calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/index.html
shaleexperts.com/plays/wolfcamp-shale/Overview
fortune.com/2016/09/08/apache-oil-texas/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTglyDBdp-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$ANW

Let's consolidate. Ideas on what the next moon mission will be?

SCON

Well they just found alot of oil in texas. Texas oil drilling company ?

AMD it is known

You think she'll keep climbing?

Oh yes, it is known

$DNR

I was thinking PTEN

Very good. I'm already in so let's do this. Already broke 52week

I got 300 shares of $URRE.
Big news came in.

Tell me how Pluto is. Or is it too late? Definitely watching at the daily 9:30 bloodbath

RIG

Thoughts on STEM? Looks like a pretty big dip, think it might bounce back a fair amount tomorrow.

Friday's are usually slow.

Okay, how about this:
Name what you think the next moon mission will be, and give specific reasons why. Let's get rich together, brothers.

>tfw still sitting on 600 shares

>if it was this easy to call moon missions and get out at its peak we all would have made a cumulative $500k or more off DRYS and DCIX

We're just doing the best we can do, which is pool well-reasoned theories for the next course of action.

2000 here man

$ADHD

Short gold futures if you think Trump will make the dollar strong again

I think I'll try MNGA.

They aren't easy to predict since the majority of them are P&D's. You have to spot them early and get in early. SCON today was a great example. Textbook pump and dump, some user caught it around 1030 I think, which was early enough to still make delicious gains.

Does this usually happen at a certain time of day?

R L O G
L
O
G

Depends on the stock but mutual/hedge funds that hold high volumes and sell/buy large volumes all fuck up us petty amateur investors

>cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/index.html

THIS IS NOT A SHILL OR A DRILL

GET $DNR RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR AT OPEN

>DNR
>N
>R

LARGEST OIL DISCOVERY EVER, LOAD UP MY DUDES
+
TRUMP DIGS COAL, GET READY.

it's going to go up in pre-market...

And crash like everything else yesterday?

Why

You can usually get a good idea of what's going on by 10:15 -11:30 AM based on the charts at that point and recent performance.

Buying right at open is usually a bad idea. Everyone who bought SINO at open today got fucked in the ass.

Buying late is usually a bad idea. Everyone who bought SCON late today got fucked in the ass.

Keep in mind this just one strategy, and based off of observations. It's not a science.

Well we caught SINO pretty quickly after DRYS and DCIX. It's just that half the people here were too retarded to put stop-losses and didn't sell at the peaks

SINO was shilled in these threads when the share price was 1.98

Why DNR though? Doesnt even operate of the basin that the reserve was discovered in

NXTD TO THE MOON

It has low volume, so it could run hard on a slight increase in volume.

Let's make it happen.

That story was posted 2 days ago on other sources.

And nothing happened.

>MNGA
If you want some gains with low risk jump on this stock tomorrow.
Just received word for financing that should close tomorrow around .90 and had a huge spike in volume today. On top of that it is hovering at its 52 week low meaning there's a lot of space for it to grow.

>TLDR
>Low Risk due to being so low already
>Good news for financing that should happen tomorrow towards close of day. You
>If volume pushes and price wedges up there's a lot of possible gain.

shaleexperts.com/plays/wolfcamp-shale/Overview
>PXD
>EGN
>PE

SCON may be a good P&D play tomorrow just be careful I watched it go from $3.75 to $2.75 in under 5 minutes.

Solar city and tesla stock merger got the okay. Won't solar city stock holders profit from this?

>shaleexperts.com/plays/wolfcamp-shale/Overview

I'm not signing up to read that bullshit. tl;dr?

>Pushes penny stock
>Claims to have insider knowledge

Seems legit

>merger

I think their shares just get converted to Tesla shares.

Buyouts are profitable.

As I understand it solar city investors are liable to receive effectively 20.60 per share for the merger. Basically where it already is. That might not stop people from investing and pushing it higher though.

>shit ton of shit found by da FEDS
>tickers i posted have the most rigs in midlnd basin
>PXD 16 rigs
>PE 6
>EGN 6

Most all of it is already baked in

They're companies that run out of the basin where the massive reserve was discovered

Gains will be had and bags will be held depends i'm staying away from this one
ADPT is starting to show strength might gap up soon

> Trump "DRILL BABY DRILL" etc.

all day, morning is when the biggest dumps happen. It's more about knowing who's trading what and watching the charts. Try watching just all the charts in one sector for a day and you might spot one

This is possibly the same article posted like 3 months ago fortune.com/2016/09/08/apache-oil-texas/

Apache is the one doing the main legwork apparently, and the day after the article was released their stocks barely moved.

good catch. So what other rockets took off after being shilled at a similar price?

This is looking good. NXTD. Potential moon mission.

