Let's post our shitboxes and make judgements about each other based ofd of them

Let's post our shitboxes and make judgements about each other based ofd of them.
Hard mode: don't call me a douchebag

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@46.8302337,-122.3034444,3a,75y,114.74h,88.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7flYE6MA4sdK7qwPSVwskQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a good car! I would have you as a friend.

Dude, is it really necessary that you post your A6 several times a week in a OP?

We got it, you take care of the paint.

Tells the guy doing minor engine work not to scratch the paint.

I'm sorry. I thought this was an automotive community.

210,000 miles

Only ever replaced the alternator and spark plugs + routine maintenance

help.

thinks his car is as cool as any rwd impala, prob mexican

23 yr old female student/single mom

Wears golf hat and smokes from a pipe, corrects you on how to pronounce Porsche

I do hit the pipe but it ain't tobacco

own me online with harsh words

Habitually tailgates, speeds, weaves in and out of traffic, and parks in disabled parking areas with no placards

Smokes weed, listens to shitty old hip hop, car is dirty inside, says "ill" as a positive adjective unironically

Got the car from his grandparents, can't do his own oil changes, thinks driving stick is a chore because laziness but knows stick is superior, hopes his car will be a dead reliable unicorn among pre-bailout chryslers but knows his car's days are numbered

Likes stance but believes his car puts him in the upper echelon of stance culture, keeps the interior immaculate, does tons of online research before he performs a mod, fapped to Poison without realizing Poison is a trap and head-canons Poison as a female to escape the shame

Loves his car but knows the AW11's aftermarket has a tightening noose about its neck, hates 3S swaps into them, has a Eurobeat playlist, wants to buy a #freetrolly sticker

Haven't taken a picture of this shitpile since January lol

google.com/maps/@46.8302337,-122.3034444,3a,75y,114.74h,88.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7flYE6MA4sdK7qwPSVwskQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Do mine

Looks like the Google car hasn't been through there lately. Some asshole tagged the road with MiATA GANG

i cant do internet judging but that thing looks neat as fuck

only meh things to me is the rims, but looks rock solid other than that

Nope. Only way it's dirty is I leave my hard hat and other shit behind the passenger seat.

Think it's better than modern sedans with all their shitty trends. Not as cool as classic cars.

I want an old Duster or GTO though.

Not a Taco Bell voter though.

hes the new kentuckybro