>awd V6 TT
Boss had me detail it for him and left me alone with it

'13 Ford Focus

ur mum

honda civic hatchback

>2013 Shelby GT500
>662 Hp
>Ass end kicks out through the corner with ease

chrysler 300c heritage probably the fastest as I've only driven shitboxes or trucks

Mustang GT

'06 Viper SRT-10 'vert.

By the way, when I say driven I mean on roads. Because i worked at a dealer and drove a hellcat in a parking lot but don't count that

sure it does, you were in the driver's seat, pressed on the gas, and turned the steering wheel didn't you?

my neighbors 458,not sure what year
as far as suvs go it's a tie between a cayenne turbo,2013,and a 5.6 patrol,2015,if you ignore the benchracer nonsense they felt just as fast,patrol was not stock though

My dad has a BMW Z4 with a 2.5L I6 that makes 255hp but weighs 3300lbs.

My Fiesta has 240hp and weighs 2700lbs.

Which is faster?

on the track: ferrari 430
on the street: 05 maserati QP

Also got a hot lap by a factory driver in a 360 challenge race car. holy shit that was fast

04 crossfire, decently quick
I drove a 91 supra but it had the 7mge at the time. This December Ill probably get to drive it with the 1jz he swapped in

I hit 105-ish in my Grandpa's Corolla once.

My Ls3 C6 with a vortech si trim and bolt ons. 625 whp and got it up to 163 in a 1/2 mile track event.

I've driven a few rental exotics that would probably destroy me at a track (458, gt3, etc), but since this is only about going fast - none of them pulled as hard as my car in a straight line.

Kek I've done that in mine

Jaguar F-Type S Coupe

I absolutely fell in love with the car, I can't wait for them to get cheap and then I'll just buy one, fuck you.

Other than that:
>BMW Z4 35i
>BMW 435iA
>BMW 335dA
>BMW 650iA
>BMW 535dA
>BMW 330iA
>BMW 740dA
>BMW M135iA
>Mercedes CLS350 BlueTec
>Mercedes E350 BlueTec
>Mercedes S350
>Mercedes S350 BlueTec
>VW Golf V GTI
>VW Golf VII GTI
>VW Golf VII GTD

05 Saab 9-3

lol a 2003 sentra SER

A 2016 Ford Edge ecoboost (rental).... I've driven nothing but slow ass cars.

2005 z06

ex Roommates' Evo10

He put 6k into at English Racing down in Portland... Car was dumb fast... I've driven my gf's dad's 911 too.

2016 snek

For outright acceleration, a 380whp r32 gtr. First gear in that car was savage. Made me instantly regret buying a gtst

2009 M3

or 2006 GSXR 1000RR

'15 Camaro SS
'02 7 Series - shit pulls hard as fuck
'09 G35
'12 Charger R/T

an airplane

i was a mechanic for years so i got to drive alot of fun stuff at work. id say its a tie up, i got to drive a built 1967 Shelby Cobra at work. a guy i used to know had a BNR32 Skyline with a Frankenstein RB26, thing had GM coilpacks, monster single turbo, the rest. that thing was solid

>driven
911 (997.2) C2S sport chrono package.
I also drove a late model stock car once does that count?

>ridden in (on track)
911 (997) GT2 RS Clubsport. By the end of our session the windshield was covered in jizz.

993 Turbo

820rwkw A80 Supra

Was on a business trip with my boss' boss. We were in central Texas with his AMG S-class merc with the limiter set to 300k/hr (186 mph), which if memory serves is as high as it will go without re-flashing the firmware. Something like a 230k car.

I was at 160mph and had an inch and a half left before the floor and was simply too nervous to go faster. That car was amazing, but if I'm being honest, it fucking terrified me. You should not have access to a 700hp car before you are in your 30s.

Probably a 2014 s8, followed by a c7 stingray

a viper, turbo mustang with something like 680hp, or a classic malibu with a 572 in it

450 hp 2010 camaro ss
uncle let me take it 4 a spin

>16 M5
>03 e39 540i wagon msport
>97 e36 328i
>05 avalanche
>16 Civic with CVT kek
>08 Opel Corsa
>01 Mercedes ML350

Just for street cars, driven race cars much faster in each discipline

Top speed: F50
Corners: BAC Mono
Straight line: Model S P100D

The one that weighs 600lbs lighter

Fiesta

2015 Corvette Stingray
2005 BMW 545i

forgot 2015 challenger v6 w/ exhaust (no resonators) + intake a little fun but kinda lame with the selected mods and smaller displacement choice

Think the OP meant IRL, bro...not on Forza.

>still pretending you've driven race cars
I think I like Alphonse more than you.

2010 RT Police Charger

which one do you want a pic of?

This doesn't exist.

not user but there were 05 z06s sold but as production 06 z06s.

Are you saying they were sold in 2005, but tagged a 2006 model?

>all those cancerous, unmemorable names
its legitimately pathetic that they cant come up with anything other than numerical designations with letters for modifiers.

SL65 AMG

when i worked at a MB dealership

Jesus christ, are you a pathological liar or something?

