Do we know anything about Neolithic civilizations that isn't just wild assumptions?

Do we know anything about Neolithic civilizations that isn't just wild assumptions?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4
youtube.com/watch?v=a4P3P8Ejvps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes that they built megaliths.

Great reasonably current well narrated well sourced book on the subject.

Short answer: yes

Yes quite a lot, we've found their houses, we've found their trash pits, we've found their fields and their domesticated animals, we've found their tools and weapons. Only a couple of neolithic societies had writing so we'll never know lots of stuff about them, but we certainly know a great deal more than you might initially think possible.

Yes, of course user. They were just primitive hunter-gatherers who just happened to build huge stone monuments and underground shelters.
Nothing else.

WE

WUZ

there could have been anything up to a pre industrial civilization, before the last glacial period., and we would never know.

Get ready lads

Schizophrenic self serving speculative theories inbound

Nonsense, we've found plenty of paleolithic sites from before the last ice age all over the world, zero trace of anything other than palaeolithic technology has been found.

ADVANCED

>and we would never know
Bullshit

We know dinosaurs were a thing and what's more were actually birds regardless of original perception but determining the rough technological level, if any, of some make believe civilization 20000 years ago?

>nah man
> impossible

Fuck you.

Glaciers tend to destroy things, especially when they cover a huge part of a continent for millennia.
Erosion and flooding of the lowlands (see Doggerland) take care of the rest.

How many Stonehenge monuments have been made by modern architects? Big fucking rocks placed together in a pattern are not the signs of an advanced civilization
>inb4 advanced rock polymer-based technology

and yet we have a strong record of stone tools that gradually get more advanced. what use does an advanced civilization have for better methods of producing flint spears and knives?

But would glaciers selectively destroy only the highest technology around?

We've found stone age tech from that period. We haven't found anything else.

What about chinese pipes and other out of place artifacts "academia" ignores.

Such as?
Genuinely interested.

Dorchester pot

Iron man
Pillar of Delhi
Kingoodie artifact
Lake Winnipesaukee mystery stone

baigong pipes

London hammer

>5000 years and STILL no explanation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4

Exact words of my brother in law when exposed to this video for the first time:

> man fuck this guy
> stupid asshole is going around doing it the hard way
> Ancient people used elector magnetic beams

He's a conspiracy theorist, ancient alien adherent, atheist, sovereign citizen and a nigger.

Sis sure knows how to pick'em.

>This chubby son of a bitch in michigan is making ancient alien monoliths and basically your fucking stupid
>Click here to find out how

Man, i get jealous as fuck.

Same thing happened when I heard the greek navy was making a 1:1 replica trireme.

Having a hard time deciphering your post user, care to clarify?

>"academia" ignores
>there's literally a wiki page full of citations to academic investigation of said pipes

>Same thing happened when I heard the greek navy was making a 1:1 replica trireme
youtube.com/watch?v=a4P3P8Ejvps

this, the "academia" is collaborating with the lizardfolk guys, it's the only logical reason why they'd keep this covered

Ebin joke/false-flag, my friend.

well, why would they keep it covered then?

Well, maybe not necessarily an "evil conspiracy", but more like reluctance to give much attention to things they can't explain.

>Dorchester pot
>Clearly Victorian workmanship

>Pillar of Delhi
>Made with common knowledge metalworking

>Kingoodie artifact
>No pictures, no documentation, no evidence it's not some 19th century hoax

>Mystery stone
>Has marks from where it was made from power tools

No idea what the fuck you mean by iron man.

I fucking love out of place artifacts, but c'mon, at least post stuff that isn't creationist bullshit.

But these "weird" things usually get loads of attention, "ANCIENT ALIEN EGYPTIAN LIGHTBULBS" stand out so much more compared to "mycenian oil jar #3463"

>Has marks from where it was made from power tools
Yeah man that's the problem.