Anyone else have an unlikely race car fetish. Family haulers turned into road racers, luxury cars being rallied...

Anyone else have an unlikely race car fetish. Family haulers turned into road racers, luxury cars being rallied, priceless exotics turned into drag cars, etc.? Post them up if you have some good pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70nyn9LH_bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MGQK1NL8Foc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>full interior, just a rollbar welded in
>even stock brakes
>Red Pig

Glorious

Look on roadkill.com for their coverage of lemons racing. All sorts of crazy shit gets raced in them.

yes.
>tfw you will never win wrc in a cappuchino

i like this thread

Maximum comfy

>Roof rack on an F40

nice

I like this thread

Is it autistic to put more than one pair of fogs/driving lights on a daily? I don't even rally, I just like the way they look

i'd fully support you but i might be a little autistic as well

ehh, i thought most old volvos are rally cars

...or is that just a side effect of where they are common and what kind of people that owns them now?

Depends on the law in your area.
Here, in Finland, all road legal lights have a reference number. There is a maximum total of all your lights, that you can´t go over(ref. 100). Your regular headlights are around ref. 20.
Who cares what other people think, it´s your car.

Latest chariot

Oooh nice, I saw one just like that last month, in the legend class of a local rally (really awesome, lots of Quattro's and Porsche's, and a few Delta's).
The driver/codriver really fit in with the car too, both older guys in their 50's with grey hair

>average_volvo.jpg

racan XJS best XJS
youtube.com/watch?v=70nyn9LH_bQ

Jesus that's an 850 isn't it? 940?

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQK1NL8Foc

I got a few

this one doesn't really fit the thread criteria but rally supras are ultra-rare so it does fit in a way.

Go drown in a river.

Is that a rallying Rolls-Royce? Now, have seen everything.
Speaking of rallying, ever heard of Group B rallying? 1980's European hot hatches fattened up to contend with harsh terrain. Here's a fat Austin Metro

>Is that a rallying Rolls-Royce?

Not just that, it's a Dakar car.