discord.gg/4TUUzgv

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

why post this when nobody reads it?
gifs and shit
moldy bread

Other urls found in this thread:

globalwomenwhoride.com/2014/07/women-who-ride-maria-dalla-cola/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform
youtu.be/h_oQ7QBDF_Q?t=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sup

damn, shes cute.
globalwomenwhoride.com/2014/07/women-who-ride-maria-dalla-cola/

>average miles per year: 1000
Pfffffhahahahahaha.
Do these kind of people even like to ride?

Why does this style of bike loos so cool to me?

Is it because I've been riding ADV bikes my whole life?

hi

dem strips

people have other hobbies and jobs...unlike you, faggute

Nigger it takes like less than a week to reach that mileage for a noob.
I work as well and have lots of hobbies.

Fucking whiteknight defending poser pussy.

>preach on busrider

Don`t know about that other guy, but I do 60 miles a day.

Also her strips are worse than what I have on my KLR 650.

I was wondering that myself desu, I've had mine for a month and I'm around 500. maybe they dropped a digit?

still smaller than half of dbt, not including the nobikes

>those giant plates

UK is beyond cucked.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

If I said that it's because I did it.

>I work in advertising for a multinational media agency
>Until one day I randomly ended up in a Ducati store in London. I don’t know why, it was probably ‘the right time’ , but there and then I decided I have to get my motorcycle licence
>What bike did you first start on and why?
>Ducati. Because I love them, I always did. I love the look, the design and the rambling sound. I truly believe I was born a Ducatista. I wanted the Monster to start with, and I learned to ride motorbikes on one.
>I have two bikes now, the Monster 696 I bought when I passed my test and my new addition to the family, the Panigale 899.

Literally cancer. She's been riding for 2 years and like 2k miles and she has two Ducati. Two motherfucking Ducati one of which is a panigale.
Come the fuck on.

>SEM POLL ROUND 2
Pick final destination and time frame.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

It's amazing what you can get with a few sucks of a dick

I only know two females that ride. One is a 44 y-o helicopter that rides a Ural, even in the winter with a sidecar, another is 24 and rides a white and pink Ninja 650 like 12 times a year.

Neither are bangable.

>remember to submit fake replies and use goatse as your image

If it helps i'd reckon she doesn`t fly on them at all.

I still hoon after all these years, if id started on such a big bike I'd been dead.

>mad jelly butthurt nobike detected

stay mad friend

whats a helicopter

>americans getting mad jelly

Ducati should stick to making electrical components.

shes clearly a 44year old robinson helicopter that rides a ural in her spare time

>not doing it for the lulz

how nu r u

But I have a bike. I also like Ducati as everybody else.

You're just a blind cuck.
That only makes it worse.

Ohh shit I also knew a girl that rode an all black ninja 650

>no tits
>glasses
>ugly duckling
def no bangable/10

also rode like shit because I overtook her with my 2fiddy everytime after school

Sorry I mean shes a helicopter pilot. For a hospital and for the national guard.

thats the mental image i had

Can brisbane DL1000 shitposter please fucking shank him?

>not giving her a helicopter ride

go on, tell her you want to giver her a helicopter ride and invite her back to your place

what happened to beautiful engines?

I hate this modern trend of matt black engines that look shit to work on.

>other hobbies:
ride your bike to where you do them or to pick up shit for them
>jobs:
ride to and from work

riding a muturcycl is harrrrrd guys

>No tits
>glasses
>will always think you're an amazing rider

can you hook me up with this hottie

that shit is just embarassing. calling herself a ducatista (cringe)

u know shes just attention hoe
attention hoe

ex 2

My grampa has bigger strips on his harley.

that's just the same image zoomed in

even harley is not immune

>riding a muturcycl is harrrrrd guys

hence the reason why you dont own one

sure lad whats your kik

there, now shut up and stop posting.

Cunt was on muh twisties.

and? those things literally cant lean

>not bangable
I rode on her helicopter several times. She's a very boring, by the book and safety conscious pilot.

She's single but I insist, unbangable.

