Fuck you, I like it

Fuck you, I like it
Pictures do not give this car justice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zg0Bt4Rv3U?t=4m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of cars that look bad in pictures look better in real life. You can appreciate the proportions and size a lot more IRL.

That being said, I still don't think these look very good

I like it too

youtu.be/6zg0Bt4Rv3U?t=4m18s

I drove one. It really reminds me of an Aston Martin, not as refined, but a very similar feeling. It just has that old GT feel. Also the ride quality was fantastic. The only issue was that it shifts faster in automatic mode than in manual.

RCF?
Interior looks good, it rides nice but it is a bit of a slouch as that price point

They look like shit in person too.

that grille looks stupid in picture and in real life

Disgustingly massive

Looks really good in person

Both the rears are good and both the fronts are meh

I actually love the back, and think that the side looks of, but the front absolutely ruins it. It's not just the grill either, headlights and bumper are just wrong.

mom has one. the front and rear look amazing. it's the angles/sides it doesn't look that good on. the opposite of my e90

wait i take it back my e90 has a rly nice ass

WHATS WITH THAT STUPID FUCKING NIKE HEADLIGHT BULLSHIT?!!?!?

You gotta spend money to get the best-looking Lexus.

Same as any other brand.

MUH DICK

fucking this

dem hips

I legit love these things. Cheap as shit, fuel efficient as shit, manual transmission, interior isn't complete dog shit and the 3 banger sounds like shit.

I want to get one and just completely thrash the fucker.

I don't understand what was wrong with the old styling. It was way ahead of its time, but now modern car design killed it.

Automatic

8-speed with fast as fuck, smooth gear changes.

RCF is fucking beast. I have an IS-F and will change to RC-F in a few years when the prices drop.

Next person to post a 300 gets shot, shut the fuck up so people don't start buying them all up.

SCONN breaking out bye bye lads

>What should we make our new Rexus rook like?
>Say no more

Modern autos in this type of car shift faster than your hand though.