ITT: Fuccboi cars

ITT: Fuccboi cars

post cars you and other Veeky Forumstist should avoid buying to avoid looking like a fuccboi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmIoOdr2KN8
firstchurchofmopar.weebly.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any car that I don't like

any car you like

Anything stanced.

Anything with four rings on it.

any subcompact convertible

Anything by Acura, mercedes,bmw,any subaru past the year 2000, any evos past 6,s2k,civics any year, ae86 meme, r33 skyline, non diesel volvos, range rovers, lifted trucks, any gm car besides vettes, regals, centuries, avenues, nationals, any Pontiac past the year 71, anything mazda, any ford that doesn't at least have a 4.6/5.0, Lamborghinis, ferraris, bugattis, maybachs, any mainstream super car brand, not named aston, lotus,pagani etc

I'm sure I'm missing more.

you fucking watch your cock holster.

Ultimate fuccboi cars.

I almost got to meet God because of some asshole driving one of these. I live in a pretty dense suburb of a pretty big city and its definitely 20-25 mph speed limits. This shitbag was blasting techno and going at least 55 around a corner. I was pretty much in the middle of the street when this dumbass came peeling around the corner and stopped literally so close the car was touching me. I was going to throw a fit but his girlfriend literally apologized up and down and seem like a genuine person. Dude on the other hand was like bruh my b but u gotta pay more attention....fuck him.

Veeky Forums's finest

Aside from stanceshit, most cars in here are actually good. Fuccbois confirmed good taste.

>lingering in the middle of the street
>ever

That's like walking around a runway and complaining when you get ran over or sucked into a turbine

Fuck you hating fag

piss off wanker

i used to own one, lol, the truth hurts doesnt it?

Mad because he bought an underpowered sissy clown car.

Wait what? Is there any reason you think this OP? I've had my eye on manual G35 sedans for a couple weeks now and it seems like a lot of car for the money thanks to depreciation. The VQ engine sounds really cool, too.

your car is slow

I was crossing the street you idiot.

Lmao, you sound like a bitch, g35 is not a lot of car. Fucking keking from orbit.

Why though?

nd mx-5 beats it on corners

Are GC8's fuccboi cars? I want one as my daily commuter.

Is that a 2.5 rs..? :-(

It's a shame really as these are really powerful platforms akin to 350Z and R34 GTR.

But for some reason attracts hordes of illiterate fuccbois and Mexicans. I dont even know why.

So you're going to base your purchases off of strangers on an anonymous message board derived from Chinese cartoons?
user, buy what you like. Or not. Doesn't matter to me.

No I'll probably hunt one down eventually if I ever find one that fits my bill. I'm just interested to know why some people think the way they do or if they're shitposting. It seemed like too specific of a car to just randomly shitpost about so I thought he actually thought that way and I wanted to know why.

>tfw your car isn't posted.

Thank goodness for that.

Are you letting anonymous internet jackasses define what you enjoy and like?

>what is popular opinion

Here's another

Lacking in horsepower?

Can we get something other than memes please, I actually work at an Infiniti dealership and a G35 would be really convenient for a second car

>insecurity: the thread

who cares

if you like the car why not get it

A bandwagon.

>implying i didn't turbo charge it making it a WRX killer

Cool car, but you do get a little unwanted attention by owning a benz

>New scratches by the door
>Dents by the door

Most of the time I find the hate to be hurr durr derp derp feltercarp. Although the stance crowd with their camber doesn't help any.

lol I drive one of these and my female coworker said I look like a fuccboi in it

its not just stanced g37 coupes that are fuccboi cars, its that the car its self is a fuccboi car

You forgot twingos

Anything from the 90s that looks like a catfish... or Mustang from said generation.

You shut your dirty whore... keyboard.

Only ten years old and older, most new audi drivers where I live are liberal cucks

In FreedomTheCountry our government restricts cars this gay from driving on our sweet roads

Because they're cheap and have power over civics

you wanna get fucking served? you bought a fuccboi car

its literally one of the holy trinity of the fuccboi cars (3rd gen tl, G35 coupe, lexus is)

Damn right, only 2 wheelers need apply.

TIL I own a fuckboy car.

TIDL what a fuckboy is

pls explain

>tfw live in Albania
>literally more than 50% of the cars i see daily are benz

>worrying about what people will think about you based on your car
>being this crushingly insecure

you wouldn't need to take this into consideration if you had enough personality to develop your own tastes instead of going for what's 'cool'

The rest is farmers driving ARO and Dacia pickup.
Because only very wealthy can afford car, so they must buying 1997 Mercedes for €50,000
And only farmers can have special exemption to buy truck.

not really mercs here are pretty cheap even insurance is cheap on them
theyre not luxary cars everyone can have one

You know it.

This thread needs more WRX

Only reason why I bought a Liberty GT was so that I don't look like a WRX driving boy racer fuccboi

Kys

[insert popular car]

Every. Single. Car. Can have fuccboi owners. The G35/G37/Q50 and 350z/370z are fantastic cars with huge cross platform aftermarket, of course fuccbois are drawn to them. But so are normal people.

So why don't you have one?

Does your salary at Albanian Ministry of Tourism not pay enough? Maybe you need more commisions.
Is this why you are making promotion posts on a Turkish language PayPal technical support message board?

Base model BMW's

Nice try fuccboi

Name a common brand, I'll name the fuckboi car

The king of the fuccbois

Infiniti

>V35
>really powerful platforms akin to 350Z and R34 GTR
In what universe nigga

Here's your (you)

fucking this. they really aren't that great.

Lmao fuccboi

the g35 coupes and 350z are practically the same car. Wtf are u talking about?

G35 is much heavier.

Sure

>is because I couldn't afford one, or my mom wouldn't let me

One of those is the truth, don't fucking deny it.

>This is what vape bois really believe

Everyone knows that that GT Lib > WRX

i dont have one cause i got a bmw
what kind of memes are u spouting

They are almost the same chassis aside from more solid construction and bracing on the 350Z side. 350Z are at a level to have surpassed even the R34 in a performance and racing standpoint. Aerodynamics, engine design, cooling efficiency, suspension, body rigidity.
youtube.com/watch?v=VmIoOdr2KN8

Op here. Not really.

STaten island?

The worlds most vicious MOPAR poster.

YES

>mfw my car hasnt been mentioned yet

The bus

Factory rice

i like the gti desu..

>hood spoiler
what the fuck?

Vision 0 senpai

>No one has posted your car yet

Dubs speak. Heil daddy mopar.
Link to organized worship: firstchurchofmopar.weebly.com/#/

this and other cars used in sideshows

Too expensive. Maybe in 5 years once they're old

this

niggers drive em around in my part of town and they are usually all fucked up inside and out