How do you as a presumably;y early 20's male justify buying a compact sports car when you have kids around the corner?

How do you as a presumably;y early 20's male justify buying a compact sports car when you have kids around the corner?

I would love to get one of my dream cars and being successful in my career this is genuinely an option now. but it's very hard to justify when your Gf/wife and future children come in to the equation.

Other urls found in this thread:

newser.com/story/217878/women-in-their-30s-have-smarter-babies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Having kids in your early 20s meme

I hate when family members/society pressure you into having a family when you yourself is still trying to get your own life in order and surviving as an adult

Get a wife that lets you live your life. It's your fault if you let her tell you what to do.

This. Grow a pair

that's late highchool/college user. IT's time to put on your bigboy pants

Why a family with maximum two kid absolutely need a three row vehicle. Most of the time you will be alone in the car commuting.

>20s
>around the corner
>children

It's like you've never been to this website before

hockey practice/ groceries/ whatever the missus has to strore etc

Nah it's time for you irresponsible fucks to stop fucking the world. Having kids before late 30s early 40s is a stupid decision for people that have literally not upwards trajectory

>not taking your enthusiast sports car and joining the Lonely Drivers Clubâ„¢, swearing off woman, FOREVER YOUNG, eternally blessed and cursed to roam the toe gay alone at excessive speeds

meh once you turn 20 yor thoughts will change

I'm one of 2 kids and my parents never needed a 3 row vehicle

that actually sounds kinda cool

Im 27 I just bought a current gen Mustang gt

Feels good man

>not waiting till your 40+ to find a 20 year old qt3.14 to have your children.

its my money i can do whatever the fuck I want with it.
also I can always pick up a volvo wagon in good condition for like 5-6k aus,

>implying I would sacrifice my future to a used-up cocksleeve that wants to settle down with a provider
>implying the future is something that you wish to bring kids into
>implying that despite all of that having multiple vehicles isn't an option
>implying it's a good idea to have kids in your 20s
>implying divorce won't happen at some point because it seems like it fucking always does
>implying you won't get fucked in divorce
>implying you won't lose your nice heated garage that you built to spend time with your sons in because your wife wanted to be part of your home business and that ruined your relationship because we all know women are generally shit at jobs apart from teaching and nursing

How groceries and an hockey bag wont fit in focus st. The wife can get a crossover anyway.

I would argue you shouldn't be thinking about kids until you are married for a few years and you paid off all your debts.
But I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life; I don't even want kids kek

>le manchild maymay
Also If you can't afford a sports car AND kids, then you can't afford a sports car. Go back to school.

Sheit when I turned 20 I had delivered a kid for the first time in my life at work and that solidified that I NEVER want to have kids
Also my hate for women peaked around that age

If you're successful in your career like you say you are, then it shouldn't be an incredibly big deal to own a boring econobox as well as a compact sports car.

i guess it's a matter of maturity as well

just buy a 90s rally sedan

I'm 28 and have owned an '01 SLK 230, an '15 WRX, and an '05 Boxster S with manual.

Kids in the picture soon and I sold the Boxster of the summer. I'll probably buy something fast and family friendly. A used late-model S4 is probably what I'll end up with. No coupe, but it's a fun 4-door.

I need to stop buying and selling cars so often.

the wrx isn't family friendly? I was figured it was

This.

You fucked up OP. Your life is now forfeit. Congratulations.

*always figured

I'm 22 and about to get snipped fuk women

You can fit three kids and a spouse in a Fiesta ST. Women only push for crossovers because they like telling their husbands what to do. A non-bitch wife will tolerate a compact family car.

rule #1 of relationships she does what she wants to do 2/3 and you get 1/3. I don't like it but it's just they way woman work. plus ive already got my 1/3 so i don't get any more bargaining room

Yeah that's the foundation for a divorce.

>there are people here who legitimately prioritize playing with their automobile toys over starting a family

you need to reconsider your priorities anons.

IVF + surrogate mother

Now I can have a son without a bitch wife.
Boom, problem solved.

