

My first car, don't regret it though

93 S10, with the 2.8

is that a 3.5rl? or the legend?

Legend L, 3.2l type 2 engine.

That ain't too bad

I'm guessing it rusted to fuck because otherwise those cars are really good on the twisties.