google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/
>SEM POLL ROUND 2
Pick final destination and time frame.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmIr33pekM0
youtube.com/watch?v=agYA-6Oj1JI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1z3_OxvkS4
youtube.com/watch?v=URGlrWmVmuo
youtube.com/watch?v=L__hHUOQkgw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7fl9e9Xoww
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7spMtAkVw
ebay.com/itm/Nighthawk-Night-Hawk-CB250-CB-250-LUGGAGE-RACK-Carry-m-/271172953998?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drz cuck user?

drz is best motor

>something about getting the rear loose in that vid with the 999 Duc.

If you watch the vid again you'll see that they are just banging down gears with jamming the brake and locking the rear wheel up from the rapid downshifts. Look at the tach and listen to the bike.

>faster than WR450.
>cheaper than WR450
>more reliable than WR450
>cheaper than WR450
>more of a pussy magnet than WR450
>louder than WR450
>tingles your G-spot bettter than WR450
>longer range than WR450
>says "I hate niggers" more than WR450

Childhood is when you want left. Adulthood is when you realize the right makes more sense.

>>on the left hand side
>>of the left hand lane
this shit its legal it bongistan

>americans believe filtering is dangerous
Just like eating vegetables amirite.

#rekt

Nothing dangerous about eating pizza!

I might have an opportunity to check out and maybe buy a 1982 Magna V45 today on the cheap. Assuming it isn't a complete pile of rusted and unsalvageable shit and I go for it, any word on what I'm in for?

Wouldn't be my first bike (8 years and 2 other bikes in), just another toy to play with and a learner/loaner for a friend interested in riding after riding bitch a few times on my VTX.

Yeah I've always thought it was just going down gears under hard braking but the amount of sliding I see some guys can get away with, and holding the slide through the corners.

All I've been able to do is a bit of sliding into the corner but never steering through the turn with the back end still trying to catch up with the front. I guess that fine line between wheelspin and a highside is something only skill and experience can touch without getting hurt.

Christ my autism is getting way out of hand. An old friend has asked me to hang out and it feels like I'm going on a date.

>he calls pizza ironically a vegetable
As much as the dish itself isn't, real pizza actually can have decent vegetables on it, my burgerland friend.

I know and I'm not.

Is there any app I can reduce the size of the pics with so that i can post them on Veeky Forums?

>app

Get a proper PC you bum

Then I don't get your first post.

It was joke

Nigger I'm in the mountains. I wanna make you guys participate.

I send them on whatsapp between my two phones.
Samsung also has a image edit program

I neither have two phones nor a samsung. I've got an asus.

m8
there's nothing wrong with autism

Photo & Picture Resizer on the play store

Of course you would think that

>went into town to buy helmet today
>tried one of the modulars again, a HJC Symax 3
>fit real nice
>decide on that over a full-face
>didn't have it in my size for the flouro-green
>didn't want to blow 400+ dollarydoos on helmet i don't want or wait 2+ months for it to be ordered in
>grab gloves and leave
>read reviews, find out Sharp reviewed the modular I wanted
>faceplate remained locked in place in 40% of tests
bullet dodged, jesus.

Just don't crash and you'll be fine

>buy modular
>its loud
>doesnt fit properly anymore after 2 weeks
>mechanic breaks after 6 weeks
>return it
>get shark full helmet instead
>no problems at all
>learned my lesson

>buy modular
>it's quiet
>fits perfect still after a year
>still looks fine even after bumping it against all kinds of shit and a chrash

You just need to buy the right one

Yeah, I'm going to grab the HJC FG-TS instead, has 5 stars from Sharp and is as comfy as the Shoei TZ-X and ~$100 cheaper

Really wanted a Shark Sqwal but none of the Sharks fit my head. Mediums felt like they were going to crack before my head got in and Larges were loose like a kangaroo's pouch.

Compulsory viewing for street riders
youtube.com/watch?v=BmIr33pekM0
youtube.com/watch?v=agYA-6Oj1JI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1z3_OxvkS4
youtube.com/watch?v=URGlrWmVmuo
youtube.com/watch?v=L__hHUOQkgw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7fl9e9Xoww

Looks like I fucked up and included 2 CD3 vids instead of youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7spMtAkVw

the shark speed-r was pretty much the only helmet that fit my head and it was also modified to be used with glasses and got good scores despite included sun-visor.

they seem to be making some rather unusual middle-sizes... good for me and my weird head i guess.

how did you know it was me

will you ever get a real bike?

>mfw bought a HJC FG - 17 and just discovered the existence of the ST
You guys are faggots, why did you recommend me the 17 when the ST exists?

Because you're a faggot

it's been a real bitch to find, it's not even on the site page for the store i found it in and only got safety reviewed in the UK. the only helmet that's close to it that fits me is the TZ-X and it was only reviewed in Aus

I don't think anyone said get the FG ST I think they were actually trying to say you must live on fag street

I have a real bike

You have a broken bike, not a real one

Why? Why would you subject yourself to buying something so fucking old when you could get something at least 20 years newer just for a few hundred dollars more

Why do you feel the need to buy only new bikes?

>at least 20 years newer
My bike is older than that already, still runs perfect.

Daily reminder that drop user considers himself to be a good rider.

nah he doesn't really or?

