Are good looking SUV's gone for good or can they make a comeback??

Are good looking SUV's gone for good or can they make a comeback??

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/04/junkyard-find-1988-honda-civic-4wd-wagovan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I guess we are doomed to abominations like the one you posted for all time

>implying

Sure showed me grandpa

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GM

RIP

>SUV
>Civic drivetrain

Pick one.

>80s car
>Grandpa

Ok. Nice fish front garbagemobile

I pray to god those things don't make a comeback

>Civics had 4wd

ok newfag :)

these were pretty sex and still are if you can find one unmolested and working

There's heavy tax on the 7.3 ones too

>>Civics had 4wd

>ok newfag :)

STFU

thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/04/junkyard-find-1988-honda-civic-4wd-wagovan/

>posting the wagovan

cherrypicking desu

*ahem*

Acura also has no AWD.

And only the germans have 4WS

Didn;t you now?

>cherrypicking

Be fair. There are civics with 4wd.

It's a Civic powertrain****** with a cute little "transfer case" bolted onto it.

Fuck you guys.

step aside

>I know nothing
Yea have fun bolting that power train onto anything other than a D15a5 or a D16A6 designed for the larger CG or B series dif.

Besides pairing compatibility, the components are essentially congruent.

The CRV has a toys r us power train, just admit it

I was.
Honda is like Legos
You can match parts with mating parts.
Most of the entire D series of engines does not mate up to the 4WD transfer case. Most if not all are in the B series adapter plate bolt style, which is why I mention the two D series that could actually use them.

Civic was not a popular form of 4wd, the beable/wagovan were, and they used D series engines with enlarged/altered bellhowsings.
Which is where the B series comes in, from the CR-V, and Integras (And a few Civics, 96+ Si, and 96- 4wd's D series with different lower ends)

4WD civics, and tercels are great cheap soft roaders, just like Toyota 4WD Corollas/Tercels/Camry and rav4s'. They're essentially identical aside from being from different companies (In the sense it was an economy car, turned utility vehicle with the drive train.)

There's still plenty of good looking SUVs out there. Just avoid the shitbox softroading econobox based crossovers as has been discussed ITT.
I'd give my left testicle for an immaculate gunmetal over silver two tone HJ62 VX with a 12H-T.

While I don't care too much for Landrover products, for the sake of the thread the Disco 3 and 4s are damn good looking buses.

A guy down the road from me has a gunmetal grey 62, but I'm pretty confident it's gas. Don't see too many HJ here in the states.

I've never heard it run since he just keeps it in his garage. The thing is immaculate

Good to see the Cruisers get a bit of rep in the States.
I'm an Ausfaggot, so diesels are relatively common, plus we had a few JDM Saharas and VXs make it over as grey imports throughout the last couple decades.

Too bad they're the worst made vehicles available in the US market.

They're the worst made vehicle in any market. I'm not arguing that. Why would anyone bother with them with superior Japanese options?

This. Gospel truth.

I miss graphic stylings on cars like these

get your ass to costco faggot

why

wanker bump

Gone for good.