Tahday on moidy cah mawds, we get stahted awn beeuilding our epic track day mawnstah!!!

>Tahday on moidy cah mawds, we get stahted awn beeuilding our epic track day mawnstah!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFt5DLTPLm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're really done well on their cinematography.

>tfw marty will never drop moog so we're doomed to hearing the same tired intercooler harp and faceballs and innuendo for the rest of time

>it smells like 2 week old microwaved pubes xD

Haven't watched a single episode in 2 years, I hate moog so much

>hey mahdee, you're looking pretty cute today mahdee

Moog is cancer and the worst part is I think he knows it but is unwilling/unable to cut the 12 year old shit out. Some people never grow up I guess.

>MARTY LOOK
>is that human slime Moog?
>IT LOOKS LIKE IT MARTY
>eww that's nasty, mate
>MARTY I'M GONNA CHECK IT OUT
>*licks the grimey brownish crusty stain left on the car's carpet
>UGH, MARTY THAT IS INDEED HUMAN SLIME

OMG guise, whats with all the hate towards MCM? They do represent what it's like to build project cars on a budget like you and me do!

(Only Haltech gives them ECUs worth $1-2k for free and nobody charges them labour. You know, just like you and me.

>It's been 4 years

>today on marty car mods I fellate a unicorn's wang while marty works on my awful, terrible 180

>no no all those posts we actually posted were photoshopped!

>tfw purposefully never watched their videos strictly because of this

what a doofus honestly, 4 years later and its still funny.

>getting baited by an obvious troll

>Yeah I went in there and put them in their places

holy shit this guy is topkek

I have a strong feeling Marty noticed that the guys fucked up and had to cover up their shit.

Their content has slowed down a whole lot and their knowledge about cars have been finally exposed with their new style of filming. Rather boring.

It's one thing when real auto enthusiasts make videos, its another when people are just hopping on the enthusiast bandwagon to make some dosh.

He's toned it down a fair bit nowadays though. Still mostly spouts not-all-that-funny memes but isn't as obnoxious anymore.

>i know nothing about cars
>enjoy MCM
>even the shitty innuendos

The homoerotic undertones get ya

>yfw marty browses Veeky Forums

They stopped doing actual mods and just buy a new car and do the same thing and repeat.

who the fuck still watches this faggot?

Lol sounds about right Veeky Forums called them out on their bullshit years ago, they got so assboosted MooG came here and called me out personally and banned any 4channers from future meets

Fucking fag

Falcunt pls go and stay go

how do you ban 4channers?

like seriously

If your car had a WAT sticker you were kicked out of the meet

They are a bunch of faggots seriously

Rake trying to intimidate people was the funniest part. He's a scrawny ass manlet, dude probably weighs like 100 pounds

I wish i saved all their posts on their forum it was absolute gold.

No doubt my best work

>putting a WAT sticker on your car
>putting any stickers on your car

>not owning a car

Except they didn't. WAT stickers weren't around then.

>b-but that post.jpg
Made by Veeky Forums for trolling Veeky Forums.

>being a normie mcnormalfaggot

Enthusiasts come in different flavors. Its what makes each and every one of us here unique.

It is shit like this that really puts me off their show. I just want to watch people who like cars doing interesting stuff and having a bit of fun, not childish antics and the same rehashed joke.

Roadkill sadly seems to be on a downward slope as well since their sponsorship, and at risk of sounding like a hipster cunt, since they got really popular.

What other shows are worth watching?

velocity labs is pretty small channel. some guy working on a AWD 1g eclipse and vw bug with a ford front end

sure
its surprising how uniformly tasteless some people are
what does it even take to get ostracised from a conservative hugbox

An up-and-coming channel "Boostedboiz" on Youtube is gaining traction. Never before filmed such fuccboi wrenching and relating to Hondas. Like ripping apart a perfectly-good chassis to fish out a pet snake that slithered its way inside the unibody. They also update often:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFt5DLTPLm0

>I'm lovin' it
Justin timberlake muh dude
that add came out the same time as 9/11 so they had to stop its air play for a while till things settled down

>Like ripping apart a perfectly-good chassis to fish out a pet snake that slithered its way inside the unibody.
fully worth it

Wat stickers have been around since before that. I remember when it happened. They were just hard to get because it was still just Trolley doing his part time stuff.

>wat stickers were around
no they weren't. i bought some of the first off trolly when he made them and that wasn't too long ago.
Also it's pretty easy to troll Veeky Forums. just put up a tripfag name and get into character with your posts. bonus points for posting pictures hard to find on the internet. all of a sudden you're taylor swift posting on /b/, or moog posting on Veeky Forums. Some of you are legitimately so stupid.

suck my pubes

Here's how you fix the show:

>Drop Moog
>Marty becomes sole face of MCM
>Channel goes back to DIY oriented videos and project series's
>Tuning Fork, Mechanical Stig, and Turbo Yoda get to talk at length as their expert opinions are desperately needed to keep the show informative and entertaining
It would be perfect then

This is exactly why the "Double Unicorn" build on their 2nd channel is so good. It's just Mechanical Stig and Turbo Yoda building a badass car and the other people they bring in actually get to explain their shit, with little to no Moog involvement and little to no forced memery.

Yeah they're doing shit like TIG welding intercooler piping or professional tuning that usually costs into the thousands.

I still remember that one time Marty was asking Tuning Fork for a tune and he asked Marty to wash his boat

Project binky