Buying automatic

>buying automatic
i'd rather rip my dick off

Other urls found in this thread:

20somethingfinance.com/manual-transmission-savings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never enjoy the pleasures of the flesh vs drive a slightly less fun version of a car
Wew lad

>tfw poor
>need a car to get around
>manual cars are more expensive and in worst condition than cheaper autos
>nobody can teach me manual anyway
Should I just buy an auto? There's a lexus es300 and acura legend that looks cool I think

NO
DONT FUCKING DO IT IDIOT

I call bullshit on the manual-auto car market but just get the best mechanical condition car you can.

Not him but I agree. Manuals are always more expensive on the used car market
A cheap manual is way more fucked up than a cheap auto

Depends on the car I guess. For things like rangers near me the transmission doesn't really affect the price, something fun with a manual will command a higher price though.

>manual cars are more expensive
Right
>in worse condition
Wrong

why would you even want manual unless youre too poor for an automatic

Nope.

20somethingfinance.com/manual-transmission-savings/

>Let’s not forget the convenience factor of automatic transmission vehicles. Manual die-hards will tell you that driving a stick has become second nature. They don’t even think about it.
>That may be, but I prefer to have an extra hand, even if it’s to do things I shouldn’t be doing that take my focus off the road.

>They’ll also argue it’s “more fun”. I would agree that you’re more engaged or more “in-tune” with a stick.
>But more fun? I’ll pass on that kind of fun.

>And they’ll say it’s “faster” because they can time the shifting better than an automatic.
>That’s doubtful, but even if it was true, drag-racing is out of style these days.

>Save your money and the hassle. It’s time to put the nail in the coffin of the stick.

Most of the benefits of driving manual no longer apply in 2016. Automatic transmissions are simply the modern choice.

>Not him but I agree. Manuals are always more expensive on the used car market
Why would they be more expensive when no one wants them? That doesn't make sense.

>following some faggot's advice for millennial.
lmao

>20-something finance
>what is the cost of a new transmission for an auto at 150-200 miles because nobody can into trans flushes and even then they don't always prevent the trans going to shit
>guys auto let's you text and drive easier

Never knew there were Paseo convertibles.

*150-200k

>pffft, I'd rather be a dangerous distracted driver, i know its wrong but i wanna
this guy is human scum
>Fun? I don't want to have fun under the speed limit, fuck your shifting
Just straight up scum. I bet he turns around and complains about how driving is a boring chore.
>Excuse me but I'm less of a "driving" guy and more of a "sperging out over professional laptimes" guy.
Yeah, scum. Get real kiddos, if any two of you went up in a manual vs. auto race the results would be a toss-up every time. You need to be driving at the limit and doing it well to be faster in an automatic, and then it's probably a proper dual-clutch instead of a slushbox.

>Each time they accelerate and shift late or early, or decelerate and do the same, they are slowly killing their transmission.

Exactly what it says. If you don't shift in time, you'll fuck up your transmission. It happens to practically all manual drivers.

>guys auto let's you text and drive easier
The reality is that most people need to take phone calls on the road these days, whether you approve of it or not. That's hard to do on a manual.

Driving your car kills the transmission

bluetooth lmao, it's been around for a minute

Why can't we have online articles without reddit tier passive aggression?

read

I know the feel. Its so awkward for me to drive an automatic again. My job has an outback as a company car for me to use and every time I get in it i end up slamming on the break with my left foot. Terrifying.

Automatics wouldn't be so bad if they could engine brake. I don't want to have to use the brakes when the person in front of me decides to slow down 7 mph

>20somethingfinance.com
>tumblr meme show pic

You have to go back.

>manual cars are more expensive and in worst condition than cheaper autos

Is this the rhetoric they're teaching in schools these days?

It's actually fucking true though

Here's my theory: Americans prefer automatics because they're technically superior. Europeans prefer manuals because they're poorfags, and their governments can't afford to subsidize fuel.

This.

Stop false-flagging you shitposting autist.