Why does James May seem so awkward compared to Hammond and Clarkson...

Why does James May seem so awkward compared to Hammond and Clarkson? I mean I know its all scripted but May sort of makes it extremely obvious

It's the autism

You are referring to OP's autism right?

u fucking wot

no he meant May's. Have you ever watched his youtube videos?

GT SUCKS! TG IS DEAD!

KILL ME NOW.:-(

Gee that 3 hypercar comparison was some braking news! And the BMW M2!
Wonder what will come next? That new dodge hellcat or maybe some news about dieselgate. Oh, and second generation of dacia sandero has just come out!

They already did the 3 hypercars separately in the last season of TG, but they were talking about having an actual competition between them throughout the season. If they had stayed on TG that would obviously have been the first episode as well, even though they already had covered the cars in the previous season.

TG hasn't been properly good since season 14 at best, and their zenith was season 10 anyway. I don't get why you would hold your hopes so high to this point.

and then chris harris happened, and then the whole year passed and then BAM!, noone cares anymore, you were late, you blew it, because picking a logo for the show, sewing cool tent and writing a sketch about RAF and US audience was more important than journalism.

>RAF and US audience
This bit was actually terrible, I almost stopped watching the episode because of this.
Haven't watched the new episode though, don't think I will

You're one of those autists that want TG/GT to just be a sequence of car reviews full of numbers, aren't you? It's a fucking entertainment show, of course they'll spend more time on writing sketches about fighting audience, because it's more entertaining to the public.

I am one of those autists that want TG/GT to just be a sequence of car reviews with humour and charisma.
I get badly written and badly played sketches that include cars

Because no other car other than some Red Bull boxcar comes close to one hp per kg

literally no other car

Clearly no hypercar before has tried to achieve 1hp per kg.
You might even call this ratio
One to 1.

I don't give a fuck and Jeremy can go fuck himself for thinking he's above the law

Did the guy he punched deserve it? hell yes
but you cant just punch someone at your job

Was anybody saying otherwise? Still, I love the man but you are correct, the people arguing against the BBC are fucking children.

Bad actor. He's uncomfortable with scripted things, but not creative enough to wing it.
I still like him though.

Ok, Oison, we get it. You got the shit-end of the deal. Life is a bitch, and you can't always get what you want, and the good guys don't win.

You need to move on. He's apologized for striking you Mr. Tymon. It's time to let it go.

So watch Head 2 Head. That's what TG has always been about.

Even better, how about One:1, and you know what? I'd think Koenigsegg would be a great manufacturer to make it.

It's just a role. Clarkson is the grumpy angry cynical yob, hammond is the naive childish outdoorsman, and may is the sensible geek with "refined" taste that gets picked on.

Like it or not, it has worked wonders for them, and they clearly know how to capitalize on it.