Currently 23, single, and haven't had a GF in like 3 years. I'm not too worried.

That said, if I do end up married, there's no way in hell I'll sell my '94 NSX because my wife tells me to.

>23 years old
>NSX

yeah fuck off m8

"You haven't given up your life yet and made an economically and socially unwise decision with little to no return on investment? Haha get a life dude"

Yea nice try bud

Fiesta st is not a sports car

>get wife that likes wrenching
>his and hers 80's turbowedges
>date night is just working on the cars drunk at night and fucking on top of a rally volvo

>tfw gay
>tfw neither of us wants kids
Enjoy your controlling wife, boring car and empty bank account I guess

What kind of loser is having children in his early 20s? Seriously you're best waiting until you're in your 30s when you have your shit mostly together for the sake of the kid.

The statistics say otherwise. Stupid people have kids at a young age.

newser.com/story/217878/women-in-their-30s-have-smarter-babies.html

You're a retard if you let kids keep you from buying the shit you want in life.

You should know though that kids will destroy anything they can get their hands on.

Do you have a 4 door sedan? Do you have two of them? If the answer is yes and you have space for a third car then who gives a shit?

I'd get a truck or get a cool car, and the womyn can have the shitbox with puke and chocolate milk all over the ceiling.

Do it before you take out a loan that causes a bank to deny home loan though. My soon to be "ex-brother in law" did that to my sister when he bought a mustang (and it'll probably get repo'd soon too kek).

There are plenty of fun cars that aren't two-seater sports coupes, you elitist prick.

>kids will destroy anything they can get their hands on

Seats and carpets can be replaced and reupholstered if necessary. Only weak beta cucks raising someone else's kids would be afraid of a little bit of baby puke.

2 cars. Own both of them or she has her own car.

I have a $3000 integra as a winter/4seat car and a c5 corvette as my car.

>implying normies would do that

Nigga I fit 2 bookshelves, 2 side tables, and a coffee table from Ikea in an Accord with 2 passengers

Not everybody unassembles furniture before they transport it

On the contrary, the older I get the less I want to get married and have kids

There are literally no benefits for men to start a family and the risks are way too high in western society

And how often do you transport furniture aside from when you initially buy it from a store?

Ikea shit is all flat pack and stores that sell quality furniture also deliver

>tfw gf wrenches for a living
>dd's a shitbox LS400 because she can't be bothered to work on her car after working on shitboxes all day

baka

There is literally no benefit to starting a family other than "be a man" meme shit

You're forgetting the part where when they become teenagers they will take your shit and wrap it around a tree because kids are fucking retards.

One advice I want to give, buy your "cool car" before getting married so it wont be part of your combined income.

Now why would I ever give them keys to a good car and not the beater bought to drive them to school?

not that hard, even a shitty job will pay at least $10k a year, save for four years.

this, i have a friend who has saved up 100k by working at some shitty deli thats hes been working at since HS. dude just saved money and shit

why the fuck would I EVER have kids...

If you're in the price range of the meme-NSX, and 'kids around the corner', I think the reasonable choices for you are (in any order):

Audi S7
Tesla Model S

Not a lot else that I would call a decent investment that should last you, and be capable of the family demands.

Source: My neighbor is 31, married w/kid on the way, he bought an Audi S7 over a Porsche 911.

You guys must not have expenses

Also
>saving money
>not investing it
>everything you worked for is worth less just sitting there as the government prints more money

I wasnt talking about myself, I was talking about my friend.

He lives at home. I think the only thing he pays for is his insurance and own gas.

He doesnt go out to eat, doesnt have a gf and doesnt buy useless crap.

I'm 26 and I'm just getting my license because I like Veeky Forums. No, I'm just becoming a progressively bigger manchild with years passing.

Investing isn't easy. How do you find a business to buy into? What if it fails? A very easy way to invest is to buy real estate and rent it, but profits aren't as big as with businesses.

Nobody said making money is easy

when I was young for a while the family car was an Oldsmobile calais coupe.