>tfw you are in his vid

Can you find me?

what an ugly sack of shit

Im eant smaller. Stupid whisky got me

One of the neckbeards for sure

DESU, the second yammienoob vid was his best ever as he shut the fuck up and just rides for alot of it

you are the sperg on the dualsport putting his foot out for 5 degrees of lean angle.

odds i stay inside and watch movies until i sleep

evens i got for a comfy night ride

Trips and you loop your bike pulling a dank whoolie

do your own roll you tripfaggot

Deal with it senpai

The DR-Z400 is objectively the best expert level dual sport bike.
> mileage
It's a mid-sized 4stroke single cylinder bike, so it gets at least 50mpg.
> handling
It handles nothing like a supersport. It it tall and light with a steering geometry set up to be very agile. Theis combined with the wide handlebars make it very easy to change directions.
> brakes
The brakes are designed for off-road and aren't so twitchy they will lock up easily on slick surfaces. They are completely acceptable but require a firm squeeze, yet with a larger diameter rotor upgrade like on the SM model you will find it taking no effort at all to slow down very quickly.
> power
When you're a good rider you don't need 100+ HP to pass everyone on the touge. Git gud faget.
> carbs
The CV carb found on the DR-Z helps calm down the twitchiness of a lightweight single.
> seating position
The tall seat combined with a completely upright seating position puts you high enough to see over all but the highest brotrucks. It is also a very comfortable position which puts practically no strain on your lower back or wrists.
> price and availability
The bike has gone unchanged for the last 15 years so there's plenty available for very cheap. The popularity and lack of change keeps the resale value high so it's easy to sell. This has the downside of making them expensive to buy in the used market but can be avoided with patience.
> suspension
The Dr-Z400 features a fully adjustable Showa cartridge forks and shock which offer spendid damping characteristics. You can tune it to your riding style with the clickers and preload adjusters, but you will benefit from a respring if you're a fat fuck. Lose some weight.

found the nobike

copypasta bait, dont reply

ayyy lmao wr450 killah

drop user plz

im really sick of these baitpastas and spampostings of x bike

better go to reddit

That's why we have filters

that doesnt mean that it's """"better""""""

then suck it up princess

lose some weight ya fat fuck

nah, itd be an unfair advantage if i wasnt fat

hmmmm, i accept your excuse, only because reasons

itd be nice to be dead before the world finishes going to shit too.
suicide is for bitches

>tfw newused bike
>tfw won't even be healthy enough to ride for another 2 weeks
>tfw have 2 weeks of work to do to this before I'll even enjoy riding it
I'm pretty stoked man

btdubs the forks aren't compressed by the straps that much, it was just lowered, one of the many things I'll be adjusting before I ride it.

WR450
R450W
450WR
50WR4
0WR45

Not to sound gay or anything, but where do I find people like you IRL? I have plenty of friends but none of them share my interests when it comes to motorcycles and they would think I am crazy for being excited about something like that.

>tfw bought a junked gixxer just for the hell of it
>had hella fun fixing it up and replacing parts
>thing is a blast to ride now

i own one, but haven't ridden it for more than 10 miles in weeks because my glorious aryan cold tolerance doesn't apply to 60mph wind chill while sitting still on a bike

>tfw too poor to buy good cold weather gear
>tfw the most you can do is triple up on the jackets and add a durkalava+scarf

is that a fucking carburetor on it?

why do you guys hate on yammienoob? can't handle his "against the grain" attitude shaking your pleb little motovlog world? got your cock too far up jake the garden faggot's ass? forge your own path you pissant

no, triumph make their fuel injection assemblies look like carbs.

faux-carb

>By contrast, when the Hinkley factory started to produce its parallel twins, it was deemed vital to make the new "retro" bikes appear similar to the Meriden predecessors. For instance, the "timing chest" is still on the right, and the "primary chaincase" is on the left (needing the rear chain drive to move to the right), twin "rocker boxes", a R/H side panel resembling a dry-sump oil tank, and although the engines are fuel-injected, the injectors are made to resemble carburettors.

it's like honda adding a pair of gears with the sole purpose of creating whine to VFR VTECs

motovloggers are annoying

meme-forcing motovloggers that almost come close to reviewing good bikes are even worse

I hate him because he's a precocious beginner faggot who can't ride but feels like he's knowledgeable enough to comment on riding as a whole as some sort of voice of authority.

>can't handle his "against the grain" attitude shaking your pleb little motovlog world?

