Just got this guy for $8700 due to a salesman fuck up

just got this guy for $8700 due to a salesman fuck up

tell me i did good /0/

2013 taurus

Is it a SHO

How did he fuck up, exactly?

Holy shit you're fat bro. Lose some weight fuck.

big car for a big guy

sel
after i told him i was looking for something for $5k and they didn't have shit i asked what they had for $8k cash and he walked me to it and took me for a test drive before he looked at the sticker

i'm a big fucking guy. me fitting in the car was part of the deal.

>after i told him i was looking for something for >$5k and they didn't have shit i asked what they had for $8k cash and he walked me to it and took me for a test drive before he looked at the sticker

He got to pay $3700 more then you originally were looking at. How did the sales man fuck up?

You didn't fit and he had to give you a discount? Is that how he fucked up?

car was stickered at $12k
i got to start the haggle a $8k

There was some kind of bet that if you fit you would pay more right?

I was going to make fun of you for being that guy who got mindfucked into buying a FiSE for $20,000 but now I see you couldn't possibly be him because you wouldn't fit into a Fiesta but you still got mindfucked. You think those stickers mean jack shit. Believe that the salesmen memorize the real price of every one of the cars on that lot.

>yfw that car is probably a landmine, salesman tricked op into thinking he was getting a steal, baiting him into rushing head over heels for a $4k+ "savings" due to a "mix up"

yeah, i thought that too for the 10seconds when i walked out the door to my gf's car. i was in sales myself for 15yrs and i know the game. they didn't come after me and they had my number

and when i called back i got jockeyed to the boss and when i came back with the cash they gave me some 20yr old kid to take my money.

i've been in the game long enough. they fucked up.

Im thinking the same, if the salesman fucked up he wouldn't have accepted a 4k drop for showing user the wrong car.

*rolled out the door

i went back and forth with the guy for $700 for an hour. he kept waddling back to the "office" to talk to the boss and then the boss came out and i walked because we couldn't make a deal. i wanted to be out the door and i said that up front. i came back and paid the tax.

>i've been in the game long enough
>i know the game
sounds like you really know the game

yup

if you can make money on a deal you don't let the money walk out the door. i had cash on hand and they let me go. i came back because i liked the car.

Mileage?
Wait, so you said something along the lines of "do it for x price out the door or I'll leave right now" and they didn't do it, so you left, and then came back and became their bitch?

>implying he fucked up

yes. i'm 'the sucker.

>toshiba laptop
whatever, sucker.

Kek

Dont bully him for his genetics it's not his fault he eats a donut every time he blinks

the extent of what i use this thing for is talking to you assholes. it's a POS and i know it. couldn't give a fuck less

wanna see teh $1100 pistol i bought last month?
i'm already showing off

$180 pocket knife too

The new taurus is shit. Over 4,000 pounds, sideways V6, and fwd. Boring dull car that's not good at anything.

think its more about the resell value.

well, it'll be good at getting me to work.

my pickup took a shit last week and i've been driving my gf's volvo. she's a teacher and she had the week off and i needed to get something today.

it really is terrible what people waste money on, no?

Oh neat 2k and shitty pistol.

Cool story.

>takes a photo of the screen

a 3 year old fullsize american with cloth seat for 8 grand

you tried

oh great, youre one of these people

ball out in your cloth seat american sedan then, nigga

gtfo

leather seats and my shitty american beer i brought home to celebrate. suck a dick.

Eh, the car is probably gunna blow up on OP, but that Sig is actually pretty nice.

What resale value? It was probably $30k new, now it's less than $9k three years later.

Do you have diabetes yet?

>Sig

Show us the entire dash and engine bay you queer

>wow he spent 1300 dollars in the last month, he must be rich!
Hows the trailer park life?

I don't think you got ripped off but I think that's been on their lot since 2013 and the sales man got an award for getting rid of their oldest "new" car.

This. Mileage or shut your greasy pie hole.

hey OP, do everyone a favour and shoot yourself in the mouth with you shitty pistol you fat fuck

You're not big, you're obese dying piece of fat and bones.

>that freakin shadow

americans adies and gentlemen

>adies
what?

How come a hamplanet can get a gf but I can't ;-;

>i was in sales for 15 years
>can only afford an $8700 car
>bought a shitty taurus
you've made shit life choices bro. a panther is a way better car. should've gotten one of those for 3-4k.

All these angry bus riders.

2/10 girls want love too

Haaaammmboooooonnneee

Didn't know there were ghost fans in this thread

I know Veeky Forums is going to shit on you for buying a taurus that's not SHO but I think the SEL's are still nice looking. I really like the interior of the newer Taurus's with that broad, long center console. Very comfy looking.

But yeah you basically bought a retired rental car.