ITT: cars with gud visibility

ITT: cars with gud visibility

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/3ms-window-films-block-heat-uv-rays-dark-tint-77391/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

E30s are have no blind spots imo. Not good if your smoking or something tho

fuck off literal reddit
imagine putting a fucking reddit sticker on your car

Apparently you're blind to /osg/ which has been here for almost a year and a half

not sure what that has anything to do with you browsing reddit and putting a fucking reddit sticker on your car

Mind pointing out the reddit sticker? I wasn't aware I had a reddit alien sticker. All of mine are from Veeky Forums autists that made stickers for Veeky Forums autists.

oh sorry. just woke up and mixed up the android robot with the reddit alien. my bad

How autistic do you have to be to drive that IRL?
A dickbutt sticker? Are you 14?

motortrend.com/news/3ms-window-films-block-heat-uv-rays-dark-tint-77391/

Mitt Romney.

APOLOGIZE

19 and I don't give a fuck what other people think of me based on what my car looks like, besides nothing political because that's just asking for a dindu to bust out a window.

I'm sorry King Ramen-nom-nomney my glorious Secretary of State

>mystic

user, I seriously hope this isn't your car

It is. Like I said, I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about it. They're not paying for my gas or car insurance, I'm gonna have it look how I want it to look.

Fuck me for picking the team that is my favorite color, right?

3rd gens have great visibility

I was surprised to find out how good the visibility is from inside Panther cars. Huge windows all the way around, low beltlines for a full size sedan and a low dashboard that doesn't block your view.

you're a fucking tard.

and even if you wern't: reddit is miles better than this site. Every part of it. Know what else? /r/cars is miles better than Veeky Forums. I have no words torward the retarded sigma this website has with reddit

I completely second this even being a wagon you can see literally every where in it. Also nice Daft Punk sticker.

surprisingly sw20

>team mystic
I like you that much more

Btw you told me your rear wiper was off of some other car, what was it? My rear wiper took a shit now that it started raining again

Agreed. These have fantastic visibility.

The arm itself is for a Honda pilot, ordered new from a Honda dealer. The OEM Honda wiper blade for it was expensive so I got an off the shelf Rain-X brand 16" rear wiper from Walmart. Total cost was about $25. Installation was just one 10mm bolt. The Pilot calls for a 14" blade but the 16" clears the spoiler on our cars with plenty of room to spare, and I didn't want to downgrade from the stock 15". Make sure to get the 16" rear wiper with the Rock lock 3 adapter.

Also I highly recommend the Rain-X latitude front wipers in combo with the Rain-X bug remover washer fluid, rain just rolls up my windshield now over 40mph. They might be a little expensive but its pretty sweet barely needing the wipers at highway speeds when everyone else has theirs cranked up to 11.

Thanks m80

>posts his stickers on Veeky Forums
>keeps on defending it by "I don't care" for next few hours
Yeah ok mate

Not memeing, this car has the best visibility if any I've driven so far.

Well, I mean every "old" convertible.

What I like with mine is that you can see every corner of the car without anything blocking your view. Modern convertible have idiotic high door frames/back pannels which made you feel like driving in a fucking bathtub. And pretty dumb front end that dive in the ground which you learn to know where they are but can't see them.

And even with the roof up, you have big enough windows to see around you.

So why the fuck are you here cringelord?

Love having windows I can rest my arm out of
No new car can do that comfortably

back when visibility was a thing.

Your stickers and placement still sucks. Git gud

>tfw highly visible bubbleback also makes it GOAT for hauling stuff

>nip letters on the side
kys

>that little doggo

Got a chance to drive (steer lol, had a blown head gasket) one of these into the shop, looking back it had AMAZING VISIBLITY LIKE HOLY SHIT.

I'm used to a lot of new shitboxes with HUEG a-pillars for "muh safety" and retarded C-pillars for supposed aerodynamics

Was imported from Hawaii (In Canada, these are UNCOMMON AS FUCK) so it was US spec, not the glorious EU-spec ones.

Lol I've never ever in my life seen a wagon cringier then this

>tfw we'll never return to the days of tiny pillars and big windows

I just got some new Michelin front blades since it doesn't rain that much where I live. I still use Rain-X fluid though

Thanks for the write-up, I've been waiting for my rear wiper to finally die so I can swap it out for the Pilot wiper and now I can get rid of that ugly stock one

I haven't seen a clean stock smug-pepe like this in a long time.

They all got bought up by skinheads and benchracers and riced to fuck. The number left in stock config are probably down to triple digits.

at least we can still buy old cars

>Team Mystic
fuccboi

>XJ are STILL errywhere for cheap
May be sports and classics but they're there.

My MJ is still a money pit even when the parts are $20/ea no matter what the part is though.

is that a 2-stroke

Nope. It's the VW bug but better.
Made in Brazil and exported to a lot of countries such as Mexico, South Africa and Yemen.

Panoramic windscreen :)

>mystic
Fag

ITT: Veeky Forums gets triggered because someone chose a different team on a game that nobody plays anymore

Ahhh, the people-terarium.Would own one, hell most of AMC's line up I would own.