Has any manufacturer ever caused more auto industry butthurt?

Has any manufacturer ever caused more auto industry butthurt?

Maybe Tucker

Other urls found in this thread:

tesla.com/support/model-3-reservation-deposit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_V12#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nissan

this.

/thread

>*Has any manufacturer ever had a bigger reddit fanbase

ftfy

GM is a full year ahead, and that's assuming Musk keeps to his schedule, which he has failed to do on many occasions before.

Nope

Has any manufacturer ever caused more deaths from battery explosions and software fuck ups?

Yeah, look at all the people that gave up their Model 3 preorder to grab the exciting machine that is the Bolt, how will Tesla survive

>deaths from battery explosions
Tesla has caused 0, but I'm sure a lead acid battery has killed someone in another brands car at some point in history

>software fuck ups?
Toyota - 89 deaths
Audi - 6 deaths (but over 700 accidents, fortunately the 5000 was so slow that it was almost impossible to die in it)

We're all aware that leftist fuel economy regulations turned american cars into tin cans of death.

>gave up their Model 3 preorder
Why would anyone ever do that, it's a no-refund deal.

>this is what gm fangirls tell themselves
top lel

Enjoy your ignition switches.

>i-it's the left
>they're the one who made those cheap ignition switches
90 CENTS!!!

C
E
N
T
S
!

>Why would anyone ever do that, it's a no-refund deal.
I don't know, why would someone just make up some wrong information on the internet when it takes 2 seconds to not be wrong
tesla.com/support/model-3-reservation-deposit

Lel how many times has Tesla been bailed out by the federal government you cucklord?

Tesla gets a huge government subsidy for every vehicle sold.

Yeah because Id rather have a smaller hatchback that is more expensive that teslas cheapest car.

>a subsidy is the same thing as a bailout

Get a load of this retard

Bailout=/=subsidy

The taxpayer gets a credit that allows them to not have to pay a certain amount of income tax. The US government isn't paying anything, it's just giving a small exception.

>The taxpayer gets a credit that allows them to not have to pay a certain amount of income tax

Lolberals think that is the same thing as the government cutting a check

What exactly is the difference? Either way the government is giving $7500 to each Tesla buyer.

It's not the government's money you nigger

How can the government give you something they never had in the first place?

But for the subsidy, it is taxes that would have to be paid.

Right. Either way the government has less money than it otherwise would. It's the same fucking thing.

No it isn't. Stop acting like someone is stealing money that you never had in the first place.

Tesla is the most heavily subsidized car company in the world.

>Tesla is the most heavily subsidized car company in the world.
>Because taxpayers voted in measures that give tax breaks to the purchasers of the vehicles, 0 dollars of which goes to Tesla

global warming is a hoax

>taxpayers voted in measures
When was the last time you got to vote on Federal income taxes?

As opposed to the literal bailout of the entire American auto industry. We subsidized their continued existence. All thanks to faggot Republican trickle down economics.

It's a fucking cash credit for ANY ev it's not just Tesla.

As a matter of fact the fucking oil companies get billions in subsidies.

Fuck you and your shit argument.

Can we talk more about the Tucker? Really disappointing it didn't turn out. Was reading about it the other day, the ideas it had were amazing for the time

At least the bailout is long over. The huge Tesla subsidies drag on.

Every industry in this country is subsidized one way or other. The only problem with this one is that opposing ideology calls for it to fail to protect the interests of the traditional car companies and oil, who WOULD'VE FAILED ANYWAYS HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR SUBSIDIES.

Just because one manufacturer fails (due to union fuckery) does not mean a whole industry fails.

>he doesn't know about Russian and Chinese car companies

>Anyone who has money stole it from poor people

>Russian and Chinese
As if Roubles and Yuan are worth nearly as much.

These guys are pretty good at making astronomical amounts of butthurt

sometimes good things happen from it.

driving a ferrari is like floating down a river of tears on a rather brisk intertube

I fucking hope this is bait otherwise you are just the most dense human being to ever exist, and it would really really make me sad. .

This is true!

Anything Chinese.
>make laughable knock offs of shitty brands
>dgaf with ip laws and other no fun nonsense
>grubby bean counters buttravaged

China #1

>Lol look I can facebook and drive with out hitting the gas pedal or steering this is so great

shit should be illegal I dont want my life in the hands of a fucking computer that desides hitting my car is safer then a telephone pole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_V12#History
>tfw hectic bants

enzo Ferrari is also said to have sworn a life long vendetta against Fiat for having slighted him