2016 s63 coupe-best car ive ever driven

>BAC Mono

I liked Forza Horizon 3 too man

It's in a video game? Try one in real life, you'd probably like it even more

What you think faggot? And please don't even bother reverse searching this shit you pobre plebs. This is original and doing AMA

Hehe forgot to upload

so i'm curious, assuming you went from driving "normal" cars to a car like the s63, how did it feel? What's the biggest difference that you noticed from driving any other car?

What was the steering feel like? was it hard? could you spin the wheel with one finger?

Was the brake pedal spongy and sensitive, or did you have to get on it for a little bit before it bites?

was it loud at idle/cruising? or quiet? what about when you got on it?

but did you drive it fast ?

Slow and gay

a 1969 firebird with new internals pushing something like 700hp

That was pretty insane on public roads

My DD, not counting bikes.

2003 Saab automatic 9-5 Aero
Which in the grand scheme of things isn't really that fast
Just a quickish middle tier luxury sedan for the time

To be fair the only other vehicles I've driven are
2002 Diesel Ford Excursion automatic
2015 Ecoboost v6 Ford Expedition automatic(surprisingly fast for its size desu)
2006 Chevy Malibu automatic (Bottom of the line spec sadly)
1987 Ford Ranger auto v6 (My first car)
1992 Ford Ranger manual I4 (My current car)

My dad's BMW M6

>tfw so scared of damaging it I didn't go above 70 km/h anyway

2003 Peugeot 206.

>1.1L
>60 hp
>14.7 seconds to 60mph
What a beast.

Woah. I hope you had a life insurance back then.

Suzuki mightyboy hillclimb car.
500hp, 450kg.
Did the 1/4 mile in 10.1 or something like that when it was first built.
Stuck like shit to carpet too

Audi RS7

Porsche Cayman S, 325 bhp

pussy thats like 45 mph, i literally cruise at 50 mph (80 kph obongo units) everywhere I go in anything im in.

Race-prepped Twin turbo nsx.

> 2015 BMW M6 Grand Coupe

How's the quattroporte senpai

996?

Which one? Turbo, carrera, gt3, gt2?

>implying that anyone on Veeky Forums could afford a gt3 or gt2

The most pointless vehicle offered in the middle east. It's supposed to go bashing in the dunes and Nissan made a fucking Nismo model out of it. I drove one 3 weeks back in Abu Dhabi and it felt faster than the regular V8 Patrol but what's the point when the front bumper is lowered.

325hp volvo v60

I'm surprised that no one have shitted on you for being a nigger. Is Veeky Forums being racist free website? Can I die before this happens?

96 maxima 5 speed.
0-60 in 6.5

Ive driven 5.0 stangs and genesis coupes but i havent had the chance to go WOT with any of them.

bmw nomenclature is the fucking worst

It's what happens when you mass produce cars and roll out "new" models constantly.

2016 BMW M6 Compititon edition

Its pretty straight forward. First number is the series. Second two numbers are the engine displacement. Last letters are the trim or some shit.
Still fucking impossible to tell what someone is talking about if you dont already know everything about bmws though

>. Second two numbers are the engine displacement

Not anymore.

1985 Countach
1988 Testarossa
1988 AMG Hammer

My dd e46 m3

>not anymore
what the fuck are you doing bmw

Straight line: Bugatti Veyron (not even lying btw)
Actually fastest: Caterham Superlight R500

haha yeah and its not really worth the price bump
really it's just a mall crawler-er version of the normal patrol

kekd man

last letter determines if its diesel or gasoline. i stands for gasoline engines. d stands for you guessed it diesel. the numbers not displacement anymore. 218i but accually 3 cyclinder 1.3 turbo lol. what happend to bmw.

Both.

I buried my m5 on the freeway

Work at a Benz dealer so quite a few, GTR, few stingrays, one Z06 convertible, all of the AMGs(including a few GTSs), new maybach, M3-5, 93 NSX, Gt500, ZL1 camaro, and hellcat challenger in the coming days. I'm a lot porter so I drive/fuel up just about everything that comes in.

In my modded we fuck gti 2010 I've hit speeds of 205 km/h

I remember one time this Mercedes amg wanted to race me.. Ahaha left that Idiot in the dust.

>What's the biggest difference that you noticed from driving any other car?
Definitely the interior. I drove a Wraith and GT Speed before, and the S63 at night was just unreal. The seat leather is unreal, the ambient lighting, interior controls- the interior is without a doubt the best I've sat in. The exterior also looks better in person which kinda stunned me when i saw it.

>What was the steering feel like?
Was alcantara with flat-bottom - imo the best steering wheel ever made.

>could you spin the wheel with one finger?
No, was somewhat heavy if I remember. Definitely not one finger.

>Was the brake pedal spongy and sensitive,
Very sensitive and strong.

>was it loud at idle/cruising?
Quiet from inside. However it still sounds really good. Turning it on sounds fucking sweet from the inside, but that's pretty much it. It's not the car to drive if you're looking for a loud car-it's still an s class. But it's a perfect balance. Sport mode sounded really good though-not the best sounding car I've driven from the inside tho. But that's what to expect.

Hopefully I answered any questions. I have so much respect for the car, I miss it so fucking much :(

600rwhp cobra here, nice to see someone actually has something faster. Props

a 2002 michael speedster
500odd horse and a real sleek spoiler

>Holden statesman
>Some V8
I've only driven 4 different cars
Send help ;_;

I've got your back.

Give it back Jamal.
>Police sirens int he background