>can't drive for shit
>can't work a camera

youtube.com/watch?v=-QjhpiX674A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KY8Z9ksJ2vI
youtube.com/watch?v=bUBhJM2An34
youtu.be/8K_Zru8sgJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because listening to their dreamy voices makes me relaxed.

youtube.com/watch?v=KY8Z9ksJ2vI

So do it better and stop bitching

That's not how criticism works, dipshit.

Because just about anything pulls in dollars on YouTube these days.

But its how being a whiney bitch works

Leave the thread if you absolutely can't stand it, or stay and keep whining, ironically.

>WHATS up everybody...
>close tab

The only youtube "car blog" channel I watch is superspeedersrob. He's the only one who understands that cars are replaceable appliances, understands enough about how they work, and is a realist. The smoking tire is also good because Matt Farah isn't afraid of talking shit and has driven everything with wheels on it.

Rob Dahm dumps money into cars then drones on and on about them. Vehicle Virgins is when you want to listen to a squeaky voiced teenager talk about how an expensive cars are nice cars. Mr. Regular doesn't actually really know anything about cars. Ericthecarguy only works on cars that are so shitty and old that the videos almost aren't even relevant. Scotty Kilmer just needs to be shot. Haggard Garage is a bunch of teenagers acting on an endless supply of bad ideas. Thatdudeinblue is a cringy ricer with way too much money.

tl;dr damn kids

The problem is the fanbase of 12y/o kids that gobble this up for reasons unkown. Just watch one of TJ Cunt's "meet and greet" videos, he celebrates himself, surrounded by children that give him monster cans. I have a very very bad feeling for the future of the car "scene".

because they
>know how to make a clickbait thumbnail with a reaction face
>know how to write clickbait titles
>are supported with money by the system of views

until we solve the clickbait problem shit like this isn't going to go away. there needs to be a system to report a video as shit clickbait that doesn't have anything to do with its title or pic so they don't get ad money and have no reason to stick around

I think boostedboiz are decent, and they made a channel because of that.

I'd make a channel but I don't have a vehicle, and unless I got a truck I probably wouldn't mod it much.

Could be worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=bUBhJM2An34

I actually like Mr. Regular. Interesting factoids of shitboxes and occasional modernism vs post-modernism ramblings.

He's not an overly technical car guy and that keeps things interesting. You get to see the "story" of that particular car or model not just the tech specs.

He literally skims the wikipedia article on cars and then has his boyfriend """"the romanian"""" write about it for him.

>muh millions of illegals

Whiney
Little
Bitch

>Scotty Kilmer just needs to be shot
you best be playin

Don't care. He does it so I don't have to and delivers it in video form in a way I (and several others) find humorous and interesting.

You're just bitching for the sake of it. Sorry I took your bait.

comfy

I don't get no one mentions this autistic fuck, he knows fuck all and drives a gallardo and wrecks it because well he can't drive kek

That's a Huracan

He had A gallardo before this that he crashed so daddy got him a huracan

I like Doug DeMuro desu he's pretty entertaining

>asmr sounding car review
Fuck that was nice.
I don't mind that Regular doesn't know much about cars. I'm not looking for hidden insight into cars from him, he's just amusing to listen to. Sometimes. Blue is really fucking cringy and can't drive for dick.
>"we're gonna go drifting!"
>goes behind a warehouse and just does some shitty doughnuts

he didn't crash it, he let someone drive it and they crashed it.

>street speed 717
>makes endless videos talking about how tough life is with a lifted truck
>and then another video talking about why he never goes offroading.
>also has a corvette that never appears in the background but is rarely mentioned
and somehow this shit pops into my feed every time I watch something involving things with wheels

This is how we troll you. remember to go to links you don't like on private browsing.

>check out this shit video of this retard.
>watches it
>days later: site algorithm says, Do you want more of "this shit retard" ?

reflection of audience

I'm very surprised nobody mentioned noriyaro
i also like speed academy and Dan's rods and customs

He actually seems to know a fair amount does all his own maintenance. I can't say his personality is all that bad either. And he speaks a good amount of japanese to boot. I don't think I mind him as much as I mind the furry fuck "regular meme guy"

WHY ARE ENTERTAINERS ENTERTAINING OH MY GOD IT IRKS MY AUTISM

lel he lost so much validity when he showed his face and all the furry-con shit.

Literally anything with wheels. I'll be watching Braille Skate and they'll pop up

Favorite channel is carpassionchannel, his channel pretty much convinced me to turbo my miata

Yeah noriyaro is based. His Snapchat is pretty good too

youtu.be/8K_Zru8sgJI
I sure do love hearing his voice on D1 and FD Japan streams. I wonder if he'll ever compete in D1SL since he has a license also he does take good pictures