youtube.com/watch?v=5oRFw2fyZ84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

luffy is /r/kappa's guy

He's gonna make it this time, bros, I finally feel it

sfv is an excellent game

sure is kappakids in here

who bitch this is

i thought she was supposed to be a jubei clone

Can someone explain framedata to me or send me somewhere where I can read about it? A friend of mine completely fucks me up with a character and I don't even know how to learn fighting against him if I don't frame advantage and the like and what he can link and what not, where the gaps are and such. But I just don't really understand the numbers the negative numbers and the like.

Luffy is /fgg/'s guy, don't listen to buttdevastated kappakids

twitter.com/Louffy086/status/806901368208424960

Sorry but luffy is the embodiment of /fgg/ ideal

>Asian so he has fighting game genes
>lives in France, the weeb center of the west
>picks mains based on titties
>picks girlfriend based on titties
>Won SF4, a game with immense skill gap against the Jap Gods at Evo
>didn't fall for the stick meme

wow just like kappas other guy infiltration

Fuck Jin

We need the captain back

>/r/kappa crossposting again

please fuck off already and stop forcing your shit memes

should i buy cummy blasterz

>want to get into fightan again after not playing for 6 months
Man, dropping shit that you were perfectly able to do sucks

>infraudtration
of course Kappa would like him

Even when he got eyebrows, he always looks like he doesn't have them.

Fuck off back to /r/ebbit kappakids

Juicebox is literally our child

>kappa loves both memey frauds
rly makes u think

>hates Luffy
>hates Infiltration
Someone get this triggered tranny out of here

>asians have an skill advantage in fighting games
Nice meme. That would mean blacks are worse at fighting games in general since they're both at their own end of the race spectrum.

continuing the discussion from before, what makes anti air jabs in V so much better than it was in a game like SF3 or 4? or a different series like KoF.

>luffy
>a fraud
Uh...

t. Infraudtration dickrider

H-HE'S SANDBAGGING!!

>That would mean blacks are worse at fighting games in general
They are. It's just that blacks are unemployed and have more time to grind it out than whites do. Even then, they don't reach as far.

infiltration is LITERALLY kappa's guy though, they were just stating facts

/r/kappa is just a bunch of underage streamboars who love shitting on americans because they get triggered by USA chants and personality

>luffy
>not a fraud

kill yourself chris t

Amerifat stop. Atleast you got a tranny Hispanic American at second place in Capcom Cup soooo progressive and shit yo

>absolutely BUTT BLASTED by dieminion the next year
>absolutely BUTT BLASTED by Sako in a set

lmaooooo nah

It was an all american finals

why do people need an our guy? is it because they're shit at every game they touch?

>even american trannies are better than "yuropean" "men"
lmaooooooo

>all these retards ITT
These are /fgg/s undisputed guys

>Phenom
>NuckleDu
>Chariot
>LTG
>Maximillian
>Cloud805
>The number 1 ibuki on xbox live
>Ghodere
>Juicebox

>no gandhi

robo-ryu

>LTG

literally /r/kappa the person

If I play Magneto/Skrull/Sentinel in marvel do I use sentinel's rocket punch assist for OTG or is sentinel force too good an assist to pass up

The team is fun but it also feels like I'm missing out on a lot by not having an OTG assist

>no Ricki Ortiz

damn this reads like every kappa post on Luffy ever

missing Gandhi, James "sniffcolle" Chen and fchimp

>No MikeZ
Trash list.

anyone want this?

mikez you need to stop posting here

You forgot that Nigerian Ken

I'll give you Gandhi (who I forgot about) and FChamp but fuck James Chen

Logan Sama is definitely more /fgg/ than James Chen

fuck off mike

MERK

youtube.com/watch?v=qBN4Y95PMFM

How new are you? James Chen is the og sniffposter.

>gandhi
>our guy
nah our guy is the guy who lost to gandhi

Mag with drones is too fucking good to pass up. The mix up potential is amazing.

You don't lose much by not having an OTG with Magneto if you can properly hyper grav loop, watch how Ray Ray plays Mag/Sent.

Skrull doesn't really need an otg assist either, if you play him an anchor with the intention of playing him at lvl 3 X-Factor then he never needs an assist, but drones would be alright with him as well.

>Logan Sama is definitely more /fgg/ than James Chen

Because he sucks and his only success is from dickriding a black guy?

James is the sniffposter

K-Brad!