I don't buy new bikes. My bikes are a 2005, 2003, and a 2002. There is no reason to subject yourself to an extra 20+ years of degradation when the price is virtually unchanged. You're going to be dealing with rusted out gas tanks, all rubber seals will be fucked, and a myriad of other meme issues. Just buy something from the early 2000s

one time he suggested I must have crap body position lmao.

But you have wr

Different user; But that said; Some old bikes from the 80's and earlier can be quite a nice bike to have in your garage if you 'collect' or have a favorite.

My favorite bike is the 1948 BSA bantam, that's old as shit but i'd buy one given i had the cash spare to buy the slow putput

There is an easy trick, sellers HATE THIS.
It's called inspecting the bike before buying

I can agree with him on that

>no reason

ahem

r u retarded
my bike works perfectly fine
not me haha

Found a qt luzard in a carpark. Was cute.

lads how do i git gud

Practice low speed skills until you are one with the bike.

I had an 1984 V30 and it was terrific. I would have kept it, but I'm pretty tall and it's designed for manlets and the Japanese

What you're in for is a great ride that's comfortable and quick. Additionally, you're in for a lot of needlessly complex maintenance where changing the blinker fluid call for a complete disassembly of the motorcycle.

This. C3 pro is still the quietest and IMO the most comfy helmet on the market

are motorcycle pillion racks one-size-fits-all, or do you need to get one for your specific bike?

I want to get one for my cb250

usually bike specific

> bike specific
well there goes my next three paychecks

Get used to it.
Accessories like boats become ridiculously more expensive when you throw the world motorcycle on it

Would you expect a rack for a 'busa to fit a grom?
They're bike specific.
If your bike has big changes between models it can also be model specific.
Most racks fit onto the pillion handle mounts or frame mounts.
If you're really good at measurements and technical drawing any decent metal fabricator could make you one for fairly cheap. Just be excellent in your design considering both accuracy and ease of production.

what exactly are you looking to do/install on it?

There is actually a neat litle trick to reach the blinker fluid reservoir without disassembling all of it. If you have tiny hands you can reach the cap from the top and use a funnel with a tube to fill it up. Also use only recommended blinker fluid or else they'll act funky.

luckily I actually had the idea to draft it

I want a rack that attaches to my pillion so I can bungee cord/cargo net stuff to the back, and also so I can easily attach/detach my milk crate to the bike when I need/don't need it.

the picture on the left would allow me to attach a smaller bag to the back

also then I'd be able to attach actual panniers to the bike too

Anyone want to hit the canyons later when it quits raining? I didn't realize when I got out here that Vegan has no plates or lights now, I thought he was just missing a side stand but there's no way he can run way up there from long beach

>left
right, rather. I'm retarded don't mind me.

doesnt look like you have much for options on that bike m8
>ebay.com/itm/Nighthawk-Night-Hawk-CB250-CB-250-LUGGAGE-RACK-Carry-m-/271172953998?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
>dont assume quality of this product

what's considered high mileage for a motorcycle?

hör auf die dummen amis zu baiten

tu ich gamet, das seid doch ihr alle

Syrians pls go

Alter bist du Nazi?

mexikaner bitte schleichts euch

>mexikaner
>kein Afromann
GUY I CAN HEAR YOU NOT

Any tips on hazard avoidance swerve? I got my Mod 1 exam tomorrow.

Last time I failed, I didn't manage to stop in the blue cone box.

Just push, then brake. Don't brake while turning. How can you fuck that up?

don't go so fast and really throw that motherfucker around

truuuu. right side mirrors a best

You do know how to countersteer, right?

just search "image resize" in the app or play store or whatever.

functional neck a best

yes

I really tried my best to brake but they just didnt seem good enough to make me stop in the blue cones.

yes

it was on a 125 so I basically have to open the throttle completely.

Which bike? If it's not some poorly maintained POS cruiser or old standard with fucking drums, then the brakes are fucking excellent and you're just not using them properly. Even dirtbikes with tiny disks are sufficient for exams.

depends on the type of motorcycle and even the model famalam

>VFR800FI
nearing 100k
>CBR600RR
nearing 50k, better have maintenance records on paper

measure everything and make one yourself instead of paying $500 for a bunch of steel tubes

a luggage rack is babbys first welding project

STAND UP
STAND TALL
WE'RE NOT ABOUT TO FALL

/dbt/ I need guidance. Do I convert my XLR250 into a super moto orrr just buy 50/50 tires for it and fuck with it just as a work commuter. Or buy like a regular street 250/500/600/650 etc.
Hooligan shit, wheelies, and going to work. What do

its a yamaha ybr 125, made in 2010.

I don't why but I just couldn't brake enough after doing the swerve.

When should I roll off the throttle? Right before the swerve? During it? Immediately after?

dont bother with a sumo kit, just toss some DS tires on and go ride.

Anybody know the exact size of the handlebars for a 12 fz6r stock? I'm coming up with 7/8 with a 1 inch lift but want to be confident before I buy. Bent my last one

Just before you turn in, use the throttle to stand the bike up with a quick blip, then hard on the brakes. You'll lift the back end before you break the front loose.

meme bike

Shitting up the thread 24/7

thanks user