How much would a trailer like this cost and what would the smallest truck you could use to trailer it?

how much would a trailer like this cost and what would the smallest truck you could use to trailer it?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/news/truck-hauling-taco-stand-crashes-on-101-freeway-in-hollywood/1536986/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bout three fiddy

ranger should pull it fine

trailer~$15000
the smallest truck depends on what you're hauling in it

$15k for an enclosed trailer that size? Maybe a sued beat to fuck one.

It's not even practical in the first place.

You need a cdl to haul a trailer that big

Nice Haggard Garage screen cap

Why do you want the smallest truck? That's stupid.

Smallest size wize may actually be an old single axle cabover. Enjoy your death.

This image is obviously American but where the fuck are you allowed to have a single trailer that long? That should be a double at least.

The max trailer length we're allowed is 52 ft. That's either weird imagery or special permitting or some shit.

That trailer could ruin lives with counterswing, fuck.

That is DOT 7/11 tape. So every white is 7" while every red is 11".

Time to do some counting.

I estimate 50.5 ft. So it is a 52 ft. with a funny angle.

It's 40' not counting the wheel section.

You need a CDL for that size

So its just a 52ft or less 5th wheel trailer with a tiny truck pulling it. Angles man.
You would need a Ford F550+ or any of the other larger trucks.

Cdl has nothing to do with size, only weight. 26001 lbs gvrw you need a cdl.

>f-550+

Naw not here. A 16 year old could legally drive this.

Doesn't have to be a CDL, just a higher class license.

If you watch the video the guy who owns it said he needed a CDL to drive it.

Go argue with him

Depends by state

It seems you can't get a non commercial Class A in some states.

You know a F550, 650, 750 etc is a thing right yuropoor?

Some states don't allow multiple-trailer setups.
Also, why the fuck is that boat trailer a 3-axle? That's more than it needs.

>shall not be infringed
It's like you hate freedom

Were allowed 75' tandems in some provinces in Canada.

The boat and trailer can be 7k lbs plus so they kind of need the 3 axles.

Toyota Truck, the 22RE should be good enough to take that thing anywhere.

I do tree work and our bucket trucks are F-750's or C7500's..
Europe a dumb

t. Europoor learns there are more than 3 base model F trucks.

I've been seeing a car hauler with 3 6000lb cars on it being towed by a Dodge 1 ton on a gooseneck lately, seems sketchier to me than a really long lightweight trailer but it's commercial which means it must be getting the OK at the scales

What the fuck would you even put in that thing? Your 4 race cars to the track with a full toolbox setup?!

I can see it as a small-business car transport, but even then, I think you'd still need a license for that

>the smallest truck you could use

>That's more than it needs.

Overhead is a real thing. Things often work better and last far longer when you have more than the absolute minimum needed to be safe.

Not OP but I love those fags and I don't know why. I think I'm living vicariously through them, doing all the stupid shit I never could afford/was allowed to do.

looks like this

Boats are rear heavy which causes sway. More axles means more stability so even if it's overkill 3 axles makes em pull a lot better

Super common around here. Guys usually transport cars with them. When the F250 I bought from an auction a few hundred miles away was delivered, a mexican driving a 1 ton dodge with a 3 car hauler delivered it.

I saw a single cab F150 pulling some food truck at high speeds. I thought the dude was crazy.

The next day I checked the news and found out a picture of a crash with the exact same food truck...

abc7.com/news/truck-hauling-taco-stand-crashes-on-101-freeway-in-hollywood/1536986/

RIP ass end of that trailer

i've towed trailers with less overhang than that and the rear trailer jacks are still spread out across oregon

its a wake boat so it has motor is super far back with a vee drive.

they are shit at everything but throwing a big wave.

>what would the smallest truck you could use to trailer it?

You buy a real, medium duty truck so you have real brakes and suspension instead of babby truck fucking garbage which will kill you for being stupid.

i'm not european and i'm aware of larger trucks

an f-350 is plenty large to pull a trailer like that

Triaxle is nice if you get a flat or two from road debris.

Do you realise that commercial hauling with consumer trucks is unprofitable, right?
You fuck the truck up so quickly that you don't make money in the long run, and can't haul enough to compete with commercial truckers, and they'll block your ass in at truck stops just to spite you.

i have personally seen a crewcab f250 pulling one of these easily

not unless its commercial use

what video?