That guy isnt a mashing neckbeard

no but he's a retard who lost to a mashing retard and then blamed the game

i.e. our guy

>no Jiyuna

What wrestling move hasn't been portrayed in a fighting game yet?

I wouldn't mind it.
Can we have an update from Malfunctioning Cummy Poster who had his game crash.?

Crucifix Driver

youtube.com/watch?v=oEzlMTxhLBs

A canadian destroyer
A styles clash

Andrew you need to stop shilling yourself here.

ye wtf

opposed to sucking and dickriding a jew?

t. asshurt kappakids that hate real criticisms on their games from a good game designer

Brazilian Nutcracker

>No Kbrad
He's literally the cummy white poster

This game may out marvel marvel itself

>jiyuna

david dickrides chen

You really need to give Jiyuna some more respect. I do way more for the community than you ever will.

Thanks

It did feel like using Rocket Punch was a complete waste but I just wanted to double check

NOW THIS

GUYMAM IS 100% OUR GUY

>This game may out marvel marvel itself
What.

fuck you mike i'm not paying $40 for your $2 game

it's more the fact that AA jabs/lights are your go-to AA and other AAs have less utility due to getting beat by jump ins due to frame data and not-so-great hitboxes

instead of using normals like cr fierce you have to use jab for reliability

then there are characters that have no reliable jab AA and no reliable heavy or medium normal AA while others have 3f AA and get a 50/50 after..if it was normalized a bit where things like karin st hp or vega cr fierce were reliable then people would complain less

youtube.com/watch?v=5oRFw2fyZ84
>tatsu into fireball into dp

akuma is going to be the new god of scaling combos. looks fun as fuck tho.

It's Chen it's always been Chen

Nitroplus

mfw i call an orbital strike while a band of girls plays in the background granting whatever the fuck bonus or malus and colored notes fly all over the screen and also a zombie horde is running at me

A FOOLISH INSECT THAT DARES TO DEFY ME

Is Urien a JoJo character?

m8 logan is a top tier grime dj in the UK

SF is his hobby

I need Gamerbee's CPT pose or whatever pls

He's my favorite character too

Everything is a Jojo reference

>top wedding dj for a meme genre

who cares

So, the framedata for every move is divided into startup, active, and recovery. In street fighter style notation, which is the most widely used, the startup includes the first active frame; that is to say, if a move has 12f startup, that means that on frame 12 after pressing the button, the move becomes active and will hit the opponent if possible. Active frames is how many frames the move hangs out there, still possible to connect, if it DOESN'T hit the opponent right away. Recovery frames are how many frames you have to wait after the move's active period ends before you can act again.

For strikes, which is basically every move except for throws, a move that connects will lock the opponent into either an amount of blockstun, if they blocked, or hitstun, if it hit them. Advantage is comparing the recovery of the move, how long you have to wait before you can act again after you use a move, against the blockstun/hitstun, how long they have to wait after your move connects.

A move that is +2 on block means that, when the opponent blocks your move, you recovery quickly enough that you get to act two frames BEFORE they have the chance to do anything at all. Likewise, a move that is -5 on block means that, after the opponent blocks the move, they'll get to move 5 frames before you will. +0 means that it's even on block, as in both characters recover at the exact same time.

So, as for what advantage practically means, you can figure it all out from the framedata if you understand it. SF-style notation makes this part easy: if player 1 uses a move that's -5 on block, then if player 2 has a 5f or less startup move and uses it right away, it will punish the first move- player 1 will still be recovering from his move, and won't be able to block in time. It works the same way for hits: if player 1 hits player 2 with a move that's +4 on hit, then player 1 can use another move that has 4f startup or less, and it will be guaranteed to hit, forming a combo.

I'LL SAVOR THIS

>This game may out marvel marvel itself
But that is Skullgirls

>tfw i think akuma looks hella good but ive been wrong about basically every dlc character tier placement

Someone stop me from getting nitroplus because it looks fun

I probably would have stopped if not for Urien

idk he's a shoto with big damage, he really can't be that bad. I doubt akuma could even be lower than mid tier in an SF game.

just seems like the answer there isn't "nerf anti air jabs i hate getting hit for recklessly jumping in"

it's just actual anti airs sucking ass and needing buffs.

what have you watched that made it look fun to you?

jumping low

There were a few pros on twitter saying Akuma looks like the best DLC character right out of the gates

Someone see me in cummy blasterz.

Please.

there were also some japanese players he looks kinda meh because of such low life and stubby normals.

basically just another ibuki.