Why do you Australians insist on having orange turn signals????? What's your vendetta against our American red????

Why do you Australians insist on having orange turn signals????? What's your vendetta against our American red????

Other urls found in this thread:

crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/811115
acarplace.com/cars/turn-signals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The rest of the world uses orange turn signals, mate. It's the US that has it backwards.

>not having kit kat or higher installed on your phone
poorfag

Are communist free brains Comprehensively comprehend and recognize the difference just fine in red....... Your government won't even allow masda to use "zoom zoom" in their tv ads..... What's up with that????... Talk about over reacting!!!!!!

The fuck happened here?

It affects me because they were built for this country and this country only, for example if the Australians wanted a Chevy they have Holden...they wouldn't close down Holden next year if they did, another example from 1997-1999 Chevrolet used to build a Factory right hand drive Chevrolet Suburban built for Australia and badged as a Holden but it didn't sell well....... I'm just holding on to my American roots.... And not Supporting change....

However all they have to do is come over here and do some research and learn that they don't need to overreact and add orange their tail lights, people will distinguish the difference between a red turn signal and a red brake light just the same....

Apparently, those brains don't allow you for proper spelling or grammar. No surprise there...

You're a Trump supporter, aren't you?

what does that have to do with how australians are ruining our american cars

>American
>See OP's image
About that...

Amber turn signals a best

that's cool then make it on your own car

Tl;dr hurr durr murica is better

>people will distinguish the difference

Not really. It takes a few seconds to figure out if its a turn signal or someone tapping on the brakes. Particularly if one side is obscured. People get cut off tying to change lanes frequently.

Americans are just so used to shit driving, they don't notice.

Because it's fucking dumb and needs to be phased out.

>can't tell if brake light out and epileptic braking or turn signal on

Embrace your orange flashing overlord, cunt.

then make it on your own car leave it american

Because using brake lights as indicators isn't the safest or smartest idea ever

With the signal light on you still have the other brake light and the high mount brake light still on, which is easier to differentiate than a turn signal right beside a brake light.

What are you even trying to say?

Kike
There is no significant data to suggest that's truth, that's just theoretical.
It's like slapping 5mph bumpers on ferin cars, it's ruining them, they were never designed to have separate bulbs for turn signals.
People need to seriously get off their high horse and start fighting back against over regulation in the car industry.

Mate we've had orange indicators since forever.. same with the rest of the world. It's like you dumbasses with your shitty imperial system all over again

You're wrong, and you're not listening.
And the standard system is superior to metric in so many ways.
That's the reason the debate goes on to this day.
You're just pretending to enjoy being cucked by the French.
Tomorrow when you talk about inches, miles, pints, and pounds try to remember how you think Australia is metric.

Doesn't the entire world use orange indicators except for the amerilards?

>That's the reason the debate goes on to this day.
I'm pretty sure it's because amerifats are retards

Yeap.

>There is no significant data to suggest that's truth, that's just theoretical

crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/811115

acarplace.com/cars/turn-signals/

If you actually read that you'd see how that just shows the massive margin of error for the relatively tiny sample size they have to make data from.

You do know how turn signals work right? Even if he was braking & using the turn signal it would be apparent that the signal is working.
Why? One side will be solid red while the other side will be red blinking consistently.
And if the brakes aren't touched only one side would start blinking.
You must be proper shit at driving if you have to think about whether or not they're signaling.
Yes, I'm triggered

Using the same light for braking and turn signal is still fucking retarded my man.

I work in construction and I can assure you no one here uses the imperial system. Please explain how the imperial system is superior when wanting precise measurements.

>Quotes some fraction of some guys foot measurement

This. There is no reason not to use the metric system. Its more precise, its more logical, its easier. The only reason america isnt using it is because its gonna spoke a civil war if they try to change it.

>300 AD + 1716
>still using body parts for measurements of length

>It takes a few seconds to figure out if its a turn signal or someone tapping on the brakes
Have you ever driven a car?

