Which economy car will get me the most female attention

Based on a us market or available vehicles as well as trim levels. I have always wondered what affordable commuter would get the most female attention. The norm would be for high end of luxury cars and I'm sure that's true to an extent but the majority of people are normal earners with avg cars. What do you guys think? Does such a car exist. Also no miatas , brz,frs..etc etc and like vehicles. Please consider just average run of the mill commuter cars.

White panel van

>commuter cars
>posts a van

>Which economy car will get me the most female attention
>economy car
>most female attention

>Repeating
>Things

Fuccbois will be lining up to suck your dick

they go insta-wet when you drive this shit.

...but only if you also have the looks and make it work for you (fit, tasteful attire)

95% of girls won't care about an economy/commuter car. They'll only care if it's a bright green Lamborghini because it's loud and obnoxious and it means you're rich. They'll also care about a light blue Fiat 500 because "it's cute" but they'll think you're gay.

The 5% who are enthusiastic about cars won't care about an economy/commuter car

Black Kia Optima with the badges removed maybe a decent set of aftermarket wheels. Most women will think it's a Lexus. They do look pretty nice at night I must admit.

inb4 shilling in the name of.

This is not all true. Subarus have a HUGE cult following and a lot of them are qt hipster chicks

>are you some kind of poorfag mechanic? haha get the fuck out

>lmao get out lil boi

>eh... go back to granny, granpa

>ewww, fucking weirdo, get lost!

Anything new will attract their attention, even if it's a Civic. Most women will see your mint E36 or mid 2000's AMG and think "hmm why can't this guy afford the new version of that car? He must be a tryhard poorfag"

Get any base model, entry level luxury vehicle. The average woman won't even be aware of the differences between models of the same series. Focus on your clothes and physical appearance if you want to impress with aesthetics.

>girls can distinguish between a E36 and E46 and E90

lol

If you need a car to impress or even get attention, you already lost

Girls don't give a shit about commuter cars. Unless it's a hipster girl and the car is really old.

jetta is your best bet
they start at less than 20k

Buy a late-model Jetta and swap the front clip and badges from an Audi A3.

muffler delete on anything and do mad skid, get em wet

>can't go wrong with a benz

THIS MEME IS FUCKING RAW

This***

Gen 2 Civic would be a good start.

Non-meme answer here

Kek'd
Sad thing is that someone has probably unironically tried it.

this first thing your average slut will say about this is 'oh my goooooosh my boyfriend is so manly he knows how to drive stick!'

That drags in a different kind of attention, user.

I drive a black GH Mazda 6 and I think it looks pretty flash to anyone who doesn't really know what they're looking at.

Zeds ded honey

100% being honest from all the girls i talk to its a Nissan Altima or any Jeep no joke. Girls for some reason i really interested in these cars

>this is a thing in burgerland

jej

>being jealous you can't afford two big macs every time you go driving so you don't have time for shifting

>only two burgers
>not a box of 100 White Castles

A wrangler is the ONLY cheap car that chicks will think is cool.

prolly the new civic tbhfam

The only girl I know who cares about cars has a big thing for land barges and has an immaculate Buick.

almost any car with a clean interior will impress a girl, because it is in stark contrast to what her car looks like.

Get a Miata. Girls always like having a GBF.

>Civic
>Economy car
It isn't 1995 anymore user

>that camber
i mean really, kill yourself.

believe it or not, this is the hippest vehicle right now.
Girls see this and they see adventure.
Heck , you could drive to mexico tomorrow.
Needs to have living space inside though.

Whatever car she already has.

No car will give you a better chance to talk to a female than simply having the same car that she owns.

>fuccbois will be lining up to steal your car

>most female attention
>female

No woman is going to touch your repellant fedora-wearing ass no matter what you drive. You reek of nice guy loser and no car will fix that. Be prepared to die alone.

Who's Zed

this, or any older jeep. But it really depends on what kind of girl you are trying to pull. hippie that loves the woods; Subaru Outback or any electric car. Trash slut; A huge truck or anything with a v8. Classy 9/10+; sports/muscle car. Under age; see

It depends on where the girl is coming from. You aren't going to impress a rich girl with anything short of a actual big badge sports car. Even then, it depends how rich - if she has spent any time at all in an area where there are richfag hot shots and she's even moderately pretty then she'll have seen it all - Maserati, Lambo, Ferrari, AMG's of all kinds, Porsche everywhere, every combo of the letter "M" and a number. The only way you'll impress her with your car is if you disprove her immediate assumption that you're a narcissitic asshole DESPITE your car.

For everyone else, you'll impress them if you surprise them. I.E. she thinks you're just some kinda awkward guy from work/class who probably has a Honda or Hyundai and you actually have a nice clean black Lexus. Basically she ends up thinking that there's more to you than she thought and that's the only opening you need because she'll starting wondering about what else there might be. People are naturally attracted to the mysterious, and that goes for guys and girls. Even if she's not interested in you romantically, she'll become more relaxed and friendly which means you'll have an easier time integrating with her group of friends which means more potential prospects for friends and relationships, etc.

>hasn't seen pulp fiction
underaged b&

Forgot that the car doesn't even need to be super new or expensive or anything - just more interesting than your typical Corolla, Camry, Civic, Accord, Elantra, Sonata, or any number of the amorphous domestic commuter cars. Something that they don't see as often on the streets or in their friend's/family's driveway.

I'm considering the Ford Ka+ as first car

Living in Denmark with 180% gorillion tax on cars, extra tax on emission of car and Insurance is killing me.

Can't buy meme used cars here

What do you guys think, I'm just looking to get to uni and gym without taking the bus and train, kind of think it looks alirght

1 more ford ka+ shilling pic