>3 months
Wouldn't a Shillary win be priced in?

What news faggot

cause everyone was feasting on shipping

Maybe, but it didn't really move after the election results either. It just seems to be going through the usual motions of a stock, and currently looks bearish actually.

Literally all of shipping was shilled here under 3.5

Right, cause Veeky Forums.org/biz/ has so much control of a market that unless we focus on a sector, no movement happens.

this is not at all correct

you don't understand what I'm saying, I'm saying most traders in the world were buying shipping

>most traders in the world

I think you're grossly underestimating the number of traders out there spread around in different industries. Either way, this article was actually posted 2 months ago in September and nothing really happened.

See

It's possible, I'm new to trading as a trade.

Well, idk what trump's stance on renewable is but I know there's a push to go renewable.

Maybe people are holding out until he gets that shit completely sorted

I think uranium and energy are poised to take off tomorrow health sector worth keeping an eye on also

GBR is up ah

someone tipped (shilled) a uranium company in the last 24hr

1800 cleared is xeo. And investment banker bro. He's here to troll the general. Don't trust him. If anything short his calls.

Put 1k into best buy to match the 4k tv sales happening on black friday, hoping for good q4 results.

>/rhg/ - Robinhood General
We've done it lads, hope it sticks.

BLPH
L
P
H

buy now, buy smart

Are all trips kill or in Xaviers

doing god's work my man

URRE is priced about right at 1.6 to 2 but its gonna meme around on volume though

i think UUUU is due to gap up soon the whole sector is silently turning around

Probably gonna jump into CCJ UUUU and pray for a dip on URRE for meme gains

Yeah. Whatever happened to metal lord?

Official thread mascot.

Maybe he realized that he's going to have to perpetually average down on TGD and killed himself.

NTDOY is gonna hit another big jump with their first mario game on the app store.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTglyDBdp-A

Confirmed free to download and has transactions inside the game which is the most profitable choice for them. Mark your calendars the game comes out Dec. 15 and will blow expectations out. Start investing around the 9th or 10th of December.

The real question is how the hell do we invest in Japanese stock???

Robinhood can't trade it.

My mistake, I don't read your whole paragraph.

Another broker maybe? Robinhood needs short selling too. The shipping crash would have been great to cash in on.

Been looking at Kapitall, honestly with 5 dollar commission its not really that much lost.

Had a Vision when I was high last night: SCON is going not only to the moon, hell nah...it's going beyond Planet X.
Has way more potential than DRYS!

What parameters on Finviz stock screener do you guys use? How do you if a dip is just a dip and not the start of a perpetual downward movement?

I really want to buy SCON when markets open but I don't have any daytrades left and SCON will probably tank at 3 pm

Might hold over weekend and sell right away monday morning. Should I do this? I feel like it's way too reckless

Meme stocks live as hard as they die user.

Don't fuckin chase man. The PnD is over. The stock is kill.

I'm in NVDA and SCON right now. Am I fucked lads?

Nvid is fine but you should have waited before they posted quarter results or gone with AMD, SCON is gonna fall so sell right away.

PTN

I got in AMD and NVDA late, bought AMD at a horrible time so I sold it off. I'm sticking with NVDA to see where it goes. SCON I'm selling at open. Thank you user.

Held onto AMD for a while and made a good amount of money by selling at the peak yesterday around noon. If it has a bad day soon, I'm gonna buy back in. AMD has been a money maker for me since I got in, the only thing starting to pull me out of the hole after I fell on my ass twice with Amazon.

Ford announced that they aren't closing a plant and keeping their manufacturing in America, is this something that would drive the stock up today you think? Might buy it.

Hmm AMD has always been Nvids lesser brother but getting the gaming console deals and google too has been good to them. You might be late to the party but the party is not over yet I think.

Im investing in them as soon as I see some sell offs.

Yeah, I was holding onto it and it had a great day yesterday. Really wanted to keep that cash this time so I sold high.

I don't know if anyone should buy it today at opening, the good news might be wearing off. Might want to wait for a dip.

AMD is going to rise up. Hopefully KOL makes a return today.
Meme of the day : AMRS

I love AMRS so much. Waiting for a drop to .75 to double down.

ive been loading my AMRS bags for a month. Starting to get heavy...

Slow and steady ---> INSY

Gamble still growing ---> URRE

Moon bound ---> SCON

Safe long term ---> ZYNE

Moon by Tuesday ---> NAO

DVAX, yes/no/maybe so?

In at 4.40.

Whats the deal with nao?

SCON isn't looking so good PM. Also why Tuesday for NAO?

The only thing here I would look at is URRE I dont know what you are on about with these other stocks

Dead cat bounce maybe idk

SGNL 500k float getting shilled by bots on stocktwats might get pumped and dumped soon