Tell me why I shouldn't buy this car

Tell me why I shouldn't buy this car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8AqkD39Vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Labrro9R3Js
carthrottle.com/post/i-drove-the-503bhp-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-and-it-was-glorious/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine yourself 5 years ago. You buy a new Quattroporte. Are you happy with that decision now?

given how late it is to market, you know that it has more problems than the cleveland browns.

also: no mt.

C63 amg exists

>when u nut and she keep sucking

>35 psi
>FCA

i'm not even into the fca a shit meme but fuck

Because a 335i will have better leasing specials for a lower monthly payment

>Writes about blowjob
>Posts pic of an unshaved cunt
What's the connection?

Because you cant afford it

It's an Alfa, it's going to break.

Value will drop harder than the German counterparts

Buy it in a few years

Don't listen to anyone in this thread, and buy it.

Because you are broke neet.

>buying anything italian that you can't eat or drink
you're doing it wrong

Pick on one

1. Reliability

2. Looks

3. Driving FUN

Analysis of your choice.

1 = Costs peanuts to maintain, dependable, driving it feels like going to the proctologist for an exam, looks like your grandmas vagina.

2 = Costs an arm and a leg to maintain, undependable, driving it feels like going to the urologist for an exam, looks like your hot neighbors vagina

3 = Costs an arm and a leg to maintain, undependable, fun to drive, looks like your mom vagina.

Now Alfa Romeos where always in the second category.

Fucking hell ... this pretty much perfectly sums up exactly how it would play out.

>Dat unreliable shitheap with horrible resale..

Don't get me wrong though they look sexy af and sound fucking orgasmic

How the fuck would you know? It's not like FCA makes unreliable pieces of shit because they don't have the engineering ability, it's cause they don't have money to run proper tests.

Yet in this case, FCA invested one whole billion, so I'd say there's a pretty strong possibility they're gonna end up just as reliable as any german luxury car (i.e. not very reliable).

Buy it, it's an amazing car

Follow your heart, do it.

it looks retarded desu

Autotragic only

lol r u stupid

lmao r u yuropoor

>driving it feels like going to the proctologist for an exam

It's not true you piece of shit.

Every international reviewer said that the Giulia Quadrifoglio, despite being basically a track car, beats the shit out of the competitors (especially M4 and C63) in terms of comfort because the suspension are not meme hard like the Germans.

This also applies to the standard Giulia model.

Try again, faggot.

>It's automatic so is shit

The automatic is BETTER than the manual, it is much faster around track and still you Americans have to go backwards from what other normal people do.

They can't drive manual cars because they're monkeys but when it comes to sports cars they have to be manuals because otherwise they're shit...

Tell us about your manual C63 AMG, the car which pops out every time as "better car" than the Giulia...oh wait. It's only automatic.

Pathetic monkeys.

Its kinda funny since americans are the only ones who want manuals in sport sedans.

Goddamn that car is ugly, it's got a fucking pug nose, like it's supposed to be longer/rounder in the front, but they smooshed it in to fit it on the Charger chassis or something.

>I don't know what pedestrian safety regulamentations are

youtube.com/watch?v=V8AqkD39Vjk

u should tho

>autotragic
>made by FCA

those reasons should be enough

>ZF 8HP
>Best automatic gearbox in class
>Autotragic

Denial at its best

You could take out the quote and you'd be right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Labrro9R3Js

I don't care if the auto is faster around a track that I'll never take it on. I don't want to be bored and frustrated because the car's not doing what I want it to when I want it to, which I have complete control over with a manual. That's why I prefer manual, not just following some blind meme bandwagon. I'd rather have fun when I have the chance with a manual rather than be bored all the time with an auto, since clutching in traffic doesn't bother me. It's easy enough on modern manuals anyway since they'll creep like an auto in first at idle.

Don't give me that muh paddle shifter BS either, I've driven plenty of them and they just don't feel quite right, and they can say fuck you and override your inputs anyway.

>Thinking you can't eat it

You're the one who's wrong, friendo

>no clutch pedal
>no shifter

E39 is, & always will be the best performance sedan, for the rest of eternity.

try to prove me wrong
>protip: y o u f u c k i n g c a n t

Go buy it i love the way it looks and the performance out of that car is amazing if i had the money i would buy one ignore the poorfags

You should! It's fast and beautiful!

7:32

Fastest sedan!

Get it!
carthrottle.com/post/i-drove-the-503bhp-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-and-it-was-glorious/