Alright Veeky Forums so I don't know anything about cars but my brother in law drives pic related and I give him mad...

Alright Veeky Forums so I don't know anything about cars but my brother in law drives pic related and I give him mad shit about how terrible and gay this car is ever time he drives up because it looks like some gook hotwheels toy. All I know is it looks like something a gay Asian twinkboi would drive but I just talk shit, I don't even know if it's actually good or not but my brother in law has a near autismal breakdown as soon as he pulls up before I even say anything, I noticed he even tries to make the engine quiet when he drives up to my house now. So is this car actually good or not?

>I dont know anything about cars
>But I give mad shit and hate his car

Why is this Veeky Forums resumed in 2 lines?

You're a fucking idiot op..

Wrxs are bang for buck very hard to beat.. the only current model cars that come close are the fiesta St and the golf gti.. which are both fwd so the wrx is slightly more premium. I can assure you if you drove it you would realise how good little cars they are. To be clear faggots.. I'm just saying the wrx is a good car bang for buck. I'm not saying it's the best, but it's definitely far from the worst and you little faggots wish you could own one.

Inb4 benchracing busriders spouting unsubstantiated memes

Source : a couple of friends/relatives have owned various models over the years I've driven/passenger them quite a few times.

Subarus are for faggots

Go to bed kids you got school tomorrow..

no not necessarily
but subaru wagon drivers do have small dicks.

*inhale vape*
*exhale mad cloudz*
bruh.....
*inhale*
bruh like man why you so mean to your bro
*exhale PHAT cloud*

So, OP, what do you drive?
What is not 'gay'?

key question right here.
answer OP

I don't need a car

>Veeky Forums
>No car

Get out

Bread on bus pass.

Loving every laugh.

You're gonna fit right in

Fag

>what is a v8 mustang

I can't find the screencap, hopefully someone has it

>I don't know what any of those cares are but they're all probably shit.png

Don't worry about the haters op. There is nothing more annoying than the sight and sound of a WRX. I wish owners would spend the same amount of money invested in stickers and farty car noise to better society. They are also always obnoxiously bad drivers.

And for the record I drive a CC because I am an adult.

stay salty, cuck

>I drive the Passat redesigned to appeal to girls.