You would have to be amazingly high not to be able to tell the frequency of a turn signal indicator is alot faster than somebody tapping a brake pedal.

I'm an 'murican and I can't stand red turn signals. Especially when they are extra lazy and combine the turn signal with the brake light. Are you tapping the brakes consistently due to slow traffic or wanting to change lanes? Fuck you.

Tone it down, autismo.

>Precise
A go too argument for metric fags.
1/16th barely larger than a mm, and 1/32, you know a common mark on the first foot of a tape is smaller.
And if you work construction you'd know precision and construction do not go hand in hand.
And if you actually knew anything about the measuring system you're fighting so hard against you'd know how great using a base 2 fractional system is for on the fly in your head math.
Meanwhile Celsius your favored temperature system is in increments so large you need to use decimals.
Pascals are such a ridiculous unit that you need to use them in the hundreds of thousands to even get to numbers even remotely workable.
And trying to use newtons periodically is ridiculous for nontradesmen because it's not a unit that's in day to day life. It's the equivalent of asking someone raised on metric to guess a weight in grains.

>There is no reason not to use the metric system. Its more precise, its more logical, its easier. The only reason America isn't using it is because its gonna spoke a civil war if they try to change it.
There is no reason to not the the English language, it's more ubiquitous, it's more structured, it's easier. The only reason there are still countries speaking their individual languages is because it's going to take a civil war to change it.
There is no reason to not use the USD, it's the standard all other currencies value is based around, it's well scaled, it's easier. The only reason there are still countries printing their own money is because it's going to take a civil war to change it.
Metric is no more precise than any other system of measure, This is the biggest joke. It's like a kid in the school yard shouting a higher number. 1, not 0.1, no 0.001!
Base 10 is inherently illogical, and setting standards around arbitrary "constants" is ridiculous from a human perspective, it's not logical, it's illogical, it's a system designed with no thought or care for the people using it.
Metric is not easier, as I explained before, a fractional system is much easier for on the fly calculations, and standard frequently takes advantage of the inherent superiority of a base 12 system. But like you don't have any trouble thinking about days in base 12, or years in base 12, we don't have any trouble thinking about degrees is base 12 either. When you get to logarithmic scales people have trouble working with it. But you're not in here complaining about Decibels are you? Hey! they use a base 10 scaling naming scheme just like Metric!
the only reason the rest of the world is using Metric is because of French imperialism. Look who you're happily bowing down to, and who you're bowing along side. A bunch of 3rd world shit holes.
The commonwealth only uses Metric officially because they've been cucked. But the people still regularly use standard.

wew lad. imperial is still retarded tho

>Americans unashamedly call their system of measurements """standard"""

How brazen can one people be?

Brake light indicators are pretty terrible. I've seen worse though, I saw a negro with a 3 series coupe and he'd modified the brakes to flash like mad (super bright LEDs) for a second or so before going solid.

>Metric tire sizing
>Metric wheel spacing
wew lad
Can metric get any worse?

Don't defend tyre sizes. They use 3 different units of measurement for fucks sake

We are not discussing dollars, we are not discussing language. We are discussing the use of the metric system you fucking autist

Americucks BTFO

>mfw i see a shitty amber indicator modification

I kid you not I've seen like a pair of supercheap auto round amber trailer light drilled into the rear bumper on a brand new $150,000 car

MDY is better for sorting documents in a hierarchy. Don't talk shit about MDY. It's second only to YMD.

DMY is just shit.

>inb4 read it backwards
SHIT

>Sorting documents in a hierarchy

w-what

YMD is the superior way of sorting documents

Holy shit why is your OS si old, shit looks straight out of 2008. Upgrading is free, you know

American here.

Brake lights and turn signals being the same bulb was a fucking mistake. Amber or bust.

