/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krzePKX4lSY
youtube.com/watch?v=pjHusV05zJk&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first as always

>(embed)

Holy fucking shit Ibaraki really did become a mountain bandit

If King Hassan is Utnapishtim how is that he's a muslim, did he just convert?

Imagine locking Gil under your body using your knees and feeling his bare skin against your crotch as he struggles to escape. You pull his veil and the sugary fragrance excites you even more as you open his gate of Babylon using your ea. As you enrich his chamber of treasures with precious milk, he weeps while you call him your whore of babylon.

Good pic OP

LIZ THREAD

It's here

youtube.com/watch?v=krzePKX4lSY

Will Rad Vlad ever get a buff?

Reminder that there will never be a lancer better than scathch because koyama demanded it

Best Rider
Best Sister

Back to business.

Tamamo!

How many quartz for merlin?

With the "he is also Cain" theory I kind of got reminded, doesn't Cain have a bigger role in Islam? May be a reference.

What do you think of my wife?

Authority of the Beast: A
Anti-humanity skill. It allows her to demonstrate extra damage against anything born from her womb, be it heroic spirit, divine spirit, whatever. This isn't bestowed just to the main body of the Beast II, but to all monsters born from her.

Independent Manifestation: B
The skill of appearing in the material plane by oneself. Once she appears, she will paint over the Indian Ocean in a span of seven days. When she manifests, she will continue to produce monsters without rest which will devour humanity. The job of exterminating humanity is left to her children. Furthermore, this skill demonstrates her nature of already existing across all of time and space, so it is not just able to cancel attacks via time paradoxes using time travel, but cancel out all forms of instant death attacks.

Self-modification Ex:
She uses the sea of black life to remake her spiritual foundation. She is able to grow from her normal state (femme fatale) to a dragonoid form of over 60 meters in length. Tiamat in her dragonoid body cancels out all attacks of rank A++ and below

Sea of Life: EX
The Beast II is the sea of life itself. As she is circulating the True Ether of Genesis, unlimited magical energy is being supplied in her ocean. Those who are captured by the black mud and sink into the sea will receive at random skills like Self-Modification, Bio-transformation, Bio-merging, Self-replication. When they leave the sea, they will be subjected to a geas on the cellular level with the Beast II (an amino-geass) and automatically be turned into an enemy of humanity
Nega Genesis: A
The same type of skill as the Nega Messiah of the Beast VI
A conceptual bounded barrier able to subvert the modern theory of evolution, prediction of Genesis. Having this, the Beast II gains strong resistance against the Noble Phantasms of Servants born from proper human history.

Would
Would hard

Babylon translation when

Post this one more time faggot I dare you

SHA---Aaaaaa、 aaaaaaan------!

This is your soon-to-be playable wife, Tiamat!

Say something nice about her!

Is that a green beard?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Is this a visual metaphor for futanari?

You have okay taste in Shemen. On a scale from Okita to Da Vinci, it's a solid Quetz.

Monstrous Strength: A++
Power as a monster. This increases her own strength. Virtually of the highest level. With the black mud as her body and the form of a dragon, Tiamat’s strength is that of a giant.

>A womb that had been cut away and discarded after Genesis.
>As the mother sea, she had been used as the soil for creating life, but when the environment of the Earth became stable and ecosystems came to be, she was no necessary and was exiled to the world of imaginary numbers (the other side of the world; not even a parallel world, but a lifeless space of imaginary numbers)

>Once ecosystems had arisen, there was no need for a being who designed lifeforms randomly. In the process by which lifeforms gain intelligence appropriate for this planet, she was nothing but an obstacle. Since then, Tiamat waited in the world of imaginary numbers for the chance to return to Earth.

I don't remember honestly, but I remember that instead one of Abrahm sons had a big role in the foundation

And I forgot my picture

Nest thread I'm going to post it with your picture, user

This is distinctly unlike my DnD experiences

If you want it to be sure.

add it you fuck

Looking forward to how broken Mother Harlot and the other beasts will be.

No! Shakes is pure! Pure evil!

She has cute horns

I can't begin to imagine the final battle OST. This is amazing.

Are you okay user?

here i got it for you

As a F2P gameplayfag and waifufag, I'm glad for another excuse to save quartz. It may not be Tiamat, but I'm happy to wait for a Beast class goddess or something.

