They're running a pretty good deal on a new Honda Civic right now. Is there any reason that I shouldn't get one?

They're running a pretty good deal on a new Honda Civic right now. Is there any reason that I shouldn't get one?

>2016 CIVIC

you'd be better off getting a 2005 one

Ugly
Small windows
Rice
New econobox

Just get a civic for 3k or a nicer used car for 20k.

what's the deal?

>6.9 0-60 on regular gas
>6 speed manual available with typical honda snickety snick throws
>apple carplay, four doors more whores, size of a first gen TSX

I wouldn't say no

lease is $2,695 down $119/month 36 months 12,000 miles a year. $119/month sounds pretty sweet to me. Plus 40mpg is more money in my wallet.

I drove one with the CVT

They're OK i guess

the interior design is pretty crazy. It looks small outside but the trunk and back seats are actually very roomy. I'm not sure how they do it.

what's econobox?

>leasing
What do you drive now?

>subjective
>personal preference
>subjective
>whats wrong with wanting a new commuter?

NEXT

I e-mailed 23 Honda dealers in the bay area on a Civic coupe... only got like 3 responses, none of them offered a good price.

Yes I mad as heil.

>buy a fit
>drives better, fits more shit in it, cheaper, same electronic doodads

>buy an accord
>not much more expensive, bigger, drives better, doesn't have that civic "feel", has space, feels like a proper car (if only a commuter do everything A-to-B sedan)

Because it's a waste of money. You're paying a premium for mostly useless features. A civic for 3k is a much better value. Then you can save the rest to buy a nicer car in the future or take a nice vacation or buy a house.

why not just get some early 2000's one. It's a civic

>FWD
Lol

Chrysler 200. It's decent but gas mileage is shit.

Itll be better than faggy looking slow miata and soccer mum mazda 3

It is a shit car but it's not worth spending 3k up front or 7k over 3 years. 3k buys a ton of gas. You won't break even on fuel costs in

Anyone else hate the rear of 10th gen civics?

I think they look fugly. 8th and 9th gen look way better.

10th gen front looks pretty sharp though.

At first i thought its horrible. But after seeing it everyday, it grew on me and looks good at night

Rear looks very 80s to me, just the aesthetic of the giant taillights running the gull height of the car.

>lease
kys