No he's about as in with the motovlogging crowd as you can get, can't ride for shit, runs his mouth, crashes like a fucking retard and is actively devolving motorcycling culture through his mere presence.

It is a throttle body with injectors

how else do you make money on youtube without those traits? It is just what that format attracts.

It is hard to find a channel that is just quality riding with little to no jibberish

He's only against /dbt/'s grain, while being pretty close to /dbt/'s attitude in terms of meme spouting, so it's like he was our evil twin

>yammienoob:
>beginner bikes are a meme, dudes
>HAYABUSA MOTHAFUCKA
>lol stereotypes
>haha bikes are sick, the DRZ is sick

>/dbt/
>buy a beginner bike dude
>GS500 MOTHAFUCKA
>lol stereotypes
>haha bikes are fucking gay get a WR450

Holy fuck what a retarded attitude you have.

>hes the same as every other motovlogger
>except he actually hoons and makes entertaining content

big deal, he crashed, everyone does. it's the price you pay for going hard. those vids of him ripping up the streets on that zx10r and s1000rr are great content and faggots like jake the retard/snowcat/all the other retards hating on him would never even try doing something like that.

I dunno what to tell you man, you just have to be lucky enough to meet some random asshole in the street who happens to have similar interests. That's how I met my good buddy who helps me a shitload (and vice versa) with working on bikes and cars. We're both pretty poor so we're always dicking around with janky ass shit, and desu I wouldn't have it any other way.

>except he actually hoons

Your barrier for entry on "hooning" is pretty damn low, I mean hell that entire video on the left is just him babbling on about you can't go kneedown on the street because it's unsafe and ra ra ra so I don't know where you're getting that from, he seems about as retarded as any other american motovlogger who can't ride for shit.

Some channels with some good hooning would be like, meddes or querly, maxwrist I guess.

youtu.be/h_oQ7QBDF_Q?t=26

not fucking yammienoob...lmao

why do motovloggers all use rage faces and the dank meme font?

>tfw grorious Japanese cold tolerance folded over 10000 times
I've been riding like a mad cunt before we get snow.

what is the dank meme font?

maxwrist is fucking awesome man

Worked on the old XL185 today

MaxWrist is cool. I did a little snooping on him and you have to respect the guy's entrepreneurial spirit. Dude is a total degenerate. He is about 35 years old, has some kind of arrest record for hitting a woman or some shit along those lines, and is/was in the military which is probably why he is so bat shit crazy and reckless. I find it awesome though that with a little dedication, even a degenerate like him can take his daily activities and turn it into a revenue stream.

I endorse this post

there's nothing wrong with keeping your pimp hand strong m8, dem bitches gotta know their place

it's literally the same shit over and over tho

then dont watch it lmao like close your eyes nigga lmfao damn hahahahaha

>sparkly knees

jelly

Ok, reason why I asked is ironically I checked out a 690 Duke (2008) with that issue. Bike seemed solid mechanically but almost every unpainted surface had some degree of rust or pitting, fasteners mostly like it sat outside its whole life. Even the bar end sliders. Cluster was also cloudy, sprocket cover broken, seat had tears, bike looked beat to fuck and the dealer that was selling it wouldn't go a penny under $4000 w/14k miles (at first lowballed by offered $3000, then went up to $3500 without a counter offer). So I passed on it. I knew they got the bike for a absolute song anyways, it can finish rusting off on their sales floor. It looked like it was ridden hard, put away wet.

And no the roller rocker bearings are 1-2-3, just change the whole rocker when you have the valve cover off if you see any wear or play on the bearing you might not be comfortable with. Its only like $70-80. Valve adjustments are simple (Every 6000 miles, and its a single cylinder SOHC). Oil changes every 2000 miles (Could stretch them out, but its only a little under 2 quarts). Other than that, the cam chain tensioner, weak factory clutches for the abuse they get, and fuel pump (stalling) they're pretty solid, might have issues with cluster too (contacts going bad from vibration, a lot of times its more a symptom of a bad battery).

Don't be too scared about rare parts on the 07-11s (654cc LC4), you can mix and match newer more common 690cc 12-16 OEM parts, even going as far as getting 720cc with a new crank. There's people with 50k+ miles on unopened engines (aside from valves).