>Chapter 21
>Using King Hassan and Merlin
>You're constantly regaining HP and your stats are buffed

But it is Tiamat

>final boss is in every way stronger than Primate Murder
>doesn't even merit more than half of the Grands, just a couple of candidates in their usual forms
Starting to feel sorry for Tsukifags desu.

>he was Utnapishtim since the beginning
If it's true, why he fucked off right after establishing the order of assassins? What's the purpose of waiting for 4000-5000 years before even creating the sect of guys with demonic implants?

>Jeanne Alter almost dead

>that subtle All the Evils of the World at the beginning

Should we tied him up? He can't be naughty if we do that, user.

Dont judge me I was playing around with bond CEs and no waver because he's maxed

xth for smug snek

Nobu a CUTE.

The first time I saw her, I thought that her arm was her tits therefore her nipple was pointing downside

And why creating them ?

>her HP bar is full
>almost dead
Retard

Wasn't he already said to be a wanderer in Camelot?
He moves all the time.

"It" meaning whoever I roll for. Tiamat just gives me a benchmark for waiting.

>no CS
>turn 6
>not a single NP charged
>no stars
>Jeanne Alter almost dead
>malemaster
Dumb malemaster poster.

He was bored

I hope so.

Caster Gil's plan to get Ishtar to join your side is to bribe the fuck out of her with precious gems. You have Mashu literally dump a sack right in front of her, and while she's still gaping you mention you can give even more.

Once she joins you, she reveals her true form, and appears to take an interest in you because you aren't scared of her. Though you actually do seem surprised at first, but you just wave that off as a sneeze.

If I'm reading the next bit right, Ishtar was annoyed that the Age of Gods would be replaced by the Age of Man, and she wanted to do something about that. Meeting you taught her that individual humans aren't her enemies though; it's just the world of humanity as a general concept.

how tall is medusa gorgon?

is she still bullyable?

So the reason why Tiamat is one of the seven greatest human evils is because she is the mother of all that was forgotten and exiled to darkness by her own progeny. So, she represents a human sin.

All the other beasts are probably going to represent human sins too.

This is beautiful art, who was the artist again?

I really wonder what will they do event-wise after Solomon battle. Hope we won't get silence until Valentine's Day.

>Beast II has 2 Horns
Does this mean all the other Beasts will have Horns?
Is Solomon counts as one of the Beasts/Original Sins does his dick count as his horn?

Ok fair enough.

too big

I mentioned this before but I used my CS slumbering through the mobs of chapter 21 yesterday

Nobody judged my CS count when I was posting taiga in the giftbox and king hassan's three buster

Such beautiful art she has

Such a shame her skillset is so bad. Fuckers at DW should've at least given her the NP charge

She is very cute, I would treat her well as a wife or as a pet. She can choose.

Will they be stronger than tiamat?

>but I used my CS slumbering through the mobs of chapter 21 yesterday
u wot
Why would you do that? You basically can't lose those fights, why bother with a CS?

Does this mean Fuuma and Amakusa are alive somewhere too

Does she have the biggest tits in the game now?

Fuck off retard.

Dominant Medusa is weird as fuck. I can't say I don't like it.

Is that basically what the dream infodump at the beginning of Chapter 5 states?

She don't have transformation skill.

>Rider's Cybele: A+
>Gorgon's Cybele: A++
>in-game effect is absolutely identical

I was tired after playing it all day and couldn't spam NPs because the earthshake keeps messing up my frontline as i run my bond team to clear babylon

>Gil in Extra CC says to Hakuno he can't speak the name of that friend
>CaGil in myroom lines does say Enkidu's name but he can't look and speak to him anymore, he lost that right.

Bravo Nasu.

>105% stun
>50% damage up
>guts and crit up
I mean it's not the most amazing thing out there but fgog really is bad at this game if that's terrible to you.

>king hassan's three buster
Post them again, I somehow missed them.

>身長/体重:172+??㎝・57+??kg

The Tigers and Hassans must've been using their concealment skills.

>king hassan's three buster
Show me

Its 1 grand and 2 candidates

was king hassan in his normal container or the grand one?

>tfw no Quetzalcoatl

>Gorgon monster medusa a 4*
Kek

No? Look at this wonderful rack

He has triple Buster and Buster NP

And her profile too.

None, he was alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjHusV05zJk&t=0s

do you think she still has a complex about her height in this avenger form?

But it was Marduk that made quick work of her.
A God, not a human

>Tiamat isn't a qt3.14 dragon girl
Who'll be able to fill that spot now?

Grand Medusa posters eternally BTFO