Honda will never make a better looking Accord Coupe

Honda will never make a better looking Accord Coupe.

I disagree. As some who used to work for Honda I think the 2008 accord was one of the ugliest cars manufactured. The 16 coupe looks way better and so does the 15

"No"

That's a Prelude dumbass

>built on the accord chassis
You're the dumbass

New ones look great

Same styling, just a bit refreshed

It's still not an Accord Coupe you shitmongler. That's like saying a Commodore is a Camaro because it's the same chassis. Fucking idiot.

>that's like saying a commodore is a camaro because it's the same chassis
Except it's not. The commodore is equivalent to the Chevy ss and Pontiac G8 all cars are run on the GM zeta platform.
The camaro is not.

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

Pretty bland looking car op. I would never take a second look at it on the road.

>Namefag

Opinion discarded

Has it ever occurred to you that OP was simply referring to the actual nameplate 'Accord Coupe', you autist?

You posted a 2001 Prelude

This is a 2001 Accord Coupe

Learn the difference, faggot.

>Logical fallacies on my Veeky Forums
what a surprise...

I respectfully disagree

>Plastidip emblem
>Aftermarket fog lights
>Aftermarket headlights

kys

He knows. The prelude does a superior job at being an Accord coupe than the Accord coupe itself.

>Honda will never make a good looking Accord coupe.

tfty

>Smaller interior volume
>Worse fuel efficiency
>Harsher ride
>Noisier
>Smaller trunk
>No V6

>Superior

Superior at what? Handling? It's an Accord. It's literally worse in every other way.

Goddamn you're such a faggot.

How could anyone seriously considering any other Accord coupe besides this Accord Coupe being the best looking Accord Coupe. Especially for its time, although it still holds up.

>Defending a Prelude on Veeky Forums
>Calling others faggot

The new one is ugly as shit are you joking m8

>tfw no Honda Accord Sedan V6 with Manual Transmission

Pretty sure Veeky Forums appreciates a clean prelude. It's a high revving 4 banger, don't all you fucks like that?

>be Honda
>build perfect rwd sports coupe
>perfect proportions, good looks
>price and reliability are just right

>make it front wheel drive

Reeally? Damn that fucking sucks, what the fuck happened to them?

It's front wheel drive.

It's a tryhard racerboy car that sends powers to the front wheels

The accord is a comfy car that goes about its business as intended

Prelude looks way better than that. That looks like a shitty old drug dealer's car famalam

Accord coupe fags of Veeky Forums unite

>tfw couldn't find any good coupes that met my requirements so I had to settle for a sedan

Accords got shafted in many ways. Honda made civics fucking huge now that civics are on par with the size of accords theres no reason to pay an extra 10 grand and get a fucking accord when a civic has the same shit.

the only reason to get the accord over the civic is for the 6 speed engine but at that point you're blowing a lot of money to get one and I don't think it comes in manual. Its just not worth it

The new coupe is better tbqh

>tfw sat in a 2016 touring coupe at a dealership
It was so fucking nice
;_;

of course tourings are. But a touring is like 45g

>mfw I optioned a new coupe to the level of the touring coupe I sat in and it is $35k
I fucking loved my old 05 coupe, but I have my doubts if I would ever drop 35 grand on an Accord. Despite the fact that touring Accords are on the level of low end luxury cars now.

Sorry to hear that user.

Funny thing is I had my heart set on a 4 door in black. But the dealer literally sold it right when I got to the dealership after I had fucking scheduled to test drive it a few days earlier.

>Tl;dr this silver coupe found me and saved me from the 4 door hell of "hey can you give us a ride" and "c'mon bro I'm sure it'll fit in your car lets just try" And she was definitely the better choice in both looks and driving feel.

yeah there was, just 06-07. And they were glorious and underrated