discord.gg/NKQpfv4
canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mastercraft-socket-set-233-pc-0589235p.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snow snow snow snow

moose moose moose moose

A

a fuckig leaf

rain rain rain rain

Will it affect Canada in anyway when Trump is in presidency?

Also, how do you Canadians feel about Trump getting elected.

Think he is a dumby but hoping it won't have a big effect on us.

Also

I love that trump got elected, been rooting for him the past year. I was super happy with you burgerbros winning, but Trudeau seems to want to ruin Canada. Mexicans coming without visas? Oh god.
It doesn't seem like there's much support for a meme war 2.0 to make Canada great again, especially with our reputation on /pol/.
I don't know if you live in Cali, but Canada is even more liberal than that. It's very painful living here and being redpilled lmao.

Is Canada a more boring place than the US?

I'm Britfag.

Yes, but the scenery and weather are beautiful out west. Expensive there too, but not for a Brit.
Nice digits

Well, yes but surely not in places like Vancouver, Ontario and others.

FOOKIN

what mazda is this

It's only painful if you're far left or far right. Stop being retarded and you'll enjoy it

>implying there aren't parts of the US that are flat boring shitholes

Canada a good. Especially this time of year up in the granite of Onterrible.

Any T'rono fgts here? (Toronto)
Better question, anyone want to offroad?

This
Conservative != redpilled

IQALUIT

Post Canadian cars now!

Anyone else noticing the boom of imported Evo's?

definitely won't see this driving around when the snow hits

>ICBC rate hike up to 42% over the next 5 years

lmao kill me

I saw some fgt in a red Honda S2000 racing some old Acura on the 401 yesterday.

Which one of you fagg/o/ts was that?

Probably the only C7 in my area, spotted at Canadian Costco
On the east coast and in small prairie towns, yes.
I'd compare our east coastal towns as coastal britbong towns but with more old folks

I think that lady lives up by me. I've seen a couple Honda Beats too which are cooler.

>living in the ghetto ass NE

Davenport tuning always has a few sitting outside the shop waiting to be tuned.

>ghetto ass NE

At least I live in the part where it's mostly old white folks and tons of old rides

I saw an old 3 series do around 160 on the shoulder between Victoria Park and the DVP. On a fucking Friday.

The absolute madman.

>you'll never be in an 90's AE92 GT-S gang because they're all rusted out

Canada is where cars go to die.

What are my options for a sub 2010 sporty car that isn't rusted out and over 200k?

>inb4 those wacky Capers bring their feud to this thread

Take it the pub boys

It's a 1983 cosmo. Delicious.

It's not awful, but it gets annoying when nobody knows anything and just spews "bbut trump is racist" all the time and brainstorm on how to bring in 300k more refugees in when we've got massive homelessness rates.
My mistake, I did mean conservative.

>Canada

Enjoy your awful weather.

t. Ausfag

>Australia
Enjoy your massive spiders and in general things that want to kill you everywhere

I've managed to survive 21 years so far. Probably because we're all hard cunts.

Leafs are also pretty tough when it comes to weather and large mammals. I don't want to deal with poisonous insects, however. Stay safe ausfag, and I'll stay comfy.

Daily'd a 11' G25X last winter wasn't so bad, 0 rust but the drive by wire was a bit laggy when slamming the peddle all the way which is pretty common in most G-series
Had 30k on the odometer though
Other than that 8/9th gen Civics seem to hold up well around here with little noticeable rust

Eh...

I drive a 2004 Altima. The turn radius is unbearable, It's probably the least fun car to drive. What's it like on the G25x? What do you think about similar year Sentra Spec Vs?

Someone take a drive down here and check out this Cobalt on Kijiji Ontario : Ad ID 1219234697

I can't buy a new car for at least another year, but this one is the SS turbo with LSD according to the poster.

Turning radius was okay I guess, definetely better than FWD but not as great because of the AWD
If your altima has a V6 it's obviously faster than a G25 since they have around 215HP
Similar Sentra Spec-V's? They aren't as quick as the the G25x or V6 Altima but I bet it'd be more fun than the G25x since it has an LSD and a manual gearbox which you can't get in G25x or G37x
I'm not sure if the Sentra has a similar issue with the drive by wire

No, but I read a lot of complaints about the thing having engine knock sounds and serious engine block problems. It's a shame because the Sentra is zippy and has the shifter mounted on the dashboard in that configuration that I don't know the name for but it gets me hard.

Well that's a downer even for a 4 cylinder, I believe It's just called "dash mounted"

You kangaroo fuckers sure like to come here and ski/snowboard. The mountain towns are half Ausfags.

And all of them work in the resorts

Offroad where?

Toronto and surrounding areas?! :D?

I go as far as Ottawa and Lake Nippissing.

So, Canada is just the boring version of the USA.

Hurry up snow.

Canada is a more beautiful version of the US, with higher shipping costs for cars but a 15 year old import law vs your 25. Canada might be boring, but we have r34 GTRs :>)

Discord for anyone in Alberta

discord.gg/NKQpfv4

I want to see all your shitboxes.
The cheaper the better.

Is $120 too much for rust proofing, or an alright deal? Getting it rust proofed next Saturday.

I need a socket set and this is on sale? Yes?
canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mastercraft-socket-set-233-pc-0589235p.html

LIFE

>free $500 car

Is the diarrhea free or is it an addition $100 trim upgrade?

Bought both cars pictured for $400 each. One is in the junkyard and he other will join it soon

Got this for $800

>$800 for that
is there no chance of getting any old car without massive rust?

Even used cars that are 5 to 10 years have so much surface rust underneath already. Why is it so hard for people to just rustproof their new car every couple years instead of letting it rust? Isn't lifetime rustproofing only around $800? Am I just overestimating how good rustproofing is?

You can get an old car without rust, just not for $800. That car is not that bad, the floor and frame are perfect, it's just got some rough quarters and rockers. But, it's an $800 AE86, what do you expect?

There's no such thing as rustproofing, you can inhibit it or slow it down but there's not much you can do with salt or magnesium chloride and 30 degree temperature swings.

When you pay for the $800 "rustproofing" at a dealership all they're doing is spraying on a thin coating or a couple cans of fluid film. Same goes for the $800 interior protection package, it's just a $20 can of scotch guard.

>it's an $800 AE86
it is tempting despite all that rust if only for the cute pop-up headlights. What are you planning to do to make it look presentable?

Nothing, I am building a new motor for it then I am going to drift it until it is too tired to drift anymore.

who /hibernation/ here?

i cant have rust so its garage bound and im driving an '04 Solara for the winter

I hate GTRs and anything Nissan. Your argument is invalid.