>pascals to BAR is still base 10
>metric was not based off lightyears you walnut
>"miles and feet measure different things" so do millimetres and metres

GOTTA PAMP ME TYRES UP TO 206 KILO PASCALS, THEN TORQUE ME CHROMIES TO 135 NEWTON METERS, WHICH MEANS I GOTTA PUSH 13.8 KILOS DOWN ON ME BAR AT A METER, BUT ME BAR IS 304 MILLIMETERS, SO I GOTTA PUT 45.3 OF MY FAT ARSE KILOS ON THE END OF ME ROD
OH WAIT, I CAN'T CAUSE I FUCKED ME OFFSET UP WHEN I FORGOT TO ACCOUNT FOR THE WIDER WHEELS, SHAME WE DON'T JUST MEASURE OFF THE BACK OF THE WHEEL RATHER THAN OFF THE CENTER. OY AND ME TYRES AIN'T GUNNA FIT NEITHER CAUSE I FUCKED ME SELF WHEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE RATIO FOR ME NEW WIDER CHROMIES
FUCK IT THO RITE MATE? GUNNA HIT A ROO IN A MINUTE JUST A MILE DOWN THE ROAD AFTER I FINISH ME PINT

The heat must cook their brains.

stop replying to bait bruv

>all these buttmad aussies
Lol don't care, all your car companies are owned by americans. I'll laugh heartily when they're all shut down and you have to shitpost from the front seat of a nissan juke.

JIDF please go.
Dismissal is the "intellectuals" go to when they refuse to hear another argument, or when they hear it and can't refute it.
Good shabbos goy, maybe they'll set you up with a line of credit later

ITT

Hahaha goddamn you're a fucking mad retard

Why in the fucking fuck ameritards use red turn signal? What the fuck? Its like someone presses brake pedal repeatedly. Disgusting

>Parallels to other globalization topics when talking about globalization aren't relevant
When the world switches to the USD and English, we'll switch to metric.

Pretty much this. Anything besides YMD is objectively shit and confusing

>US military uses metric
>NASA uses metric
>every US automaker uses metric

BUT THEY ALREADY ARE M8

Hey it's the same people that call an event the "world series" when no other countries are involved.

Hey, hey.... Dont mix up the very best of the population of the US and the 80% of the 250 pounds humanoids who live there. You cant expect them to understand.

I dont even live in fucking autralia, and whats your point nigga.

oceanniggers fat af

>US military uses metric
Cucked
>NASA uses metric
Cucked
>every US automaker uses metric
KEKED

Metricfication is a globalization movement, which is an anti-nationalist movement, which is a getting cucked.
Destroying the cultures that built the modern world is destroying progress.
And only liberals thing that progress is letting Tyrone the 22 year old Syiran refugee from Nigeria into your home to fuck your wife.

hitler himself used the metric system

And he lost.

One simple example that happened to me
>in switzerland
>drive behind imported Shelby GT500 with red indicators
>traffic ahead was becoming very slow
>everyone puts their hazards on to warn the people behind them while braking
>with other every car you could immediately see that they're both indicating and braking
>not the Shelby though

Yeah ofcourse, it may be a rare example, but still proves that using brake lights as indicators aswell has its problems

Why is Brosifine so stupid lol

Shouldn't you be raping a girl?

Cool story bro.

Dank meme hopping

This is the only arguable downside.
Hazards while braking in set up with only one bulb for the brakes and turn signal without a third brake light.

Apparently not because your traffic fatality rate is higher than ours, and we have the only unlimited speed highway in the world.

Until a bulb goes out and your wisdom goes to shit. Just fucking face that amber signals ARE an unnecessary hazard

.....U.S. studies in the early 1990s demonstrated improvements in the speed and accuracy of following drivers' reaction to stop lamps when the turn signals were amber rather than red

You say that like it's a bad thing, cuck.

Christ this is the stupidest argument I've ever heard.

Brosifine is a dumb convicted rapist, don't listen to him

How does it feel to vote for a con-artist

All currencies on the planet are based entirely on the Dollar.
It's retarded to have individual currencies that your governments can manipulate to fuck you over.