imgur.com/a/7T6zi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AZURA IS..........

Camilla a best!

Sexy

Wew. How do you fuck up this hard?

Why is she so perfect ?

huge tits but without the child abuse

It's still child abuse to have a kid raised by a murderous yandere psycho bitch like Camilla.

She isn't a yandere. Yanderes are literal stalkers, which which she isn't. Plus she's super nice to Kana

>Yanderes are literal stalkers, which which she isn't.

She has people like Arthur stalk Corrin for her in their support together.

Well, new image limit :^)
EN GARDE

GAY

>which which
I need to sleep

Is shadow dragon even worth playing?

Too bad, i don't use Dart. Free money~~

While it certainly isn't the best FE game, it's easily better than FE13/14.

>Yanderes are literal stalkers
No, Yandere are women obsessed with the man to the point of insanity, usually of the murderous kind. It's a corruption of the concept of Yamato Nadeishko, a perfect housewife single-mindedly devoted to her husband. It stems off the train of thought "you'd have to be pretty darn obsessed with a your husband to devote your literal life to him".

Camilla is actually closer to Yandere than Tharja, as a matter of fact. In the nip version Tharja behaves more like the "kuudere" archetype of a stalker with a crush. In the English version they gave her the aura of a dark, harsh goth girl. Camilla in the japanese version was advertised as someone who would kill, literally, for you since pre-release.

Yanderes are good mothers since the child is the living proof of the loge between them and their beloved.

Espresso my man. Sleep is for people too poor to afford it

Rly? FIGHTERS ONLY HAVE 1 MOV IN SAND?

Delphi pls

They're also the ultimate competition for their affection. No one is safe, user.

Just emulate it, or use the virtual console.

The child is both them and their beloved.
They'd accept it even if it weren't their own so long as the other person also did.

I would never want a child raised by a mentally unstable loon with a preponderance to violent mood swings when things don't go her way like Camilla.

Exactly this. Kana goes through one rebellious streak where she starts taking shit about Corrin and she's literally fucking dead. Camilla wouldn't even regret it either.

user, I have a degree in Yanderology. No, everything dies wth Yanderes.

>violent moodswings
That's bipolar, not yandere.

>I've only watched Mirai Nikki

>people unironically think that a crazy woman quoted as saying what's depicted in this image would be fit to raise a child

She's a fucking lunatic. Never stick your dick in crazy, let alone breed with it.

Could you please stop posting so many images, or put them in an album/compilation? You're not posting anything interesting.

Not by herself.

Screenshotting crit animations really does yield some interesting results.

I'll probably get some over the weekend

>expecting women who spend most of their time in war to be perfectly mentally sane

>"Wait, how come he gets two weapons and I don't?"

Normal Bererker or Hawkeye Animations /feg/?

Nah, better then a dead thread

Why would you marry Camilla when you could have this instead?

>Not insane
>Innocent and pure
>Cute and full of love

There's literally no reason to settle for her slutty insane cowtits sister.

Normal Berserker attack. Hawkeye critical

imgur.com/a/7T6zi

You fucks better appreciate this.

>Screenshotting crit animations really does yield some interesting results.

the thread's not going to die

Fuck off, attention whore

Bullshit. The only other woman in the army who's as predisposed to violent insanity is Reina.

>Shitpher

Don't care. Call me when the artwork stops being terrible and they stop shilling awful boring characters.

Oh son of a fucking bitch, why are they out of order again

The edit version to it

Just enjoy the Lps user. Just wait until Delphi returns.

But that's one less child.

And nothing of value was lost.

I don't know why, but Cannas keeps getting insanse level-ups. I like it

Well somebody famous today did.Hell most of the girls in Fates aren't even worth marrying. Contrast to Awakening, they have developed backstories and not so rushed lovestruck. And the hair color doesn't look great on some of the kids and some characters have messed up personalities. The awakening kids shouldn't have visited.

Who gets the body ring /feg/?

Athos

Magic users are always a good idea

Athos

Lyn if by some miracle she doesn't suck.

I like Hana

Makes you wonder if that Morph Hector chased after was Pent's old friend or whoever that bishop was in Arcadia.

I see no reason to believe you.

You're waifu is a baby

Is there any images of the Camilla card that isn't attached to the Marth one?

There we go now it's in proper order.

That's the highest quality image I've been able to come across of it(think it was from the official twitter) so you'll just have to crop it out.

Nope. Takumi and Silas are old news; Camilla is canon with Marth now.

My Lyn is actually coming along quite nicely. The only statbooster I gave her was a Seraph Robe

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

I was thinking of one of those 4 units

Nah, go for Athos

Athos

>not insane
>the way she says "never leave me"
She's more subtle.

Sick and tired of moe blobs like felicia.

Cannas can also Luna-kill the Dragon and you can use Athos only for one chapter

Athos

Good for you.

>Palla smut never ever

Sasuga.

>ask a question
>several people answer
>ignore all of them
Why even ask?

Delicious quality

Giving it Athos is pretty much wasted.
Florina constantly gets -4 spd from using Iron Lances. And why give it Athos, when you can give it Cannas for the Luna-Kill?

>not saying you're going to write shitty erotic fanfiction for easy (you)'s

This place is a great farm. I get a bunch every week from "___ this tsun" or "this is your wife/date" posting too.

Except he actually did post what he was working on. He's just not done adding in the rest

>

You should know better than to question something dumb a trip does.

>Ask People a Question for the Body Ring
>"ATHOS"
>Somebody else then Athos?
>"ATHOS"
Who cares about Athos?

This pic never fails to make me laugh. Based Ana

What does a person do with (You)s from this shithole anyway.

Reminder that there is still an active thread with a little under 150 posts remaining before bump limit.

MEIN VATER!

Was that image really necessary?

Wrong. As soon as a thread hits image limit, it is valid to create a new thread just the same as bump limit. Read the rules before shitposting.

Absolutely nothing I said in that post was wrong. Thread's still bumping.

But you also made the thread way before image limit was actually reached, so maybe you should be the one studying up on the rules.

I've played the Eponymous "Yandere" VN. Give it a whirl it's a wild ride.

Got a New 3DS XL, and now I can play all but the Tellius FE flawlessly. Should I only bother with Gaiden though, and just play the DS remakes?

>assuming I made the thread

Literally nothing in the rules says you can spam early threads due to image limit

You should definitely try it, it set the blueprints for FE8, Awakening and Fates. I personally didn't make it more than halfway into the game though.

Every time these stupid early threads are made the OP has to get really defensive to their shitposting ways, I'm just going off past evidence.

>taking credit for other people's work

Well Camilla isn't a moe blob, has more to her than being endearing and is a top tier unit, so there's that. Elise just doesn't do anything for me.

Also Sawashiro.

>has to ask feg for validation
>being this much of a tool

The one in English where every other choice kills you or the one in Japanese?

Well shit. All I did was redownload all the pics I posted last thread and compiled them, but that guy did a better job of it it seems.

Don't call her a guy.

Don't tell me what to do